What is the matter with Marble Collegiate Church?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
It seems to have gone to seed since NV Peale retired from the pulpit?

What kind of religion denounces their own member, saying that he isn't "active" enough for them?

President Trump travels the world, his empire expands to all 4 corners of the Earth, he can't be blamed for missing some sermons. Especially with the libs bitching about him spending too much time at home- they want him in Washington.

In any event, you would think that the Marble Collegiate Church would be celebrating their most famous and renowned member. Like that church in Plains that Jimmy Carter is a member of.

A lot of people go to New York, bringing in Trump to give bible lessons could really help with Marble's attendance.

Donald Trump not an ‘active member’ of Marble Collegiate Church in Manhattan

That article is dated August 29, 2015 but I bet Trump still never attends any church service, anywhere, with any regularity.

Trump doesn't have time for God if Trump, in his own words states, "I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness."

That article is dated August 29, 2015 but I bet Trump still never attends any church service, anywhere, with any regularity.

Trump doesn't have time for God if Trump, in his own words states, "I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness."

President Trump doesn't have time to be in church every Sunday, that's for sure. But he does indeed have time for God. He has recognized the Holy Bible as a tremendous book, even better than the Art of the Deal.

But that's not my point.

I'd like to know what kind of Mickey Mouse church shares negative information about their members' attendance? I'm not in regular attendance either, but I wouldn't want some priest trash talking my attendance, particularly if I'm president.

The folks at the Marble Church would be better served using Trump's membership as a drawing card, like that church down in Plains does for Jimmy Carter

Imagine if Marble Collegiate, instead of denouncing the President, signed a contract with President Trump to deliver Sunday School lessons a certain number of Sundays each year? Worshippers would be lined all the way up 5th Ave on Trump Sundays. They'd have to put speakers out on the street for those who couldn't get in.

Jimmy Carter was a pathetic loser as a president, and still attracts crowds, and is a weak speaker. Trump would be tremendous in the role

What kind of religion denounces their own member, saying that he isn't "active" enough for them?

President Trump travels the world, his empire expands to all 4 corners of the Earth, he can't be blamed for missing some sermons. Especially with the libs bitching about him spending too much time at home- they want him in Washington.

In any event, you would think that the Marble Collegiate Church would be celebrating their most famous and renowned member. Like that church in Plains that Jimmy Carter is a member of.

A lot of people go to New York, bringing in Trump to give bible lessons could really help with Marble's attendance.

Tramp is his own god.

Tramp is his own god.

Actually, if you paid attention to the President's message, his feeling about Almighty God and how tremendous he believes God is obvious

Tramp is his own god.

Actually, if you paid attention to the President's message, his feeling about Almighty God and how tremendous he believes God is obvious

I don't believe a word he says about anything, he is unbelievable, literally.

Tramp is his own god.

I still think that Marble would be wise to sign Trump to teach Sunday School, look how well it worked out for the church in Sumter County Georgia that got Jimmy Freaking Carter signed for it. And Carter lost like 44 states in 1980.

Further , the church that Carter is associated with is in southern Georgia- not an area with a lot of people. President Trump's church is in Manhattan near the crossroads of the world.

Tramp is his own god.

I still think that Marble would be wise to sign Trump to teach Sunday School, look how well it worked out for the church in Sumter County Georgia that got Jimmy Freaking Carter signed for it. And Carter lost like 44 states in 1980.

Further , the church that Carter is associated with is in southern Georgia- not an area with a lot of people. President Trump's church is in Manhattan near the crossroads of the world.

Tramp is a sleazing crooked man, Carter is not.

Tramp is his own god.

Tramp is a sleazing crooked man, Carter is not.

You might think that Mr. Peanut is a tremendous guy, but let me assure you that those who lost their jobs at places like Youngstown Sheet and Tube have a much different opinion.

Forum List

Back