Trump Plans to Take First Weekend Off

Trump is apparently going to take off the very first 2 days he officially holds the job. I mean, this has to outrage all of you who complained everytime Obama did anything remotely related to vacation, right?

"The President-elect says he plans to do absolutely nothing for his first two days in office and that his “day one is gonna be Monday”."

Donald Trump says he’ll take first weekend in office off

Even Trump himself called out Obama for this very thing in 2012.

"When will Obama next go on vacation if he wins the election? The day after."

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Hypocrisy much?

Oh Rly?

Day 1 of Trump: A hard-changing 24 hours is forecast

For the first two hours after President-elect Trump takes the oath of office on Jan. 20, he will toast his inauguration with a lavish lunch and celebratory parade down Pennsylvania Avenue. But President Trump will probably fill the rest of his first 24 hours in office beginning to demolish his predecessor's legacy, which he has promised to reverse almost completely once he is sworn in on the steps of the U.S. Capitol.

Trump has already signaled that Day One of his presidency will be activistic in its agenda and energetic in its execution. The president-elect has cut short the time he will spend watching the customary parade and pared down the number of inaugural balls he will attend with his wife, Melania, who will then be first lady.

Yeah and? Trump said Day 1 is Monday. What was your point?

I doubt Trump will be taking much time off. Not in the first one hundred days.

He has loads he wants to get done and he probably will think there isn't enough time in the day to allow him to do so.

Trump is apparently going to take off the very first 2 days he officially holds the job. I mean, this has to outrage all of you who complained everytime Obama did anything remotely related to vacation, right?

"The President-elect says he plans to do absolutely nothing for his first two days in office and that his “day one is gonna be Monday”."

Hypocrisy much?
This all you got, huh?

I suggest you lefty dopes take the weekend off too, attend to your massive butthurt and whatnot, because come Monday all hell's gonna break loose and your heads will be terminally spinning. And that's gonna be fun for us to watch and laugh at. Rest up!

It's Saturday and Sunday. What do you expect to be going on?

And it begins...

I never had a problem with Obama taking vacations. The less he was working, the less he could screw us over.

That's the beauty of living the principles of self government. You don't need an evil man in a palace to live your life.

My problems with Obama's vacations were the fact that they were elaborate, at tax payer expense, and he would send his family at different times making it cost even more.

He also had a tendency to disappear when major events like Benghazi took place.

Hypocrisy much?

I thought Putin was calling the shots?
Make mine tequila..

He has loads he wants to get done and he probably will think there isn't enough time in the day to allow him to do so.

Uh-Huh, like for example tax payer sponsored UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE? Didn't we just go through 6 years of this fucking bullshit? :eek:

Personally I'd rather see him on a very long, very far away vacation than up to nonsense like this.

"We're going to have insurance for everybody," Trump told The Washington Post. "There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us." --- Donald Trump, January 2017

You guys didn't care about obama taking vacations, but you care about trump doing it? Why?

It will be hilarious when his bible thumping loons gather around him and bray on him

c9e9bd05b26b462c90748d3271ded1ac-c9e9bd05b26b462c90748d3271ded1ac-0.jpg

screen-shot-2016-01-30-at-11-17-55-am.png

bible-constitution-great.jpg

Last edited:
Why would Trump taking the WEEKEND off bother anyone, snowflake? REALLY - THIS is what already has your panties in a wad?

:lmao:

Uh-Huh, like for example tax payer sponsored UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE? Didn't we just go through 6 years of this fucking bullshit? :eek:

Personally I'd rather see him on a very long, very far away vacation than up to nonsense like this.

"We're going to have insurance for everybody," Trump told The Washington Post. "There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us." --- Donald Trump, January 2017

Oh believe me I know and I'm not happy to be paying for someone else's healthcare or welfare for that matter. I'm a firm believer in people taking care of themselves and we taxpayers aren't responsible for anyone.

If it were up to me I'd kick h/c back to the private sector where it belongs and let everyone assume responsibility for their own health care. The word charity isn't in the constitution.

I'm hoping they open up the country so the insurance companies can sell country wide and compete with each other.

Competition will bring prices down.

They are also going after the drug companies on the prices they charge. Hope that works as well.

Pretty pathetic that the left is trolling for outrage because the new president takes the weekend off after the inauguration.

As we speak, North Korea is scurrying to get those missiles on the launch pad.

Forum List

Back