Trump: One classy guy

It really doesn't matter one little bit... we've had several foul-mouthed Presidents... it's just that this one is richer than God, and doesn't think he needs filters.

Give me an example, when has a candidate out loud in public called an opponent a pussy.
I can't... never said I could...

But like I said... the guy doesn't think he needs filters...

Still... do you honestly believe that such language isn't used in the Oval Office behind closed doors, in some Presidencies?

I don't want that language heard in my home, why would I want the President saying it? In private or public the president is supposed to be a standard and example of the best in America.

Really a none issue when demo supporters and politicians say 10 times worse vocabulary. Look at Barack Obama's interview with Marc Maron. He said a slur! Ahhhh should I overreact immaturely like a liberal?!

A hint to the crowd to tone it down? Did you hear the crowd tone it down? What Trump did was echo what the lady in the crowd said in calling Cruz a pussy and the crowd roared. He mad sure everyone knew what she said.

Hey, he can't control if the crowd cheered for the lady. Freedom of speech, Jack. But he did reprimand her about it. So I don't know what's the big deal if he quoted someone... Plus he didn't say if he agreed so....

Yes, they did cheer for her, but Trump had her repeat it, then HE said it himself.

“The other night in the debate,” he told thousands in Manchester, “they asked Ted Cruz a serious question: what do you think of waterboarding? Is it OK? I thought he’d say absolutely, and he didn’t. And he said, well, he’s concerned because some people –”

Advertisement
A woman near the front of the crowd interrupted. “He’s a pussy!”

Trump admonished her for saying “a terrible thing”.

“You know what she just said?” he asked. “Shout it out, because I don’t want to say it.”

“You’re not allowed to say that,” he continued. “I never expect to hear that from you again.”

Trump paused, looked out at his election-eve audience and leaned into the microphone: “She said he’s a pussy.”

The audience cheered – shouting “Trump! Trump!” – before he gave the woman a mock admonishment and returned to his rambling, more than 45-minute speech. “For the press,” he said, looking up at the television cameras, “this is a serious reprimand.”

Trump repeats crowd member's 'pussy' insult as New Hampshire votes

The news reporter even stated that Trump gave her a mock admonishment. Matter of fact, in an interview with Lester Holt of NBC this evening, when asked about the comment, he said that the standing ovation was actually for the woman, not him.

But, he still called Cruz a pussy, even if he was quoting the supporter.

Either way he was quoting the lady. I'm sure there are plenty of archives of political demos saying just as much vulgarity. But the main stream media wont show you... So agree to disagree.

Let's hear them. When has a Presidential candidate (especially one who actually won) who has called an opponent something close to pussy. What's worse is he has to stand behind the skirt of his supporter to do it.

LOL you seem to denounce freedom of speech towards a fellow American lady. Trump can't control what she says.

He does control what he says. That's the point.

Do we really want another president who tries to avoid accountability for their actions?

Hey, he can't control if the crowd cheered for the lady. Freedom of speech, Jack. But he did reprimand her about it. So I don't know what's the big deal if he quoted someone... Plus he didn't say if he agreed so....

Yes, they did cheer for her, but Trump had her repeat it, then HE said it himself.

“The other night in the debate,” he told thousands in Manchester, “they asked Ted Cruz a serious question: what do you think of waterboarding? Is it OK? I thought he’d say absolutely, and he didn’t. And he said, well, he’s concerned because some people –”

Advertisement

“You know what she just said?” he asked. “Shout it out, because I don’t want to say it.”

“You’re not allowed to say that,” he continued. “I never expect to hear that from you again.”

Trump paused, looked out at his election-eve audience and leaned into the microphone: “She said he’s a pussy.”

The audience cheered – shouting “Trump! Trump!” – before he gave the woman a mock admonishment and returned to his rambling, more than 45-minute speech. “For the press,” he said, looking up at the television cameras, “this is a serious reprimand.”

The news reporter even stated that Trump gave her a mock admonishment. Matter of fact, in an interview with Lester Holt of NBC this evening, when asked about the comment, he said that the standing ovation was actually for the woman, not him.

Either way he was quoting the lady. I'm sure there are plenty of archives of political demos saying just as much vulgarity. But the main stream media wont show you... So agree to disagree.

Let's hear them. When has a Presidential candidate (especially one who actually won) who has called an opponent something close to pussy. What's worse is he has to stand behind the skirt of his supporter to do it.

LOL you seem to denounce freedom of speech towards a fellow American lady. Trump can't control what she says.

Do we really want another president who tries to avoid accountability for their actions?

I just told you agree to disagree?

Really a none issue when demo supporters and politicians say 10 times worse vocabulary. Look at Barack Obama's interview with Marc Maron. He said a slur! Ahhhh should I overreact immaturely like a liberal?!

What did Obama say? And, please, don't forget to provide the context. You'd be a moron to simply say, "Obama said ******, so......derp, derp, derp".

Advertisement

I just told you agree to disagree?

In other words, "I can't credibly defend this"

It really doesn't matter one little bit... we've had several foul-mouthed Presidents... it's just that this one is richer than God, and doesn't think he needs filters.

Give me an example, when has a candidate out loud in public called an opponent a pussy.

Still... do you honestly believe that such language isn't used in the Oval Office behind closed doors, in some Presidencies?

I don't want that language heard in my home, why would I want the President saying it? In private or public the president is supposed to be a standard and example of the best in America.
Turn off your tv you fucking pussy, Trump is going to be the next President. Period.

Turn off your tv you fucking pussy, Trump is going to be the next President. Period.

That may be so. But that doesn't mean I'm going to support the destruction of our nation. Your blood will not be on my hands

What did Obama say?

Go to google. And look it up, sport.

I know what he said, I want you to say it and in the context he said it in. Don't be a coward and imply something, say it.

What did Obama say?

I know what he said, I want you to say it and in the context he said it in. Don't be a coward and imply something, say it.

Hey relax there, big guy. Just run along with this none issue.

What did Obama say?

Hey relax there, big guy. Just run along with this none issue.

So you are a coward. Imply the President did something and then when push comes to shove you walk away.

I'm confused

Is this pussy as in a cat
Or pussy as in a woman vagina

One suggest filled with fear
The other suggest extremely easy going, tender and pliable

I'm confused

Is this pussy as in a cat
Or pussy as in a woman vagina

One suggest filled with fear
The other suggest extremely easy going, tender and pliable

Was that his first name or did you call him that because he's not a nice guy? Who knows?

55095471.jpg

Forum List

Back