Trump prepares for court fight to prove he was right to doubt 2020 election results

I missed it for the same reason the courts missed it. It was imaginary.
Another leftard lie. ^^^

Leftards are horrible fucking liars.

The courts missed it because they're not allowed to hear statistical evidence.

You missed it because... well, you missed it.

Who has ignored that fact?

You have.

What is fact is that you have no evidence of a stolen election,

Bullshit. The evidence is not subject to your approval.

We do have evidence of a capitol riot to overturn the electoral count,

So? We have evidence of 20 murders and 2 billion dollars in property damage, all for political reasons which makes it domestic terror. You started it. You should be thankful it wasn't worse.

Dumbshit, how many times do I have to tell your thick ass?

=> There is no audit capability. <=

Neither you nor I nor any-other-fucking-body can determine whether the election was rigged or not.

Stop with the retarded trolling. The federal government is on the hook to GUARANTEE every state a Republican form of government, which is fully impossible without a fair vote.

Your first problem is you're shopping out secure workflows to unvetted third party contractors, some of whom make large donations to political candidates. That's a bozo no no.

The second problem is your largest contractor is a FOREIGN corporation, not subject to the laws of the United States and not required to respect our rights.

This system has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss cheese.

Yes we can tell if an election is rigged or not.

Trump called every primary he lost rigged with out any evidence. He even called the one he won rigged and still found no evidence. Of course he called the one he lost rigged. He will call the next one he loses rigged. Do you see a pattern here?

The elections were fine until the orange psychopath lost.

Another leftard lie. ^^^

Leftards are horrible fucking liars.

The courts missed it because they're not allowed to hear statistical evidence.

You missed it because... well, you missed it.
You do not prove that by asserting it. Instead you expose bad aspects of your personality and character.

Every public opinion survey predicted that Biden would win by comfortable margins. Every judge, including judges Trump nominated, agreed that Trump lost.

No, in your words, pervo.
1650719929109.png

I'm not the one sticking up for a pedophile, you are.

Forum List

Back