Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

The United States government considered waterboarding to be torture, and sentenced a Japanese prison guard to hard labor for doing it to our troops in WWII.

You people who claim it isn't torture are wannabe nazis.

Well, we have certainly done it since WWII and the people we did it to lived through it. They actually got fat so it must not have hurt them.

You are one twisted, sick fuck. You think if someone lives through torture, that means it isn't torture?!?!?

Jesus H. Christ. My country is turning into a nation of maniacs.

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!
Only a pussy thinks water boarding is torture...

So....what do you see as the goal when we waterboard?
Information.
So you believe that waterboarding is a tried and true method of getting accurate information? Those who extract info thru interrogation seem to disagree with you.

It has been reported that that is exactly how we got onto Bin Laden. Waterboarding is not torture. It's about like going through a football or fraternity initiation.
Give me ten minutes alone with you, and I'll change your mind about that.

You couldn't change my mind about anything Twerp. I was treated worse than you've ever been treated while I was in the military.
Five minutes. Just five minutes and you'd be begging me to stop torturing you.

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!

Trust me, the whole world is not against you leftists in this country who are Islam kowtowing, Israel despising, open border welcoming, abortion and gay marriage loving, militarily cowards more worried about torturing a terrorist than about protecting us citizens from terrorism. It is those right wing Christians in this country who are on opposite opinions of everything you people stand for who the whole world is against. Trump's words will have no effect either way.

Last edited:
since every president is always worse than the previous one,would not surprise me in the least.

The United States government considered waterboarding to be torture, and sentenced a Japanese prison guard to hard labor for doing it to our troops in WWII.

You people who claim it isn't torture are wannabe nazis.

Well, we have certainly done it since WWII and the people we did it to lived through it. They actually got fat so it must not have hurt them.

You are one twisted, sick fuck. You think if someone lives through torture, that means it isn't torture?!?!?

Jesus H. Christ. My country is turning into a nation of maniacs.

No. I'm simply honest. Waterboarding might be deemed a mental type of torture but it is certainly not a physical type of torture.

You would take less than two minutes.

Not torture? Hmm, I'm sure American soldiers subjected to it in the future will be very pleased to know that.

Information.
So you believe that waterboarding is a tried and true method of getting accurate information? Those who extract info thru interrogation seem to disagree with you.

It has been reported that that is exactly how we got onto Bin Laden. Waterboarding is not torture. It's about like going through a football or fraternity initiation.

You couldn't change my mind about anything Twerp. I was treated worse than you've ever been treated while I was in the military.

I would probably simply snap your neck within 30 seconds.

You don't best terrorists by coddling them. You leftists would allow a complete takeover of sharia law if you had it your way. Fools.
Information.
Actually, beating the shit out of them with a pipe would work better.
'MERICA :salute:

Not torture? Hmm, I'm sure American soldiers subjected to it in the future will be very pleased to know that.

Most of the time, American soldiers have undergone far more severe forms of torture than mere waterboarding. John McCain cannot raise his arms over his head today.

You don't best terrorists by coddling them. You leftists would allow a complete takeover of sharia law if you had it your way. Fools.
Information.

"It has been reported..." By whom? Link to your source and its reliablility please.

Most of the time, American soldiers have undergone far more severe forms of torture than mere waterboarding. John McCain cannot raise his arms over his head today.

So, what's the problem? You approve of torture.

Information.

:bsflag:

Good.
They're beheading women and children. Castrating men in public. Setting people on fire with gasoline. Stoning Christians.
Waterboard?
Fuck yeah! For starters.....

no problem returning to proper 'roe' and proper handling of terrorists Hangover .

I would probably simply snap your neck within 30 seconds.
:lmao:. What a badass!

Forum List

Back