Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

You don't best terrorists by coddling them. You leftists would allow a complete takeover of sharia law if you had it your way. Fools.
So....what do you see as the goal when we waterboard?
Information.
So you believe that waterboarding is a tried and true method of getting accurate information? Those who extract info thru interrogation seem to disagree with you.
That's the problem with these rubes. It just doesn't occur to them there are more effective ways of getting reliable information.

Their love of torture is not driven by a desire for truth or information. It is sheer animal vengefulness and nothing more.

Ah, the good old days...
AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg
You know this guy was never hurt. But then we believe that draping women's panties on a man's head is torture.
We know nothing of the kind, and this wasn't fun and games: Warning, graphic: american torture - Google Search

You don't best terrorists by coddling them. You leftists would allow a complete takeover of sharia law if you had it your way. Fools.
Information.
So you believe that waterboarding is a tried and true method of getting accurate information? Those who extract info thru interrogation seem to disagree with you.
Actually, beating the shit out of them with a pipe would work better.

Information.

It has been reported that that is exactly how we got onto Bin Laden. Waterboarding is not torture. It's about like going through a football or fraternity initiation.

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!
And Cruz promised to bomb oil tankers. I'm sure the coastal nations will appreciate that.

You do realize he was talking about trucks, not ships. Right?

ISIS doesn't have oil tanker ships.

Information.

It has been reported that that is exactly how we got onto Bin Laden. Waterboarding is not torture. It's about like going through a football or fraternity initiation.
Give me ten minutes alone with you, and I'll change your mind about that.

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!
And Cruz promised to bomb oil tankers. I'm sure the coastal nations will appreciate that.

You do realize he was talking about trucks, not ships. Right?

ISIS doesn't have oil tanker ships.
With Ted "Carpet Bombing" Cruz, one never knows.

The United States government considered waterboarding to be torture, and sentenced a Japanese prison guard to hard labor for doing it to our troops in WWII.

You people who claim it isn't torture are wannabe nazis.

Information.

Give me ten minutes alone with you, and I'll change your mind about that.

You couldn't change my mind about anything Twerp. I was treated worse than you've ever been treated while I was in the military.

Defendant: Asano, Yukio

Docket Date: 53/ May 1 - 28, 1947, Yokohama, Japan

Charge: Violation of the Laws and Customs of War: 1. Did willfully and unlawfully mistreat and torture PWs. 2. Did unlawfully take and convert to his own use Red Cross packages and supplies intended for PWs.

Specifications:beating using hands, fists, club; kicking; water torture; burning using cigarettes; strapping on a stretcher head downward

Verdict: 15 years CHL (confinement at hard labor)

Yokohama Reviews - Asano

The United States government considered waterboarding to be torture, and sentenced a Japanese prison guard to hard labor for doing it to our troops in WWII.

Actually we executed Japanese soldiers for torture, which included waterboarding.

Information.

Link or as I suspect you are as always talking out your ass.

Well, we have certainly done it since WWII and the people we did it to lived through it. They actually got fat so it must not have hurt them.

It was official US policy that waterboarding is torture until George Bush came along.

Forum List

Back