Trump Prefers Violent Football So More Black Players Get Hurt: ESPN Analyst

Left tards have small minds and can't hold a thought.

Righties love a little bully who is all talk stirs up shit, and then runs behind his mama for protection..I am surprised that Trumps little hands can type on twitter.

Left tards have small minds and can't hold a thought.

Righties love a little bully who is all talk stirs up shit, and then runs behind his mama for protection..I am surprised that Trumps little hands can type on twitter.

Change your faggot avatar and stop thinking you're anything to be taken serious

I'm no huge Trump fan but I do enjoy watching him make pussies like you lose your ever loving minds

Now step off poodle twerp

I'm no huge Trump fan but I do enjoy watching him make pussies like you lose your ever loving minds

Choosing to insult shows that the righties are embarrassed of Trumps little hands..

upload_2017-9-26_9-36-21.jpeg

Choosing to insult shows that the righties are embarrassed of Trumps little hands..

View attachment 151464

Redundant and stupid is no way to go through life

See my above post on small minds...incapable of thinking outside the box

View attachment 151464

Trump needs a helmet to protect his small revengeful mind from his temper tantrums...

images

View attachment 151464

Trump needs a helmet to protect his small revengeful mind from his temper tantrums...

images

Childish....I'll check back later to see if you've upped your game to a better level. You're about middle school presently

View attachment 151464

images

Childish....I'll check back later to see if you've upped your game to a better level. You're about middle school presently

Ok Bye...

3CpVvk9.gif

Forum List

Back