Madonna: Something Poetic & Sexual About Jesus Hanging on Cross, Jesus would have supported abortion

She may consider herself a Christian, though she's bounced around a few religions in her days; I don't know, but I do know she doesn't represent MY Christianity.

Of course he would support abortion. His father aborted him after the third trimester, and he became a god. :dunno:

The nasty slut will say anything in order to get media attention and try to stay relevant with the liberal loons who worship her. .... :cuckoo:
did you read the quote, losser -
“There’s something really extreme and dramatic about the idea that you know, in any church you go and you see a man on a cross, practically naked, bleeding from his wounds, and everyone genuflects and prays to him,” Madonna said of Christ. “I find that so intriguing, poetic and sometimes sexual, sensual. And the idea that people are – in a way, it’s pagan because people are worshipping a thing.”

I'm sure above your level of education ...

Sorry, but unlike you, I don't idolize the sick whore and hang on her every word. ... :cuckoo:
No, you idolize a sick, wife-beating pedophile and hang on his every word. ... :cuckoo:
The Muslims I know would disagree with you.
lol, ya, they know he's worse. So does sunni girl, that's why he hides from me.

So to you, buying and marrying a 9 year old girl isn't pedophilic? Madonna would agree with me, that's for sure. (Just making sure that I'm on topic :biggrin:)

Sorry, but unlike you, I don't idolize the sick whore and hang on her every word. ... :cuckoo:
No, you idolize a sick, wife-beating pedophile and hang on his every word. ... :cuckoo:
The Muslims I know would disagree with you.
lol, ya, they know he's worse. So does sunni girl, that's why he hides from me.

So to you, buying and marrying a 9 year old girl isn't pedophilic? Madonna would agree with me, that's for sure. (Just making sure that I'm on topic :biggrin:)
When was that?

She was all involved with the Hollywood fashion for Jewish Kabbalism a year or so back, and still wears some of the jewelry with those symbols. They have no real beliefs, they just move around according to whims whatever they think makes them appear to be 'Interesting People'. Few of them are interesting in any way, too self-absorbed and shallow, which is why so many of them are Democrats; they think the silly inane rhetoric makes them sound 'Informed And Concerned Bout Humanity N Stuff', and it's easy to spout and requires no real commitments from them. A few are sincere, but not many, and mostly musicians are not.

She was all involved with the Hollywood fashion for Jewish Kabbalism a year or so back, and still wears some of the jewelry with those symbols. They have no real beliefs, they just move around according to whims whatever they think makes them appear to be 'Interesting People'. Few of them are interesting in any way, too self-absorbed and shallow, which is why so many of them are Democrats; they think the silly inane rhetoric makes them sound 'Informed And Concerned Bout Humanity N Stuff', and it's easy to spout and requires no real commitments from them. A few are sincere, but not many, and mostly musicians are not.
Madonna is an idol for young musicians everywhere and has tremendously impacted the world of music throughout her career. As of 2019, Madonna's net worth is roughly $590 million.

sicko, your jealousy is showing, you are suppose to be kissing her feet and admiring her every move ... she has over a million in the bank.

Madonna is an idol for young musicians everywhere and has tremendously impacted the world of music throughout her career. As of 2019, Madonna's net worth is roughly $590 million.

sicko, your jealousy is showing, you are suppose to be kissing her feet and admiring her every move ... she has over a million in the bank.

You faggots craving male attention should just go post ads on Craig's List to each other.

Wow.

I can't believe she is sixty.

She's. . . like, the new Cher. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back