Trump: Please stop confusing us black folk, with those idiots that support you!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dear Donald, Please stop confusing us black folks with those white idiots you call dumb that support you. These teleprompted speeches you keep giving is really wearing thin on the brains, so stop!!

You are a racist, own the title and keep it moving...how I know first hand your a fuckin racist.....I remembered one episode of The Apprentice....a black guy won and because the prospect of a nigga in your white organization scared the shit out of you......you wanted the nigga to share the win with a white blonde mop that clearly was there cause of her looks, cause she sucked at everything, but making your dick hard and the black guy said no.

To this day, I wonder how many bathrooms he cleaned after winning, before the punishment of turning you down on nation tv sunk in.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!!

Why don't you go for a walk in your neighborhood with a stroller

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!! “

Yes, please don't confuse them with the idiot losers who support Hillary.

You assume all black folks live in a ghetto or a bad neighborhood.

I walk outside my neighborhood all the time at all hours.
If its a black neighborhood, it's a bad neighborhood. Some are better than others, but they are all bad.

You must live in a white neighborhood. Congratulations!

If its a black neighborhood, it's a bad neighborhood. Some are better than others, but they are all bad.

And your attempt at logic would suggest that all white neighborhoods are good...lol.
What a dumb ass...

And your attempt at logic would suggest that all white neighborhoods are good...lol.
What a dumb ass...
No, there are definitely a few bad white neighborhoods. They just aren't as bad as YOURS. One thing is for sure... everyone can rattle off names of a lot of bad black neighborhoods, but no one can name a bad white neighborhood. They simply aren't bad enough to gain that kind of noteriety.

What a dumb ass...
No, there are definitely a few bad white neighborhoods. They just aren't as bad as YOURS. One thing is for sure... everyone can rattle off names of a lot of bad black neighborhoods, but no one can name a bad white neighborhood. They simply aren't bad enough to gain that kind of noteriety.
They aren't as bad as "mine" and you'll soon be providing facts to support that...right...lol.
Did I tell you that you are a dumb ass...

Dear Donald, Please stop confusing us black folks with those white idiots you call dumb that support you. These teleprompted speeches you keep giving is really wearing thin on the brains, so stop!!

You are a racist, own the title and keep it moving...how I know first hand your a fuckin racist.....I remembered one episode of The Apprentice....a black guy won and because the prospect of a nigga in your white organization scared the shit out of you......you wanted the nigga to share the win with a white blonde mop that clearly was there cause of her looks, cause she sucked at everything, but making your dick hard and the black guy said no.

To this day, I wonder how many bathrooms he cleaned after winning, before the punishment of turning you down on nation tv sunk in.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!!

And YOU have the nerve to call someone else a racist!!!

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!! “

You mean the educated people?

You mean "educated" like the people in the inner city ghettos or like the phonys in Hollywood? Educated in freeloading, killing, mugging, producing out-of-wedlock bastards, name calling, pretending to care, and being hypocritical??

You mean "educated" like the people in the inner city ghettos or like the phonys in Hollywood? Educated in freeloading, killing, mugging, producing out-of-wedlock bastards, name calling, pretending to care, and being hypocritical??

No idiota. But thanks for parroting dumb Donald's idiocy of the week. What I mean is what I said. The only demographic dumb Donald is winning is angry uneducated white males.

Who's stupider than. Trumpsters?

Btw. The question is rhetorical. You can look up what that word means.

I'll make it easy for you...my zip is 48322.
Find my neighborhood that's worse than all the white bad neighborhoods...lol.
I googled that zip code. You live in a white area you fucking moron! Its nice, right? :laugh:

The racial makeup of the township was 84.25% White, 5.18% Black or African American

West Bloomfield Township, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If it's 15% Black how could it be a " white neighborhood"???...lol!!!
Did I tell you that you are a dumb ass yet...lol..

You new breed of racists are a hoot...

That's not true. I don't know of anyone that thinks that. However, 48% of public housing households are black. Public housing isn't know to be of the highest quality.

Actually I don't live in a white neighborhood.

Are you suggesting that white neighborhoods are all nice? The worst neighborhood I lived in was a white neighborhood.

I lived in Allentown PA for 2 years and most of the white people there are ghetto as hell and some of the shadiest people I've dealt with.

And my neighborhood isn't white. There are some white people in it. But mostly black and Hispanic homeowners.

I find it ROFL hilarious how you Leftwats feel so threatened by Donald Trump asking black people to vote for him. It's clear you believe that many will, just because he asked and because Democrats have not improved their lot over the many decades they've been in power.
f09f87f34e74f6f72112690268f0eb55b20176ff1282ca7cb1f387f913646df2_1.jpg

I love the anti intellectual radical right it's so cute how much you resent anyone who actually knows anything.

Forum List

Back