Trump picks Kasich as his running mate if he gets the nomination.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Seems Trump has made a wise choice as his VP. Kasich will do the job and do it well.

Of course it all depends on Trump getting the nomination. Will have to wait and see.

I like some of trumps ideas(taxes protectionism) but idk if I could vote for him. he is far from "presidential".
As far as this pick, I think it was the best one he could have made. Or Fiorina; but she is a contender. Kasich appeals to a wide variety of people.

I agree. Kasich is a very good choice.

It just proves that stupid Donald Trump ain't.

might moderate TRUMP too much , Kasich seems a moderate rino to me . Course if Trump remains the boss it might be alright for 2 terms .

Of course it all depends on Kasich accepting the nomination if Trump is the nominee or not. Have to wait and see on that as well.

Good move!

Probably not good enough, but it is a clear signal to the crazy far right they will not have much say if Trump is elected. Vigilante etc will not be thrilled, but V is on Trumps payroll, so like a good little water carreir, he will carry more water.

Good move!

Probably not good enough, but it is a clear signal to the crazy far right they will not have much say if Trump is elected.
Trump isn't that far right if you think about it..
single payer, protectionism..

VICE PERSIDENT is about as important or useful as a warm bucket of pizz or spit [a vp said that]. Also depends on what TRUMP as president and boss wants to do with 'kasich' Jake . And , is Trump Conservative enough , I don't know but TRUMP's words are pretty good on rebuilding the military , illegals , Syrian invaders , secure borders and the exclusion Wall on the USA border Jake .

Other than this board, has anyone suggested that Trump would pick a loser like Kasich?

Forum List

Back