Trump posts 2018 signed letter from Stormy Daniels that destroys the Democrats’ hush money witch hunt

So why did he pay her?

Former President Trump has acknowledged that his lawyers paid Stormy Daniels in 2016 to, "stop the false and extortionist accusations made by her about an affair.”

The former President has insisted the payments were proper. In 2018 he said on Twitter that Daniels had “signed a detailed letter admitting that there was no affair.”

The letter, made public that year, bears what appears to be Daniel’s signature.

It says that “each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006. I’m not denying the affair because I was paid hush money. I’m denying it because it never happened.”

After the letter was made public in 2018, Daniels said she was pressured into signing it.

Now that it’s resurfaced on social media, Daniels has taken to her Twitter account to post a page from her book "Full Disclosure"

“I panicked,” she wrote about signing the letter while claiming she felt threatened. “I knew the statement was complete BS.”

So we can Verify, at one time Stormy Daniels denied an affair with Donald Trump but has since said she was pressured into the denial and now continues to insist that it happened.

• Banned
Former President Trump has acknowledged that his lawyers paid Stormy Daniels in 2016 to, "stop the false and extortionist accusations made by her about an affair.”

The former President has insisted the payments were proper. In 2018 he said on Twitter that Daniels had “signed a detailed letter admitting that there was no affair.”

It says that “each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006. I’m not denying the affair because I was paid hush money. I’m denying it because it never happened.”

After the letter was made public in 2018, Daniels said she was pressured into signing it.

Now that it’s resurfaced on social media, Daniels has taken to her Twitter account to post a page from her book "Full Disclosure"

“I panicked,” she wrote about signing the letter while claiming she felt threatened. “I knew the statement was complete BS.”

So we can Verify, at one time Stormy Daniels denied an affair with Donald Trump but has since said she was pressured into the denial and now continues to insist that it happened.
She's a psychotic liar. She will be exposed as an extortionist.

So either way she is a liar.

This case is over. She signed the letter stating she never had an affair with Trump. Here it is below.

In Stephanie Clifford's much anticipated first television appearance since the story of her alleged affair with President Trump began dominating news cycles, the adult film actress also known as Stormy Daniels shared graphic details and said she signed a nondisclosure agreement to keep quiet about the encounter because she felt threatened.

Daniels appeared on CBS' 60 Minutes, and walked Anderson Cooper through her side of her experience with Trump, beginning with an encounter at a golf tournament in 2006 in which Daniels playfully swatted Trump on the behind with a magazine he had been holding that had his face on the cover.
She's a psychotic liar. She will be exposed as an extortionist.

Trump is the psychotic liar. In 2020 he claimed that he received two Nobel peace prizes.

Case over.

In Stephanie Clifford's much anticipated first television appearance since the story of her alleged affair with President Trump began dominating news cycles, the adult film actress also known as Stormy Daniels shared graphic details and said she signed a nondisclosure agreement to keep quiet about the encounter because she felt threatened.

Daniels appeared on CBS' 60 Minutes, and walked Anderson Cooper through her side of her experience with Trump, beginning with an encounter at a golf tournament in 2006 in which Daniels playfully swatted Trump on the behind with a magazine he had been holding that had his face on the cover.

All subterfuge and lies.

National Panhandler Radio and 60 Minutes....lmfao

Adult film star Stormy Daniels detailed in a documentary released this week how she has faced increasingly violent threats following former President Donald Trump's indictment last year on charges related to hush money payments that involved her.

Daniels, in the documentary "Stormy," described how her life was transformed in 2018 when she publicly claimed she'd had sex with Trump more than a decade ago. It was reshaped again in March 2023, she said, when Trump was accused of falsifying business records surrounding payments made to her in 2016. Trump has pleaded not guilty, and he has denied that he slept with Daniels.

Trump is the psychotic liar. In 2020 he claimed that he received two Nobel peace prizes.
LOL Court ordered Stephanie to pay $300,000 in Trump's legal fees for her lying.

Adult film star Stormy Daniels detailed in a documentary released this week how she has faced increasingly violent threats following former President Donald Trump's indictment last year on charges related to hush money payments that involved her.

Daniels, in the documentary "Stormy," described how her life was transformed in 2018 when she publicly claimed she'd had sex with Trump more than a decade ago. It was reshaped again in March 2023, she said, when Trump was accused of falsifying business records surrounding payments made to her in 2016. Trump has pleaded not guilty, and he has denied that he slept with Daniels.

Ooooo.... Nothing But Crap has a story too!

BoredJack.gif

Forum List

Back