Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

I might be under educated compared to some, But you aren’t one of them. You’re as dumb as a bay of hammers

I might be under educated compared to some, But you aren’t one of them. You’re as dumb as a bay of hammers
You are not educated enough to understand how educated I am. You are not intelligent enough to understand or appreciate how intelligent I am. I AM PROBABLY THE SMARTEST HUMAN YOU HAVE EVER INTERACTED WITH.

You are not educated enough to understand how educated I am. You are not intelligent enough to understand or appreciate how intelligent I am. I AM PROBABLY THE SMARTEST HUMAN YOU HAVE EVER INTERACTED WITH.
Lol. What a dumb-ass. Only some incredibly stupid dip-shit would post a comment like that.

Last edited:
I am? :dunno: That's a weird and random comment. Thanks?
So I am correct that you are the type of person to make a human like Donald Trump their hero.

tahuyaman does not think you are the type of person to make a human like Donald Trump their hero.

From your standpoint, I assume, that is an insult from tahuyaman.

Are you going to take it?

So I am correct that you are the type of person to make a human like Donald Trump their hero.

tahuyaman does not think you are the type of person to make a human like Donald Trump their hero.

From your standpoint, I assume, that is an insult from tahuyaman.

Are you going to take it?
You’re an idiot. He’s on your team.

Forum List

Back