Trump opposes Putin’s request. Do people who supported it now feel used?

Does supporting a Trump talking point open people up to looking stupid? Trump refuses Putin offer

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Wow..................at the summit on Monday, Trump thought this was a great deal.

The next day, Sanders is saying that the WH is considering the deal but they don't know.

Today? Sanders confirms that Trump doesn't want the deal.

Guess all that outcry about his selling us out to Russia got him to change his mind. Last week, he thought our intelligence agencies were crap, but Russia was being straight.

Today? He now thinks our intelligence agencies got it right, and Russia did mess with our elections.

This guy flips and flops more than anyone I've ever seen.
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

So he makes the decision a lot of people wanted.
What the fuck does your hacked out ass want?
You are fucking pathetic.
Yeah, I mean all Trump did was what any president with a shred of decency and honor would have done.
The bar is so friggin low for Trump that if he takes a whizz and doesn't miss the toilet, Trumpers call him a genius.
Please name a President that had honor that has served in the last 50 years
Everyone one except Nixon and Trump

you are a f-ugly troll for suggesting otherwise

There's lots of what I call "drive-by posts" where they throw stupid shit up and then zoom away.

Yeah, I mean all Trump did was what any president with a shred of decency and honor would have done.
The bar is so friggin low for Trump that if he takes a whizz and doesn't miss the toilet, Trumpers call him a genius.

There's one who has served for the last year and a half who is nothing but Putin's bitch, much less a shred of honor.

Oh STFU the past 72 hours have illustrated that you are an Unhinged Unhinged loser, go out and Bang some Pots and Pans and SCREAM at the Moon or something.

Everyone one except Nixon and Trump

you are a f-ugly troll for suggesting otherwise

There's lots of what I call "drive-by posts" where they throw stupid shit up and then zoom away.

Yes you are one of them.

Okay so on Monday The Donald thought it was a good deal, it's now Thurssay so he's had a few nights to sleep on it and he's decided it's not a good deal. WTF?! The Donald IS allowed to change his mind you know.

Don't you ever think something's a good idea and then a few days later change your mind?
Not as often as he has to change his adult diapers. The man doesn't change his mind so much as he creates chaos and confusion and then states he's a stable genius LOL

YOU Unhinged Leftists WANTED The Donald to agree to the request, so now he has refused it you are Bedwetting, then again you have been Bedwetting since November 2016 so nothing knew then.
what planet are you living on?

Good question.
If the scope of Trump's deception ever filters through Lucy's thick skull, she'll go into catatonic shock and we won't have to endure her posts anymore.

But not Republicans. They like Russia. They want a sh!thole like Russia to run this country.

Don't use words you don't understand.

Okay so on Monday The Donald thought it was a good deal, it's now Thurssay so he's had a few nights to sleep on it and he's decided it's not a good deal. WTF?! The Donald IS allowed to change his mind you know.

Don't you ever think something's a good idea and then a few days later change your mind?
Not as often as he has to change his adult diapers. The man doesn't change his mind so much as he creates chaos and confusion and then states he's a stable genius LOL

He's a compulsive liar, pathological.
Anyone who could walk and breathe at the same time in 2015 could see that.
Trump University fraud lawsuit, Trump Foundation suspension for unethical fundraising.
Refusal to release tax returns.
Lying about Obama's birthplace then admitting he lied in September 2016.
I could go on but the Trumpanzees here won't make it past the first line.

YOU Unhinged Leftists WANTED The Donald to agree to the request, so now he has refused it you are Bedwetting, then again you have been Bedwetting since November 2016 so nothing knew then.
what planet are you living on?

Planet Normal unlike your ilk who are on Planet Unhinged and Demented. Your ilk have been SCREAMING, WHINING AND BEDWETTING since November 2016 when Hillary lost a legitimate election thanks to the Electoral College, you low IQ Muppet Troll Boi.

He's a compulsive liar, pathological.
Anyone who could walk and breathe at the same time in 2015 could see that.
Trump University fraud lawsuit, Trump Foundation suspension for unethical fundraising.
Refusal to release tax returns.
Lying about Obama's birthplace then admitting he lied in September 2016.
I could go on but the Trumpanzees here won't make it past the first line.

^^^^ Cannot be bothered reading this. What....EVAH. Hillary lost because of the Electoral College. Period.

Wow..................at the summit on Monday, Trump thought this was a great deal.

The next day, Sanders is saying that the WH is considering the deal but they don't know.

Guess all that outcry about his selling us out to Russia got him to change his mind. Last week, he thought our intelligence agencies were crap, but Russia was being straight.

Today? He now thinks our intelligence agencies got it right, and Russia did mess with our elections.

You're not paying attention.
It's the WH aids/Kelly/Sandaers who are having to correct his Fatheadedness with the latest flip-flops.
Why do you think you hear those aids screeching at the press to leave the room, like in the Cabinet meeting yesterday????
It's because Trump will say something STUPID again.

And he did!
He was asked if he thought Russia was still meddling in U.S affairs and TWICE he said NO!
So what happened next?
Sarah Sanders has to cover his ass.
For a second straight day, Trump walks back his comments about threats from Russia
It's the biggest, tackiest, bottom-feeding sideshow on Earth!

^^^^ What....EVAH.

If I know that I'm going to be on world wide television, I would want to make sure I knew what I was talking about before praising it twice in a news conference.

I don't know, perhaps The Donald was tired, he looked very tired.

If I know that I'm going to be on world wide television, I would want to make sure I knew what I was talking about before praising it twice in a news conference.

I don't know, perhaps The Donald was tired, he looked very tired.

Just a while ago, conservatives were praising Trump for his boundless energy and said that is how he gets stuff done.

Now, just because he screwed the pooch, suddenly he's "tired"?

Forum List

Back