Trump Plans to Take First Weekend Off

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
Trump is apparently going to take off the very first 2 days he officially holds the job. I mean, this has to outrage all of you who complained everytime Obama did anything remotely related to vacation, right?

"The President-elect says he plans to do absolutely nothing for his first two days in office and that his “day one is gonna be Monday”."

Donald Trump says he’ll take first weekend in office off

Even Trump himself called out Obama for this very thing in 2012.

"When will Obama next go on vacation if he wins the election? The day after."

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Hypocrisy much?

Trump is just going to be a figurehead while Pence does all the heavy lifting.

We are screwed.

It's Saturday and Sunday. What do you expect to be going on?
Golfing...and that hippy needs to get a military regulation haircut since he will be commander in chief...If he doesn't he needs to be given an article-15..Take some duckies away from his pay...

It will such a relief to see footage of The Donald playing golf like a man, in contrast to that douchebag faggot who occupied The White House the last 8 years.

Pence will be rounding up ghey men to electrocute their testicle in his attempt to convert them to heterosexuals...

Pence will be just like Dick Cheney but without the charm.
Or the lesbian daughter, yet Cheney did change his tune when his daughter had a baby and told him that he would never see his grandchild if he didn't change his tune on lesbians..Cheney changed his tune, proving that you can teach old dogs new tricks...

Or the lesbian daughter, yet Cheney did change his tune when his daughter had a baby and told him that he would never see his grandchild if he didn't change his tune on lesbians..Cheney changed his tune, proving that you can teach old dogs new tricks...

You shouldn't insult dogs by comparing them to Dick Cheney.

Trump is apparently going to take off the very first 2 days he officially holds the job. I mean, this has to outrage all of you who complained everytime Obama did anything remotely related to vacation, right?

"The President-elect says he plans to do absolutely nothing for his first two days in office and that his “day one is gonna be Monday”."

Hypocrisy much?

I thought Putin was calling the shots?

What does the OP want Trump to do his first weekend in office? I'm open-minded. I'll listen.

Hypocrisy much?

Oh Rly?

Day 1 of Trump: A hard-changing 24 hours is forecast

For the first two hours after President-elect Trump takes the oath of office on Jan. 20, he will toast his inauguration with a lavish lunch and celebratory parade down Pennsylvania Avenue. But President Trump will probably fill the rest of his first 24 hours in office beginning to demolish his predecessor's legacy, which he has promised to reverse almost completely once he is sworn in on the steps of the U.S. Capitol.

Trump has already signaled that Day One of his presidency will be activistic in its agenda and energetic in its execution. The president-elect has cut short the time he will spend watching the customary parade and pared down the number of inaugural balls he will attend with his wife, Melania, who will then be first lady.

Hypocrisy much?

What, you'd rather he be in the Oval Office working on all the shit he's promised to do that is driving you folks foaming at the mouth crazy?

Heck you folks ought to be hoping that he goes on vacation and never comes back, I know I am and I hope the sumbitch takes the Congress critters and all the bureaucrats in Washington with 'em.

Hypocrisy much?

I thought Putin was calling the shots?

You think Putin told Trump to take the weekend off?

Forum List

Back