Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

"Here" the facts?
I made a mistake. I am willing to admit my mistakes and the mistakes of all politicians I support. We all make mistakes.
The braindead Trump cult members treat Trump like is a god and feel he does not make mistakes. Sick, pathetic people.

Last edited:
Be. Be called. Yep. You’re a moron alright.
I made a mistake. I am willing to admit my mistakes and the mistakes of all politicians I support. We all make mistakes.
The braindead Trump cult members treat Trump like is a god and feel he does not make mistakes. Sick, pathetic people.

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

Fuck every single mother-fucking un-American who supports the man who is trying to destroy the US Constitution!

Zzz. You’re a liar, Elmo. You’re a highly and overtly overly-partisan hack bitch.

Of course we are all susceptible to making some mistake. You never admit yours.

And your blithering commentary about those with whom you disagree is quite fully retarded.

Gfy.

Forum List

Back