Trump prepares for court fight to prove he was right to doubt 2020 election results

This could be a major turning point in these trials. Americans from every state thing something shady happened back on election day in 2020. Hopefully Trump's lawyers can use this to end this travesty.

---In new challenge to indictment, Trump's lawyers argue he had good basis to question election results---

What's hilarious about this is that THREE YEARS LATER Trump is trying to find evidence that he's right. Which means when he came out and said the election was stolen, he didn't have the evidence he needed to actually say what he said.

That's what this article means. It means Trump knowingly attacked the US's democracy without enough evidence to back himself up.

Trump prepares for court fight to prove he was right to doubt 2020 election results​

I hope so as I've tried to look at all of the available data I can find and am of the opinion that no intelligent thinking person could possibly think that election was on the square!

In fact:

JackOfNoTrades

I hope so as I've tried to look at all of the available data I can find and am of the opinion that no intelligent thinking person could possibly think that election was on the square!

In fact:

JackOfNoTrades

You forgot to mention that 1 in 5 polled were Republicans who voted in person but told the pollster they were Democrats who cheated with a mail-in ballot.

The voter fraud you can't show even after more than 3 years?
His lawyers are going to prove that now.

---In new challenge to indictment, Trump's lawyers argue he had good basis to question election results---

His lawyers are going to prove that now.

rotfl-gif.288736

Anybody can doubt the election results, UNLESS a reasonable man standard says otherwise.

And Trump admitted to several others at various tmes after the election that he knew had lost the election.

What's hilarious about this is that THREE YEARS LATER Trump is trying to find evidence that he's right. Which means when he came out and said the election was stolen, he didn't have the evidence he needed to actually say what he said.

That's what this article means. It means Trump knowingly attacked the US's democracy without enough evidence to back himself up.
"enough"??? That's sneaky!!

Greg

I know, right? They can't YET bring themselves to say it's only rigged if he loses. Before long they'll come around to just saying we don't need elections at all since they're all rigged anyway.

Dumbshit, how many times do I have to tell your thick ass?

=> There is no audit capability. <=

Neither you nor I nor any-other-fucking-body can determine whether the election was rigged or not.

Stop with the retarded trolling. The federal government is on the hook to GUARANTEE every state a Republican form of government, which is fully impossible without a fair vote.

Your first problem is you're shopping out secure workflows to unvetted third party contractors, some of whom make large donations to political candidates. That's a bozo no no.

The second problem is your largest contractor is a FOREIGN corporation, not subject to the laws of the United States and not required to respect our rights.

This system has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss cheese.

Forum List

Back