Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

The democrat party = party of pedophiles

Democrat dudes have been fighting for the right to shower with little girls for decades now.

Biden is normal for a democrat dude. He probably cross dresses as well.

When you see a pedophile using the same locker room as little girls, thank the democrats around you and let them know they voted for that.

9FMC75Z.png

When person A vacates a property what the leave behind is abandoned . Anyone may then remove what is left. You loons offering of “they did not own the house” is irrelevant. If the party forced entry into the house that would be a different matter. If they were simply there just like any other human being might be, then they can remove items that have been absndined
I know I’m displaying a thought process regarding law and property and that’s just too hard for you know nothing emotetards
No, you cannot remove items from a house you don’t own.

Those items aren’t abandoned. They belong in the house.

I

It’s my experience in dozens of property abandonments and evictions.
Your experience is what you wish was so.
The diary and other personal belongings were not abandoned. It was left there intentionally with the house owners permission.

Can you link the law that allows you to take something from someone else's house that was left there with the owners permission and sell it?

I

It’s my experience in dozens of property abandonments and evictions.
Your experience is what you wish was so.
Florida law stipulates that the property owner notify the tenant of their property and where to get it before they are allowed to take possession.

But even that’s not relevant because the their is not even the property owner.

Democrats are not upset about Ashley Biden's diary being real because they have been trying to get dudes in the showers with little girls for decades now. Just ask planet fitness.

When you see a dude showering next to little girl thank a Democrat because they supported it.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

Florida law stipulates that the property owner notify the tenant of their property and where to get it before they are allowed to take possession.

^^^ Democrats running cover for a child molester.

The diary and other personal belongings were not abandoned. It was left there intentionally with the house owners permission.

Can you link the law that allows you to take something from someone else's house that was left there with the owners permission and sell it?
Who gives a shit?
The important thing here is the daughter of a sitting President of the United States wrote a full page testimony that the diary is real. Including the portions where she stated that her father went into her shower with him.

Who gives a shit?

The people discussing this particular point.

You need to be told this?

The important thing here is the daughter of a sitting President of the United States wrote a full page testimony that the diary is real. Including the portions where she stated that her father went into her shower with him.
How old was she when she showered with him?

Can you show me the evidence of the property owner agreement that it was ok for her items to remain there and not be removed ?

If your lease expired June 1 and you vacate with notice and there is no prior arrangement then on June 2nd your left behind and abandoned items may be removed and the new tenant can take possession

Can you show me the evidence of the property owner agreement that it was ok for her items to remain there and not be removed ?

Ashley Biden had been living at a friend's house in Delray Beach, Florida in 2020, but left a number of personal belongings behind when she moved out in June of that year, prosecutors said. The owner of the home allowed her to keep the items at the house.

Who gives a shit?
Yes it’s a lib loon attempt to deflect that the really important issue is how the book was discovered and not the information contained in it that she wrote

Yes it’s a lib loon attempt to deflect that the really important issue is how the book was discovered and not the information contained in it that she wrote

The leftists will corkscrew themselves into the ground trying to deflect.

If your lease expired June 1 and you vacate with notice and there is no prior arrangement then on June 2nd your left behind and abandoned items may be removed and the new tenant can take possession
There were no tenants and there were no leases.

The house belonged to a woman who let her friends stay there sometimes. The property wasn’t abandoned.

There were no tenants and there were no leases.

The house belonged to a woman who let her friends stay there sometimes. The property wasn’t abandoned.

Biden’s campaign slogan.

“Ashley honey, come in to the shower. I’m all soapy.”

I’m Joe Biden and I approve this message

Forum List

Back