Trump posts what he thinks is Obama's address on Truth Social

And Obama's address wasn't really secret, either. It was actually pretty well known. Press reported where he was moving back at the end of 2016 and pretty much anyone local to the area was able to find it easily if they paid attention to those reports. And those reports were sufficient enough that any bumbling tourist would have been able to find it fairly easily if they wandered around the neighborhood long enough and found the Secret Service blockades. Hell, even I've known it for years. And I just looked at Google maps and see that they also show the police blockades, so you could figure it out pretty easily too, just by looking.

The problem with what Donald did is that it planted the seed in people's minds to go do something stupid. And sure enough, someone went and did something stupid.
Not the point. Why do you suppose Trump would POST what he thought was Obama’s address?

To spur one his retard followers to do something like this.

Why else?

so it’s not at all relevant to the topic? just something you felt like posting to make yourself feel better about voting for joey xiden who got caught stashing coke in his white house?
You Trump minions continually post about your undying love of your cult leader, Donald Trump. You tell us everything he does is the best ever.
Like all Trump lemmings, you will not tolerate any opinion of Trump that does not define him as being god like.

Sounds like a 5th grade kid telling his friends what he would do "if I were there".
Sounds like a great idea, to me.
It sounds like something Trump would think of but he is too big of a coward to do it himself. He would have one of his cult members do it.

I think I see the problem here. You're a fucking idiot. What, do you think that Donald posted Obama's address on social media because he was hoping people would send Christmas cards? Is it really a big mystery to you?

I can't solve your stupidity, but I accept that it's there and it's pervasive.
Well said!

I read this a bit earlier. Pretty sorry thing to do. Of course, trump isnt known for being decent.
OTOH, I am proud of you leftists. You finally think its wrong for people to make peoples addresses public for political reasons.
You guys must be growing up.
Speak for yourself. Doxing is always wrong.

You Trump minions continually post about your undying love of your cult leader, Donald Trump. You tell us everything he does is the best ever.
Like all Trump lemmings, you will not tolerate any opinion of Trump that does not define him as being god like.
haha more projection. are referring called out for posting some random unrelated, irreverent post, to deflect

Trump posts what he thinks is Obama's address on Truth Social.
One of the cult members followed his leader's, Donald Trump, dog whistle and went to the address with firearms.
The lemming reported back to Trump, "We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.”
Thank goodness the cult member was arrested before he could harm anyone.

Trump is trying to instigate a war against anyone who opposes him. That includes Republicans.

Heaven forbid!

If you want to see inside, click here...

1688693210000.png

One of the cult members followed his leader's, Donald Trump, dog whistle and went to the address with firearms.
The lemming reported back to Trump, "We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.”

Trump is trying to instigate a war against anyone who opposes him. That includes Republicans.

We shouldn't know where our leaders live?

Do we know where Trump lives?

I'm pretty sure we do.

Why is it a problem, or "evil" or a "scumbag move" to make people aware of the whereabouts of our leaders?

Outrage about this from either side, regardless of the leader's political affiliation, is bizarre and chilling.

It's banana republic stuff.

Why do you think knowing the former Presidents address will insitigate a war? We know the address of Trump, the Bushes, the Kennedys, Reagan, LBJ, Clinton, etc...these aren't secret locations.
Beat me to it - thank you. :)

Trump is my leader. He can do no wrong. No matter how wrong and evil he may be, I will defend him. Whatever Trump does is right and good.
^ Spamming his own garbage thread.

Your premise is idiotic, and now your behavior as well.

:)

".....joey xiden who got caught stashing coke in his white house?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will call that out.
Unless the prolific poster 'struth' can vet his claim....that he has credible proof.....then he needs to be called out for an irresponsible and reckless action. One doesn't accuse another....even a political leader ....of "stashing coke" unless one has the facts to prove it and the gonads to explain it.

The thing is.....it makes the avataree 'struth' look not bright if not mendacious.
And, by extension given his professed loyalty to MAGA......well, it makes MAGA supporters look irresponsible too. It smears the group.

So, my avatar will ask the avataree 'struth' to either show us what he knows and that it is credible proof that Joe Biden brought that cocaine into the White House, or walk it back or apologize to the forum.

Batter up,
'struth'.

That is true, so why did Trump publish the address. What was the purpose.
Trump has a purpose for everything he does.

The Trump lemming who went to the neighborhood armed, from Washington state, probably never considered going to Obama's house until he read Trump's post.
Give it up already, the idiot made a choice, blaming President Trump only confirms that you have TDS, a full blown case…also you look as dumb as the attempted assailant…

So Grifty managed to ruin the life of another poor idiot

I think I see the problem here. You're a fucking idiot. What, do you think that Donald posted Obama's address on social media because he was hoping people would send Christmas cards? Is it really a big mystery to you?

I can't solve your stupidity, but I accept that it's there and it's pervasive.
What did his truth post say again, exactly?

Forum List

Back