Airliner MH17 shot down by Russian made missile

Article SAYS made by Russia NOT fired by Russia. I have a Russian built rifle. When I shoot it is it the Russian's fault? When I shoot my Chinese rifle is it the fault of Chinese?

When I fire my American made pistol is it YOUR fault? Blaming the country of origin of the equipment is stupid. Find WHO fired it and you find fault.

Of course you are a democrat so it's always the weapons fault.
Using YOUR logic there idiot how many people did General Motors kill last year?

Article SAYS made by Russia NOT fired by Russia. I have a Russian built rifle. When I shoot it is it the Russian's fault? When I shoot my Chinese rifle is it the fault of Chinese?

When I fire my American made pistol is it YOUR fault? Blaming the country of origin of the equipment is stupid. Find WHO fired it and you find fault.

There is another commission that will assign blame. Hhhhmmmmm....geee, I wonder why Russia vetoed the creation of an international tribunal to investigate the incident? I guess Pooootin is feeling a little heat. He doesn't want too much revealed, I would think.

MH17 crash: Russia vetoes UN resolution for international tribunal - BBC News

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said: "There can be no reason to oppose this [draft resolution] unless you are a perpetrator yourself."

Yeah Russia is the best! They can do no wrong! Go Putin!

There is another commission that will assign blame. Hhhhmmmmm....geee, I wonder why Russia vetoed the creation of an international tribunal to investigate the incident? I guess Pooootin is feeling a little heat. He doesn't want too much revealed, I would think.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said: "There can be no reason to oppose this [draft resolution] unless you are a perpetrator yourself."
YOUR genetics PREVENT you from thinking.

Maybe you should stick to Bill Cosbys' missile..............better chance of proof! :laugh:

Let's see where it goes. Of course, Poootin, the hero of the GOP will deny even knowing there was a airliner shot down. Such an honest chap he is. And if you don't think so, he has some radioactive icecream he would like you to sample.

POOOTIN FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!

This sounds like a pretty big fuckin' deal.

I realize the debates are hogging the headlines 'n stuff, but don't we normally have people claiming responsibility for this kind of thing?

Who was on that plane that someone wanted to shoot it down, or what was gained (and by whom) for bringing the whole thing down?

Isn't this kinda important? I mean, above and beyond being catnip for standard partisan slap-fighting.

Last edited:
I wonder why the Netherlands can't name the perpetrators?

There is a seperate commission determining that. There is video of a Russian made missle launcher being moved to the area where it is believed the missle came from by the pro-russian separatist.

Come on man, your comment doesn't even rise to the level of pointless bs. Global trade has been a fact of life since the roman days at least, and that's the how and why you came to possess a Russian made rifle.

But that in no way suggests you might somehow acquire a highly complex mobile ground to air middle platform capable of turning airliners flying at 30,000 feet into sitting ducks. Nobody in the Ukraine, Russian leaning, or otherwise would have had access to, or the proper training necessary to deploy weapons of that magnitude, and for obvious reasons. Putin is no fool.

Theres more then enough circumstantial evidence to place that downed airliner right smack dab in the middle of putins lap.

Come on man, your comment doesn't even rise to the level of pointless bs. Global trade has been a fact of life since the roman days at least, and that's the how and why you came to possess a Russian made rifle.

But that in no way suggests you might somehow acquire a highly complex mobile ground to air middle platform capable of turning airliners flying at 30,000 feet into sitting ducks. Nobody in the Ukraine, Russian leaning, or otherwise would have had access to, or the proper training necessary to deploy weapons of that magnitude, and for obvious reasons. Putin is no fool.

Theres more then enough circumstantial evidence to place that downed airliner right smack dab in the middle of putins lap.

Putin is a piece of garbage. The only time he is lying is when his lips are moving. He knows exactly who shot the airliner full of innocent people down and he is trying to block any investigation into it, because he knows it will end up right in his lap.

Forum List

Back