Plains Sunday School is a hot ticket

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Taught by Failed President Jimmy Carter, a man who is well into his 90's who mumbles in a south Georgia drawl, they are still turning away adoring mobs.

But the Maranatha Church embraced their Presidential member- quite unlike Marble Collegiate in New York City, where President Donald J. Trump is the most famous of their faithful.

At Marble they went out of their way to actually denounce their own member, saying that he wasn't that faithful.

If they were smart, they would have done like those at Maranatha, and signed their most holy member to a long term contract to get the attendance, especially in a city like New York that has so many tourist, many more than the city of Plains.

Hoping to attend Jimmy Carter's Sunday school class? Things to know

I wasn't aware that religion is a cult of personality but then what do I know.

If Jesus needs current & former POTUS to boost attendance then I guess Christianity is on the wrong track, again.

If Jesus needs current & former POTUS to boost attendance then I guess Christianity is on the wrong track, again.

In all fairness, you're a pretty oblivious individual.

Truth be known people are only there for the free boiled peanuts.

In all fairness, you're a pretty oblivious individual.

Hey, thanks for the NO content, troll post, gay boi. Try addressing some thread content next time.

Forum List

Back