What Are The Most Recent Church Lies?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Leaving out known facts is a lie!

For a thousand years they required infant baptism but when the public rejected the "born in sin" concept and began to stay away they ignored their previous position and avoided all the scripture it was based on. They get real interested when donations begin to falter.

For thousands of years the church hunted down, tortured and killed innocent young women for practicing witchcraft. Now that we all know there's no such thing as a witch they have shut up about it...the scripture is still there.

For more than 4000 years the church tolerated slavery and sometimes accomodated it. When one human owning another was no longer a fad or socially acceptable the church shut up about it and they never preach about it at all. All the scripture about slaves obeying their masters etc. is still in the bible but one never hears a formal word about it from the church.

Nothing is new about all this...the church is presently in the process of distancing itself from the flame and heat concept for one reason and one reason only...it doesn't work any more. Most people, regardless of what they say in public, are no longer "AFRAID" of god. They live their lives in the most convenient and comfortable way they can and somehow believe an hour and a half a week and a little of their money dropped into the collection plate is enough to be troubled by religious activity.

I've read and I understand the bible. It's message is two fold and what's happening in the modern society is that at least half of it is being ignored by both the church and it's members. Any negative scripture or any negative thoughts are basically ignored and in addition to that all the sermons which used to be hell fire and brimstone in nature are now carefully worded and slanted toward hell being the absence from god and his angels. Just another desperate ploy attempting to maintain attendance and donations.

While the church has amassed enormous wealth and more real property than any entity except the governments all over the world youngsters by the hundreds of millions have starved to death or suffer from malnutrition.

The church is failing. The statistics all over the world are mind boggling and even here in the "Christian Nation" the number of folks who claim no religious affiliation whatsoever has doubled in the last twenty years. The Internet will put the finishing touches on it. If all the Catholic Hispanic illegals had not been streaming across the border by the millions for the last 25 years the statistical reports would be even more dismal for American churches.

What church you talkin' about?

4,000 years?

:eusa_eh:

The absolute ignorance in these religious forums absolutely amazes me. I've been posting on no less than ten of them since the mid 1990's. If you make a point they will hide it. The exact same thing the church has done every time something began to interfere with their collections.

No Christian Bible thumpers here.

In fact, there's no one in this ridiculous thread.

It's rediculous if one either can't discuss it or chooses not to.........here it is again:

For a thousand years they required infant baptism but when the public rejected the "born in sin" concept and began to stay away they ignored their previous position and avoided all the scripture it was based on. They get real interested when donations begin to falter.

For thousands of years the church hunted down, tortured and killed innocent young women for practicing witchcraft. Now that we all know there's no such thing as a witch they have shut up about it...the scripture is still there.

For more than 4000 years the church tolerated slavery and sometimes accomodated it. When one human owning another was no longer a fad or socially acceptable the church shut up about it and they never preach about it at all. All the scripture about slaves obeying their masters etc. is still in the bible but one never hears a formal word about it from the church.

Nothing is new about all this...the church is presently in the process of distancing itself from the flame and heat concept for one reason and one reason only...it doesn't work any more. Most people, regardless of what they say in public, are no longer "AFRAID" of god. They live their lives in the most convenient and comfortable way they can and somehow believe an hour and a half a week and a little of their money dropped into the collection plate is enough to be troubled by religious activity.

I've read and I understand the bible. It's message is two fold and what's happening in the modern society is that at least half of it is being ignored by both the church and it's members. Any negative scripture or any negative thoughts are basically ignored and in addition to that all the sermons which used to be hell fire and brimstone in nature are now carefully worded and slanted toward hell being the absence from god and his angels. Just another desperate ploy attempting to maintain attendance and donations.

While the church has amassed enormous wealth and more real property than any entity except the governments all over the world youngsters by the hundreds of millions have starved to death or suffer from malnutrition.

The church is failing. The statistics all over the world are mind boggling and even here in the "Christian Nation" the number of folks who claim no religious affiliation whatsoever has doubled in the last twenty years. The Internet will put the finishing touches on it. If all the Catholic Hispanic illegals had not been streaming across the border by the millions for the last 25 years the statistical reports would be even more dismal for American churches.

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him.

excommunicated Catholics have the greatest hate.

Beats me but until the Church has a police force and thousands of other people with guns and badges to enforce their will on people I'll continue to be more concerned about government lies.

Would that include the hundreds of their clergy who couldn't wait to check the penis size of 10 year olds?

Would that include the hundreds of their clergy who couldn't wait to check the penis size of 10 year olds?

I wouldn't know. The only thing I have noticed is that ex Catholics are very bitter people when it comes to religion.

I wouldn't know. The only thing I have noticed is that ex Catholics are very bitter people when it comes to religion.

I'm not bitter. I was a Baptist until I was over 60 years old. Then I decided to see if I could help the millions who endure a continuous childhood brainwashing with that enormous lie which has been passed from one generation to the next for 2000 years. Can you say "Fairy Tale?"

That's MR ignorant to you, bub.

Just curious.....why is it that you Christian bible thumpers never involve yourselves in anything resembling what's actually in the book?

I resent that.
Cammmmpbell, People started baptizing babies because the mortality rate of babies was so high back then.
I know you hate religion, and have been let down by it, but religion need not keep you from having a personal relationship with your Father. He has never stopped loving you for a moment, regardless of what the church down the street says, or does.

I try to keep to the Word, and I know I fall short, but my Father is understanding, and even tho I let Him down, He has never let me down. He's good about that. :eusa_angel:

Talk to Him Cammmmmmmpbell, tell Him how angry you are at Him. He will resolve your issues.

That's MR ignorant to you, bub.

Just curious.....why is it that you Christian bible thumpers never involve yourselves in anything resembling what's actually in the book?

I resent that.
Cammmmpbell, People started baptizing babies because the mortality rate of babies was so high back then.
I know you hate religion, and have been let down by it, but religion need not keep you from having a personal relationship with your Father. He has never stopped loving you for a moment, regardless of what the church down the street says, or does.

I try to keep to the Word, and I know I fall short, but my Father is understanding, and even tho I let Him down, He has never let me down. He's good about that. :eusa_angel:

Talk to Him Cammmmmmmpbell, tell Him how angry you are at Him. He will resolve your issues.

LMAO!! If there is a supreme being in the universe the idea of someone who couldn't get an audience with the local mayor getting a word to him is ludicrous. The fairy tale is alive and well.

You should know how foolish you sound. The Presbyterians never broke the habit. All their little ones are baptized at 6 months.

The facts are as I posted:

After preaching hundreds of millions if not billions of fire and brimstone sermons hell is no longer hot.

The church body as a whole is opportunistic. For a thousand years they required infant baptism but when the public rejected the "born in sin" concept and began to stay away they ignored their previous position and avoided all the scripture it was based on. They get real interested
when donations begin to falter.The scripture is still there.

For more than 4000 years the church tolerated slavery and sometimes accomodated it. When one human owning another was no longer a fad or socially acceptable the church shut up about it and they never preach about it at all. All the scripture about slaves obeying their masters etc. is still in the bible but one never hears a word about it from the church.

Nothing is new about all this...the church is presently in the process of distancing itself
from the flame and heat concept for one reason and one reason only...it doesn't work any more. Most people, regardless of what they say in public, are no longer "AFRAID" of god. They live their lives in the most convenient and comfortable way they can and somehow believe an hour and a half a week and a little of their money dropped into the collection plate is enough to be troubled by religious activity.

The bible's message is two fold and what's happening in the modern society is that at least half of it is being ignored by both the church and it's members. Any negative scripture or any negative thoughts are basically ignored and in addition to that all the sermons which used to be hell fire and brimstone in nature are now carefully worded and slanted toward hell being the absence from god and his angels. Just another desperate ploy attempting to maintain attendance and donations.

While the church has amassed enormous wealth all over the world youngsters by the hundreds of millions have starved to death.

Last edited:
We gave our daughter a Pagan type baptism. It was cool. Put her in the grass and sprinkled grain and oil and read some non-Christian passages about earthy stuff.

I'll guarantee it will be just as effective as the ancient bullshit which has been passed along(with authority) for the last 2000 years.

This guy had the right ideas:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back