Something to Watch for Friday Afternoon

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How much trash is left behind in the mall after the inauguration. Trash was at historic levels in the Obama inaugurations, more than 4th of July or any other events.

My bet is the mall is left pretty clean. Why? Conservatives clean up their own mess, Leftists expect other people to clean up their mess. Also, the left really don't care about the environment. The Obama inaugurations support this.

The Trash Was Historic, Too

Last edited:
How much trash is left behind in the mall after the inauguration. Trash was at historic levels in the Obama inaugurations, more that 4th of July or any other events.

My bet is the mall is left pretty clean. Why? Conservatives clean up their own mess, Leftists expect other people to clean up their mess. Also, the left really don't care about the environment. The Obama inaugurations support this.

How much do you want to bet?

How much trash is left behind in the mall after the inauguration. Trash was at historic levels in the Obama inaugurations, more that 4th of July or any other events.

The trash not being as bad as the Obama inaugurations?

Loser posts the winner is their master in all subjects.

Ok, you're on..I'd shake your hand. But, "I'm also very much of a germaphobe," Trump ..

Last edited:

Including the areas where left wing anarchists are going to protest?

"Leftists expect other people to clean up their mess."

Moonglow is the exception, he cleans his own room :smoke:

left behind? the whole inauguration will be white trash

Ok, you're on..I'd shake your hand. But, "I'm also very much of a germaphobe," Trump ..
You must go to the track and bet on the 150:1 horses.

Only because his mommy yells at him.

Trash bets? You have to remember, Obama had what, 3 million people.? Trump is not likely to draw as many.

"Obama had what, 3 million people.? Trump is not likely to draw as many."

That's because it has to be restricted, there are just too many mentally unhinged Far Leftist and Anarchist nuts out there to allow anywhere near that Inauguration.

When you have these POS openly on Twitter calling for The Donald to be murdered, well you need to restrict the crowd numbers and also restrict access to the route.

He still can't pull up his shorts though, but you know, aside from that I hear he's a good boy.

Trash bets? You have to remember, Obama had what, 3 million people.? Trump is not likely to draw as many.
1.8 million Obama 09
IMG_5643.JPG

2 million Tea Party 09
IMG_5644.JPG

Last edited:

Like hell I do, after the military I never make my bed...

My Mommy is deceased, so try again...

Forum List

Back