Trump prepares for court fight to prove he was right to doubt 2020 election results

There's something about the party of shit trying to sell us a narrative that doesn't square with me...

Can't quite put my finger on it....

89piqr.jpg

It proves that her diary was stolen yes. It doesn't prove the picture of that page wasn't altered or created.

You didn't answer my question.
At first there was no such diary, then proven there is one. Now you say it's altered. Wonder why there hasn't been a handwriting expert to debunk it. I mean if something like that was revealed about me. I would prove it wasn't true.

At first there was no such diary, then proven there is one. Now you say it's altered. Wonder why there hasn't been a handwriting expert to debunk it. I mean if something like that was revealed about me. I would prove it wasn't true.
So you're not innocent until proven guilty kind of poster.

How come you don't answer questions?

Some dude in Pennsylvania was arrested for voter fraud. Pennsylvania was one of the swing states.

Yeah, you mean this guy...?

... or this guy...?

This could be a major turning point in these trials. Americans from every state thing something shady happened back on election day in 2020. Hopefully Trump's lawyers can use this to end this travesty.

---In new challenge to indictment, Trump's lawyers argue he had good basis to question election results---

Yes, Trump's lawyers have been suggesting this was their intention from the beginning, but it will never work. Such evidence is irrelevant to the charges Trump is facing. Even if the election was stolen, what Trump did is still illegal.

Of course Trump's hack lawyers will do as they're told. Otherwise they'll be fired. The trials will not go well for the twice-impeached, four times indicted, criminal ex-President.

This could be a major turning point in these trials. Americans from every state thing something shady happened back on election day in 2020. Hopefully Trump's lawyers can use this to end this travesty.

---In new challenge to indictment, Trump's lawyers argue he had good basis to question election results---

keeper post

Going back and reading your nonsense.., Great morning laugh.

ty

:)

Forum List

Back