ISIS...why we gotta let these bastards go.. and just die off

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
ISIS ‘Foreign Child Soldiers’ Execute Prisoners In Gruesome New Video
A new propaganda video shows off the brutal act.
57c0b47e180000dd10bcd6c6.png

How do you win a war against a people who allow children to do their dirty work? I am beggin the US, either drop the bomb on this people or let em go.....you can't win this one, we can't

You know why the victims appear calm? Dont fight, run etc.?

I read ISIS marches them out there over and over, they get accustomed. Then one day......its the last day, but they don't know.

• Banned
I believe in the God almighty and just like with Hitler, there's a fate waiting on these people and it may come in the form of Hitler II, ie Trump.

ISIS ‘Foreign Child Soldiers’ Execute Prisoners In Gruesome New Video
A new propaganda video shows off the brutal act.
57c0b47e180000dd10bcd6c6.png

How do you win a war against a people who allow children to do their dirty work? I am beggin the US, either drop the bomb on this people or let em go.....you can't win this one, we can't
Maybe it's futile, but it sure is fun to try. I feel good inside when I hear about dead muslims.

I believe in the God almighty and just like with Hitler, there's a fate waiting on these people and it may come in the form of Hitler II, ie Trump.
There ya go! See, you just need a little hope.

Where exactly do you suggest that this bomb be dropped?

It's right there in my signature line.

MIRV diplomacy will solve the problem once and for all.

We really don't need MIRVs to defeat these vermin, just regular tactics and making sure the governments who supply and support these vermin know they are just as guilty and will suffer consequences for their duplicity. It's only 'complicated' for idiots and those gullible enough to believe the propaganda put out by these animals' fans in the media and government here. It's not even too late for Europe to grow a pair and save themselves from these vermin.

The first ones need to be dropped on Iran's nuclear weapons factories that Obama gave them, preferably while Obama is over there gushing over his fine gift to a bunch of animals. It's given he will be over there soon after leaving office to pick up a big pile of bucks for his services to the Mullahs, and it would be poetic justice if we happened to take them out while he's gloating and stuffing his pockets. Maybe even Kerry and Hillary will go on the boodle tour with him.

The first ones need to be dropped on Iran's nuclear weapons factories that Obama gave them, preferably while Obama is over there gushing over his fine gift to a bunch of animals. It's given he will be over there soon after leaving office to pick up a big pile of bucks for his services to the Mullahs, and it would be poetic justice if we happened to take them out while he's gloating and stuffing his pockets. Maybe even Kerry and Hillary will go on the boodle tour with him.
It`s also a given that you`re babbling mindlessly.

It`s also a given that you`re babbling mindlessly.

It's given you're emotionally retarded and a whining neo-fascist Democrat.

The ignorance of even believing a nuclear weapon could be used in this instance. On what, 30 idiots in a small village with 100 civilians in it.

You defeat these losers as with all the others in history, by killing them using the military where possible, special forces where possible, drones, etc. There is no easy ok we're done now let's move on. You degrade them every day as much as possible until the ideology becomes so small it dies out. And that may take decades as it is with various other death-cult groups around the world.

The Japanese beheaded people in WW2. The Germans put millions into sealed concrete rooms and gassed them to death. Hitler youth dug holes and lay in wait with a tank killing rocket launcher for an enemy tank to pass by then they jumped from the hole and attacked, and were usually then killed immediately. The Japanese strapped bombs to their bodies and ran up to and crawled under US tanks to blow them up.

There is nothing new here except the internet allows this particular group of scumbags to broadcast their crimes against humanity to world. Their goal is to terrorize people, and you can see and hear on conservative talk radio that it works wonders with that group of people. These Isil losers have maybe 15-20 thousand fighters, down from 30 thousand because so many of them have been killed.

The Germans had a 5 million man army, the best equipment, 25,000 tanks, tens of thousands of artillery pieces, the best airforce, and fanatical fighters. The Japanese had millions of men, thousands of world class aircraft, a huge navy, and fanatical fighters. And both of these had huge economies and arms industries. And both were obliterated.

You people need to stop running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

It's right there in my signature line.

MIRV diplomacy will solve the problem once and for all.

We really don't need MIRVs to defeat these vermin, just regular tactics and making sure the governments who supply and support these vermin know they are just as guilty and will suffer consequences for their duplicity. It's only 'complicated' for idiots and those gullible enough to believe the propaganda put out by these animals' fans in the media and government here. It's not even too late for Europe to grow a pair and save themselves from these vermin.
Wiping out Islam with the nuclear fires of Allah is a solid plan B, only because so many people are going to wait for Plan A to fail first.

Forum List

Back