Trump posts what he thinks is Obama's address on Truth Social

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will call that out.
Unless the prolific poster 'struth' can vet his claim....that he has credible proof.....then he needs to be called out for an irresponsible and reckless action. One doesn't accuse another....even a political leader ....of "stashing coke" unless one has the facts to prove it and the gonads to explain it.

The thing is.....it makes the avataree 'struth' look not bright if not mendacious.
And, by extension given his professed loyalty to MAGA......well, it makes MAGA supporters look irresponsible too. It smears the group.

So, my avatar will ask the avataree 'struth' to either show us what he knows and that it is credible proof that Joe Biden brought that cocaine into the White House, or walk it back or apologize to the forum.

Batter up,
'struth'.
coke found in the white house…turn on the news sometime

"coke found in the white house…turn on the news sometime"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you fail to recognize poster 'struth' is that a bag of coke found in a visitor's area of the White House does not mean the President of the United States of America brought it there and stashed it there.

THAT is what you irresponsibly and recklessly alleged.
If you got proof Joe Biden did it....well, right now is a great opportunity for you to show it. To show the forum your seriousness of purpose, your gravitas, your maturity.

Will you do that?
Back up your own word as an adult?

Speak for yourself. Doxing is always wrong.
As a general outlook, the leftists didnt give two shits about gun owners, SCJs etc having their addresses disclosed to the public.
We both know it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you fail to recognize poster 'struth' is that a bag of coke found in a visitor's area of the White House does not mean the President of the United States of America brought it there and stashed it there.

THAT is what you irresponsibly and recklessly alleged.
If you got proof Joe Biden did it....well, right now is a great opportunity for you to show it. To show the forum your seriousness of purpose, your gravitas, your maturity.

Will you do that?
Back up your own word as an adult?
The area was closed to the public...it was found on Sunday...no visitors are allowed there on Sunday. It's also one of the most highly secure buildings in the world....no joe blow off the street is getting illegal items in the building...only Joey Blow or his criminal cartel could do that

".only Joey Blow or his criminal cartel could do that"

Prove it.
Or just continue to irresponsibly and recklessly accuse the President of the United States of stashing cocaine in the White House.

What proof do you have poster Struth?
What proof do you have that Joe Biden, or for that matter, any of the 375 people who work within the White House brought that coke in and stashed it wherever it was stashed.

You allege it. Now you prove it.
Be a man (or a woman) whose word this forum can rely upon.
And not just another public screamer without merit.

Your choice to prove you are an adult of substance and seriousness of purpose.

Prove it.
Or just continue to irresponsibly and recklessly accuse the President of the United States of stashing cocaine in the White House.

What proof do you have poster Struth?
What proof do you have that Joe Biden, or for that matter, any of the 375 people who work within the White House brought that coke in and stashed it wherever it was stashed.

You allege it. Now you prove it.
Be a man (or a woman) whose word this forum can rely upon.
And not just another public screamer without merit.

Your choice to prove you are an adult of substance and seriousness of purpose.
you mean other then the coke found in the White House?? hahaa

"you mean other then the coke found in the White House?? hahaa"

No poster, Struth.
The question before you and the forum is: can you back up your own word as a man or adult woman, where you asserted the President of the United States of America brought and left cocaine in the White House.

You alleged it.
So you prove it.
It works that way in the world of serious responsible adults.
So, do it. If you are serious. If you are responsible.

No poster, Struth.
The question before you and the forum is: can you back up your own word as a man or adult woman, where you asserted the President of the United States of America brought and left cocaine in the White House.

You alleged it.
So you prove it.
It works that way in the world of serious responsible adults.
So, do it. If you are serious. If you are responsible.
yea and the coke was found at his house

You're kidding, right?

Well, not exactly kidding.
Although, I do have low expectations of that particular avataree.

My experience in reading his/her posting is that of a non-serious, frivolous individual who likes to make attention getting criminal allegations against public figures. But oh so responsibly does it while posting anonymously under a fake name on an American social media site. It is my belief, unless he/she can prove otherwise that it is an avatar with no there there. And empty suit. No disrespect intended.

So, if not exactly kidding....... I do think that there is utility in calling out the more reckless, the less responsible, the least adult-like behavior on a public forum such as this. To not do so would normalize that corrosive juvenile behavior.

Other than that, I'm cool with him/her. ;)

Well, not exactly kidding.
Although, I do have low expectations of that particular avataree.

My experience in reading his/her posting is that of a non-serious, frivolous individual who likes to make attention getting criminal allegations against public figures. But oh so responsibly does it while posting anonymously under a fake name on an American social media site. It is my belief, unless he/she can prove otherwise that it is an avatar with no there there. And empty suit. No disrespect intended.

So, if not exactly kidding....... I do think that there is utility in calling out the more reckless, the less responsible, the least adult-like behavior on a public forum such as this. To not do so would normalize that corrosive juvenile behavior.

Other than that, I'm cool with him/her. ;)
I sometimes wonder if they fantasize that they're doing some kind of online talk radio show, complete with half-inch-deep logic, zero critical thinking, and all the standard talking points and catchphrases.

It's what most of them were brought up on, so it would follow.

It's what most of them were brought up on, so it would follow.
Funny you mention that. I recently attended a GOP 'Lincoln Day Dinner' where a number of our local politicians, including my Washington Congressman, spoke from the podium in front of the dining hall.

Now, I ain't a Republican. Nor am I a Democrat. I am too liberal for one, too conservative for the other. But we do get invited to their dinners and luncheons because we donate to some of the office holders of each party. I go (and my wife goes) because we want to hear what our elected officials talk about, and often enough the food is good (the Dems down in Sarasota usually put out a real good spread...tho this Lincoln Day gig I mention was pretty mediocre. FWIW).

Anyway, I listened to a half-dozen GOP politicos at this dinner.
I could have stayed at home and listened to Fox News, or simply read InfoWars or Gateway Pundit online.
The same talking points were trotted out from all the speakers. I had heard it before.

I did speak to my Congressman in that he has a responsibility to speak up publicly or in the GOP Caucus when the disgraced former president irresponsibly make remarks that we know and have seen will incite the worst fringies among his followers.

And to my local state Senator I told him his view on the 2nd Amendment was outdated and it makes the GOP and him look like absolutist and mere gun grippers. There is a better approach. He disagreed. And that's OK. He knows me, and he knows I will speak frankly to him on my beliefs.

Anyway, to end this......my local politicians, and our resident MAGA's on this chatroom clearly all get their spiels and points from the far right of the media spectrum. It is predictable.

And it makes the GOP and MAGA's look bad. IMHO

Funny you mention that. I recently attended a GOP 'Lincoln Day Dinner' where a number of our local politicians, including my Washington Congressman, spoke from the podium in front of the dining hall.

Now, I ain't a Republican. Nor am I a Democrat. I am too liberal for one, too conservative for the other. But we do get invited to their dinners and luncheons because we donate to some of the office holders of each party. I go (and my wife goes) because we want to hear what our elected officials talk about, and often enough the food is good (the Dems down in Sarasota usually put out a real good spread...tho this Lincoln Day gig I mention was pretty mediocre. FWIW).

Anyway, I listened to a half-dozen GOP politicos at this dinner.
I could have stayed at home and listened to Fox News, or simply read InfoWars or Gateway Pundit online.
The same talking points were trotted out from all the speakers. I had heard it before.

I did speak to my Congressman in that he has a responsibility to speak up publicly or in the GOP Caucus when the disgraced former president irresponsibly make remarks that we know and have seen will incite the worst fringies among his followers.

And to my local state Senator I told him his view on the 2nd Amendment was outdated and it makes the GOP and him look like absolutist and mere gun grippers. There is a better approach. He disagreed. And that's OK. He knows me, and he knows I will speak frankly to him on my beliefs.

Anyway, to end this......my local politicians, and our resident MAGA's on this chatroom clearly all get their spiels and points from the far right of the media spectrum. It is predictable.

And it makes the GOP and MAGA's look bad. IMHO
Well, you've stepped into one of the core issues that has me so concerned right now.

When Trump & Co were first elected I (once I got over the shock) posited here that, if they went too far and screwed things up too much, they'd be opening the door to the Hardcore Left to come back in and pull us too far in the opposite direction in reaction. That remains to be seen, but the concern remains valid. You and I probably disagree on some issues, but we're both too liberal for the Right and too conservative for the Left. I get it.

I've noticed that many times when speaking with my Trumpster advisory clients. It's not just the issues that are the same, but (as you said) they're clearly just repeating what their media is telling them, and they just don't have a comprehensive, informed foundation. They don't need it. They're making the GQP look arrogantly ignorant (another term for the Dunning-Kruger Effect), and I don't want that. I want them to be better. Frustrating.

"...they just don't have a comprehensive, informed foundation."
I see much the same. And I have some wonderful neighbors at the farm who drop everything to come and offer a helping hand. We are so lucky to have such folks as neighbors.....and that is most of 'em.
But a couple of them still fly their faded Trump/Pence 2020 blue flags.

We don't talk politics. I don't ask them. They don't ask me. Even when I occasionally join a coffee-chat group of farmers, mechanics, and auto assembly workers on Saturday mornings, politics never comes up.
It's like a 3rd rail no one wants to touch. Even among the known MAGA's there they don't even speak about it amongst themselves. None know for sure where my politics lie....I ain't a flag flyer, or bumper-sticker groupie. A couple of them do chat with me at the Lincoln Day dinners so probably think I'm a committed Republican (my very rural county voted 70%+ for Trump both times, so being 'Republican' is almost assumed).

If any were to ask I'd be forthright and tell 'em my wife and I contribute to all parties and most candidates out of our own self-interest, not the candidates. (2 men and a woman ran for Sheriff several years back. We gave money to all three campaigns.) (it's good to have whoever is Sheriff think well of you ;) )

But as good as these people are to live with.....they do have some limited horizons. Education certainly is one of 'em. None of 'em have a college degree.....tho some of their children do. And their views on big business and big education and world events is very shallow in insight at best. Cliche's mostly. But these men work well within their rural world. I call them when I need advice on hydraulics on my equipment. They are the salt of the earth, as the saying goes. And that is good.

I do think my MAGA neighbors present a more reasonable face of the GOP than many of the fringies who post on this chatroom. MAGA has an awful lot of extremism on USMB. And, truth be told, many of those posters here make MAGA look really awful....with their racism, homophobia, xenophobia, misogyny, absolutism and intolerant judgmentalism. That may simply be a function of the anonymity of the internet.

Read the 'Comments' after articles in the national press and one can see the same repellant MAGA-speak there too. So it ain't just USMB. It is wherever some of these fringies can exorcise their political demons anonymously. Their keyboard enemas. The internet and it's social-media has perhaps distilled the vitriol of the angry and the unsuccessful.

IMHO

I see much the same. And I have some wonderful neighbors at the farm who drop everything to come and offer a helping hand. We are so lucky to have such folks as neighbors.....and that is most of 'em.
But a couple of them still fly their faded Trump/Pence 2020 blue flags.

We don't talk politics. I don't ask them. They don't ask me. Even when I occasionally join a coffee-chat group of farmers, mechanics, and auto assembly workers on Saturday mornings, politics never comes up.
It's like a 3rd rail no one wants to touch. Even among the known MAGA's there they don't even speak about it amongst themselves. None know for sure where my politics lie....I ain't a flag flyer, or bumper-sticker groupie. A couple of them do chat with me at the Lincoln Day dinners so probably think I'm a committed Republican (my very rural county voted 70%+ for Trump both times, so being 'Republican' is almost assumed).

If any were to ask I'd be forthright and tell 'em my wife and I contribute to all parties and most candidates out of our own self-interest, not the candidates. (2 men and a woman ran for Sheriff several years back. We gave money to all three campaigns.) (it's good to have whoever is Sheriff think well of you ;) )

But as good as these people are to live with.....they do have some limited horizons. Education certainly is one of 'em. None of 'em have a college degree.....tho some of their children do. And their views on big business and big education and world events is very shallow in insight at best. Cliche's mostly. But these men work well within their rural world. I call them when I need advice on hydraulics on my equipment. They are the salt of the earth, as the saying goes. And that is good.

I do think my MAGA neighbors present a more reasonable face of the GOP than many of the fringies who post on this chatroom. MAGA has an awful lot of extremism on USMB. And, truth be told, many of those posters here make MAGA look really awful....with their racism, homophobia, xenophobia, misogyny, absolutism and intolerant judgmentalism. That may simply be a function of the anonymity of the internet.

Read the 'Comments' after articles in the national press and one can see the same repellant MAGA-speak there too. So it ain't just USMB. It is wherever some of these fringies can exorcise their political demons anonymously. Their keyboard enemas. The internet and it's social-media has perhaps distilled the vitriol of the angry and the unsuccessful.

IMHO
Yeah, trying to communicate with them here is pointless, as they appear to have some kind of online persona that they want to protect, just like the talk radio hosts from whom they get their opinions, terms and talking points.

My conversations with Trumpsters in real life, if I have to do it, are mostly just me asking them questions. I continue to try to understand their perceptions, motivations and thought processes. But I don't try to change their minds on anything. As with any cult, the only way they'll be able to escape this is with time. It will be up to them. Some will get out, some won't. The question is how much damage will be caused during that process.

Looks like the Trumpsters don't care about a former American President doxxing another former American President, putting the lives of that former President and his family at risk.

That's how manipulated and lost they have become. So far.
If Republicans win in 2024 there will be little concern if BLM and Antifa go to their homes like they did before Saint Joseph aspiran took power.. After all somebody gave those organizations the Republican addresses. The wort part is that Mitch and his wife took threats, and they are sell outs anyway.

Forum List

Back