Trump picks Kasich as his running mate if he gets the nomination.

Trump isn't that far right if you think about it..
single payer, protectionism..
As one who has the word protectionist as my display name (and have had for 10 years), allow me to advise that protectionism most certainly IS a right wing policy. Unlike the immigration (AKA domestic outsourcing) policies of liberals, American protectionists PROTECT American workers from these traitors by opposing their anti- American worker policies. Same thing with international outsourcing.

Other than this board, has anyone suggested that Trump would pick a loser like Kasich?
I haven't heard a word about it. And I don't see a single source or link to substantiate it. I know it would be a terrible choice. Trump is strong on the immigration issue. Kasich is as bad as Bush and Rubio. A good running mate for Trump would be Santorum, Cruz, or Carson.

Other than this board, has anyone suggested that Trump would pick a loser like Kasich?
I haven't heard a word about it. And I don't see a single source or link to substantiate it. I know it would be a terrible choice. Trump is strong on the immigration issue. Kasich is as bad as Bush and Rubio. A good running mate for Trump would be Santorum, Cruz, or Carson.
^^^ Such a combination would guarantee a Dem sweep.

Cruz and maybe Santorum , Carson is amnesty I think . Santorum , the blurbs I have heard he sounds good . I haven't really taken notice of Santorum because he is way down on the bottom Protectionist .

Cruz and maybe Santorum , Carson is amnesty I think . Santorum , the blurbs I have heard he sounds good . I haven't really taken notice of Santorum because he is way down on the bottom Protectionist .
True, he is. But it is notable he is rated # 1, among all candidates, on immigration, by numbersUSA. Trump is # 2. Cruz 3rd.

^^^ Says the guy who thinks Islam is not a religion. You are here for grins and chuckles only.
As most people in the world also say that + many countries (Ex. Italy) Again, you display ignorance. Ho hum.
Most of the people world certainly don't say that, and the overwhelming majority in the world would consider you mentally impaired for insisting that

Last edited:
Trump isn't that far right if you think about it..
single payer, protectionism..
As one who has the word protectionist as my display name (and have had for 10 years), allow me to advise that protectionism most certainly IS a right wing policy. Unlike the immigration (AKA domestic outsourcing) policies of liberals, American protectionists PROTECT American workers from these traitors by opposing their anti- American worker policies. Same thing with international outsourcing.
Meh. Libertarians and Republicans alike seem to LOVE free trade. Always have. For example, look at all those trade deals.

EDIT :
Here you go
Republican Party on Free Trade

Last edited:
^^^ Says the guy who thinks Islam is not a religion. You are here for grins and chuckles only.
As most people in the world also say that + many countries (Ex. Italy) Again, you display ignorance. Ho hum.
Most of the people world certainly don't say that, and the overwhelming majority in the world would consider you mentally impaired for insisting that
Since neither of us can really show proof of our positions, it's just my word against yours, but you used the word "certainly", showing you don't know this. Now you're displaying stupidity, on top of the ignorance, but then liberals have a habit of being absolutely positive, without a shred of evidence. There's the mental impairment.

Meh. Libertarians and Republicans alike seem to LOVE free trade. Always have. For example, look at all those trade deals.
EDIT :
Here you go
Republican Party on Free Trade
Free trade is outsourcing . There are 2 types. International and domestic (AKA immigration). Republicans have been tough on the domestic outsourcing, and Trump is tough on both domestic AND international. You can pop all the links you like. What said here is indisputable.

Where did anybody see Trump picking Kasich for a VP ? Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ?

Protectionist babbles on. Yes, "certainity" is a good word to show your nonsense. You should be able to find plenty of evidence that the rest of world does not think Islam is a religion. The idiotic statements you make amazes and startles.

Trump, if he is nominated, would be wise to select Kasich.

That was the safe pick. If he wanted to display balls he would pick Cruz or Carson.

Forum List

Back