Trump picks Bernie Sanders for vp, your reaction?

Why would you even ask this question since it's beyond the realm of possibility? Did you hear Bernie's speech last night? He's NeverTrump to the extreme.

I pity whomever The don picks for Veep.... they will have no SAY in any of the presidency....the Don, is the Don, and no one else matters....
I know Republicans are still trying to find a way to kill him dead so he stops talking for awhile. They have to be so freaking embarrassed.
I know that's just literal, and I know Republicans as well, that would just like him to shut up...for a while, so some other Republicans can keep their seats.

I pity whomever The don picks for Veep.... they will have no SAY in any of the presidency....the Don, is the Don, and no one else matters....
I know Republicans are still trying to find a way to kill him dead so he stops talking for awhile. They have to be so freaking embarrassed.
I know that's just literal, and I know Republicans as well, that would just like him to shut up...for a while, so some other Republicans can keep their seats.
Funny thing those that are most outspoken against Trump are the democrat lite scumbags. The clown in Illinois,McCain in Arizona,that cuckservative faggot in Nebraska.

Why would you even ask this question since it's beyond the realm of possibility? Did you hear Bernie's speech last night? He's NeverTrump to the extreme.
Because this board has its collective head up its own ass. A little levity goes a long ways

Would make for an easy victory picking up all his supporters.
And you would react how?

DESPERATION !!! :lol:

The thought of it demonstrates how utterly desperate Trumpies have become.

They're starting to smell the coffee .. and they know that Trump has no chance of ever being the president .. so they're reaching for pie in the sky miracles that will never happen. :0)

.. so sad :0)

Would make for an easy victory picking up all his supporters.
And you would react how?

DESPERATION !!! :lol:

The thought of it demonstrates how utterly desperate Trumpies have become.

They're starting to smell the coffee .. and they know that Trump has no chance of ever being the president .. so they're reaching for pie in the sky miracles that will never happen. :0)

.. so sad :0)
I'm not a "Trumpie" dumbass and the thread is make believe for shits & grins.

Just how damn stupid are you?

Most likely the GOP establishment are going to torpedo Trump and Hillary will be the next president so don't worry yourself about it gramps.

Drumpf picks Bernie Sanders for vp, your reaction?
My reaction? You should cut back to just a fifth of Jack Daniels each day.

Bernie Sanders would never run with Drumpf. The fact that you would even, in your drunken stupor, dream this up just re-confirms what we all already know about you.

Bernie Sanders would never run with Drumpf. The fact that you would even, in your drunken stupor, dream this up just re-confirms what we all already know about you.
Starting to see a pattern here. Lefties believe anything they read on face value while righties see the thread for what it is.

Starting to see a pattern here. Lefties believe anything they read on face value while righties see the thread for what it is.
Reagan picks Jesse Jackson for VP - your reaction?

Do you see how retarded you sound?

Forum List

Back