Trump opposes Putin’s request. Do people who supported it now feel used?

Does supporting a Trump talking point open people up to looking stupid? Trump refuses Putin offer

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
White House: Trump opposes Putin’s request to interview current and former American officials

In WAPO/Fakenews you have to pay for

quotes: The White House says President Trump opposes a proposal floated by Russian President Vladimir Putin that would allow Russia to interview American officials in exchange for making Russian authorities indicted in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe available for questioning.

The White House announced Trump’s opposition Thursday as the Senate prepared to vote on a resolution telling the president not to honor Putin’s request, which would have exposed former U.S. ambassador Michael McFaul, among others, to Russian questioning.

“It is a proposal that was made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. “Hopefully President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt.”

BUT, the WH and that F-ugly Huckabee Sanders could change their minds, tomorrow, an hour from now, maybe already have

Do people feel stupid and used when they come out strongly defending Trump, only to then get thrown under a seriously yuge bus?

People here kept stating Mueller should want to interview Russians and take the quid pro quo offer of the former KGB

So he makes the decision a lot of people wanted.
What the fuck does your hacked out ass want?
You are fucking pathetic.

Yeah, I mean all Trump did was what any president with a shred of decency and honor would have done.
The bar is so friggin low for Trump that if he takes a whizz and doesn't miss the toilet, Trumpers call him a genius.

Yeah, I mean all Trump did was what any president with a shred of decency and honor would have done.
The bar is so friggin low for Trump that if he takes a whizz and doesn't miss the toilet, Trumpers call him a genius.
Please name a President that had honor that has served in the last 50 years

White House: Trump opposes Putin’s request to interview current and former American officials

quotes: The White House says President Trump opposes a proposal floated by Russian President Vladimir Putin that would allow Russia to interview American officials in exchange for making Russian authorities indicted in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe available for questioning.

The White House announced Trump’s opposition Thursday as the Senate prepared to vote on a resolution telling the president not to honor Putin’s request, which would have exposed former U.S. ambassador Michael McFaul, among others, to Russian questioning.

“It is a proposal that was made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. “Hopefully President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt.”

BUT, the WH and that F-ugly Huckabee Sanders could change their minds, tomorrow, an hour from now, maybe already have

Do people feel stupid and used when they come out strongly defending Trump, only to then get thrown under a seriously yuge bus?

People here kept stating Mueller should want to interview Russians and take the quid pro quo offer of the former KGB
People WHERE kept stating Mueller should want to interview Russians and take the quid pro quo offer?
That was patently ridiculous, and I haven't heard anyone entertain it, even for a moment.

Wow..................at the summit on Monday, Trump thought this was a great deal.

The next day, Sanders is saying that the WH is considering the deal but they don't know.

Today? Sanders confirms that Trump doesn't want the deal.

Guess all that outcry about his selling us out to Russia got him to change his mind. Last week, he thought our intelligence agencies were crap, but Russia was being straight.

Today? He now thinks our intelligence agencies got it right, and Russia did mess with our elections.

This guy flips and flops more than anyone I've ever seen.

YOU Unhinged Leftists WANTED The Donald to agree to the request, so now he has refused it you are Bedwetting, then again you have been Bedwetting since November 2016 so nothing knew then.

Wow..................at the summit on Monday, Trump thought this was a great deal.

The next day, Sanders is saying that the WH is considering the deal but they don't know.

Guess all that outcry about his selling us out to Russia got him to change his mind. Last week, he thought our intelligence agencies were crap, but Russia was being straight.

Today? He now thinks our intelligence agencies got it right, and Russia did mess with our elections.

What got me the most was the german russian pipeline. 2 days before putin, he was hardcore about it.
What did he do when he meets putin face to face? He goes limp :gay:

Okay so on Monday The Donald thought it was a good deal, it's now Thurssay so he's had a few nights to sleep on it and he's decided it's not a good deal. WTF?! The Donald IS allowed to change his mind you know.

Don't you ever think something's a good idea and then a few days later change your mind?

What got me the most was the german russian pipeline. 2 days before putin, he was hardcore about it.

We support Nord Stream II this is one thing that the majority of the Center and the Right on my Continent fully support, the Leftists don't support it because of Muh Environment or Muh Global Warming or whatever.

During the ENTIRE Cold War Era the ONE thing that was consistent was that my Continent continued to get gas from what was then The Soviet Union, we essentially have always got our gas etc from the Russian Federation and before that from The Soviet Union and we will get Nord Stream II whether America likes it or not, if America doesn't like it then GTFO and stop interfering in our business thinking you can dictate to us what we do or do not do :funnyface:

We are NOT going to dump Nord Stream II to be bully into buying more EXPENSIVE alternatives from America. Period.

What else? Oh yes FUCK NATO!

Last edited:

There's one who has served for the last year and a half who is nothing but Putin's bitch, much less a shred of honor.

Okay so on Monday The Donald thought it was a good deal, it's now Thurssay so he's had a few nights to sleep on it and he's decided it's not a good deal. WTF?! The Donald IS allowed to change his mind you know.

Don't you ever think something's a good idea and then a few days later change your mind?

If I know that I'm going to be on world wide television, I would want to make sure I knew what I was talking about before praising it twice in a news conference.

We support Nord Stream II this is one thing that the majority of the Center and the Right on my Continent fully support, the Leftists don't support it because of Muh Environment or Muh Global Warming or whatever.
I agreed with trump on the reasons to be against it. It was completely logical.

and Trump himself declares (with no shame) that he himself is a "Stable Genius" whatever the fuck that is supposed to be LOL

Everyone one except Nixon and Trump

you are a f-ugly troll for suggesting otherwise

You're not paying attention.
It's the WH aids/Kelly/Sandaers who are having to correct his Fatheadedness with the latest flip-flops.
Why do you think you hear those aids screeching at the press to leave the room, like in the Cabinet meeting yesterday????
It's because Trump will say something STUPID again.

And he did!
He was asked if he thought Russia was still meddling in U.S affairs and TWICE he said NO!
So what happened next?
Sarah Sanders has to cover his ass.
For a second straight day, Trump walks back his comments about threats from Russia
It's the biggest, tackiest, bottom-feeding sideshow on Earth!

Everyone one except Nixon and Trump

you are a f-ugly troll for suggesting otherwise
You gotta be shitting me :lol:

People WHERE kept stating Mueller should want to interview Russians and take the quid pro quo offer?
That was patently ridiculous, and I haven't heard anyone entertain it, even for a moment.
people here and on FOX News and Talk radio,,, stop being such a troll

Forum List

Back