Trump: One classy guy

No excuse for this. None. He's a foul-mouthed pig.

This guy is running for potus and calls another candidate a pussy ... and his supporters just gobble it up.

:cuckoo:

He didn't call anybody anything.

Oh, you fall for his coy bullshit.

I think Cruz and Trump are assholes but you're over reacting to that incident. That's a candidate being real and not a phony for a change. He's not Prez yet and won't be. Call him on the real harmful shit he says, not this softball stuff. He spun it deftly and was pretty funny.

Nobody is saying this is be be all of Trump, it's just one more thing. However, I think politicians do need to be careful how they refer to their opponents. There is nothing "real" about calling someone you are running against a pussy.

It really doesn't matter one little bit... we've had several foul-mouthed Presidents... it's just that this one is richer than God, and doesn't think he needs filters.

Give me an example, when has a candidate out loud in public called an opponent a pussy.

Maybe never, but it doesn't bother me a bit. His behavior is far less oafish than the buy who was getting hummers in the Ofal office, and you leftwing turd defended him to the hilt.

What Clinton did was behind closed doors. It wasn't a matter of defending him, it was about if it mattered at all. You think Clinton is the only President to ever cheat on his wife?

Do you think Trump is the only candidate to call a person a pussy?

Trump should never use the term, it demeans the position, so does having an affair on a person you took a oath to be faithful to.

In public? To my knowledge, no.

Of course context matters. How would it not?

Because if any Republican used that word, libs would be tearing into him as if they were pit bulls fighting over a roast. They wouldn't give a damn about the context. Why should a Democrat be treated any different?

If a Republican said this?

it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say '******' in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior.

Yeah, liberals wouldn't be the ones complaining but I'm sure there would be calls of RINOism, why is that?

Obama is calling Americans a bunch of racists, so yeah any Republican who accused all Americans of being racist would be called a RINO, but that wouldn't stop Dims from attacking him. They would demand his head on a platter.

Nobody accused all Americans of being racist and you are now way off topic.

Wrong. Obama did. He does it all the time.

Once again, no he didn't but it doesn't matter as I'd like to stay on topic.

Of course context matters. How would it not?

Because if any Republican used that word, libs would be tearing into him as if they were pit bulls fighting over a roast. They wouldn't give a damn about the context. Why should a Democrat be treated any different?

If a Republican said this?

it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say '******' in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior.

Yeah, liberals wouldn't be the ones complaining but I'm sure there would be calls of RINOism, why is that?

Obama is calling Americans a bunch of racists, so yeah any Republican who accused all Americans of being racist would be called a RINO, but that wouldn't stop Dims from attacking him. They would demand his head on a platter.

Nobody accused all Americans of being racist and you are now way off topic.

Wrong. Obama did. He does it all the time.
Wrong.

You're off topic and lying – as usual.

You're also a coward resorting the red herring fallacies – the topic is Trump the reprobate, not the president.

It really doesn't matter one little bit... we've had several foul-mouthed Presidents... it's just that this one is richer than God, and doesn't think he needs filters.

Give me an example, when has a candidate out loud in public called an opponent a pussy.

Maybe never, but it doesn't bother me a bit. His behavior is far less oafish than the buy who was getting hummers in the Ofal office, and you leftwing turd defended him to the hilt.

What Clinton did was behind closed doors. It wasn't a matter of defending him, it was about if it mattered at all. You think Clinton is the only President to ever cheat on his wife?

Trump should never use the term, it demeans the position, so does having an affair on a person you took a oath to be faithful to.

What Clinton and Trump have shown a lack of character and discipline. If I were to decide which was worse, probably breaking an oath to a spouse. Having an affair with a subordinate.

So two classless acts.

What Clinton and Trump have shown a lack of character and discipline. If I were to decide which was worse, probably breaking an oath to a spouse. Having an affair with a subordinate.

So two classless acts.

I'm not interested in getting into a politician's personal life unless it shows them to be hypocrites.

So two classless acts.

I'm not interested in getting into a politician's personal life unless it shows them to be hypocrites.

I understand now. Interesting.

Still... do you honestly believe that such language isn't used in the Oval Office behind closed doors, in some Presidencies?

Of course it is. Where is shouldn't be used is on the main stage, in the public eye.

Seven years of Republicans being insulted by obama, and Rs screaming about it.

Trump comes along and suddenly it's a okay.

:eusa_hand:
It's not OK.

But, because he says things that Middle Americans have been waiting too long to hear out of a politician...

"I'll get rid of the damned Illegal Aliens"...

"I'll stop Muslims from entering the US"

"I'll get rid of NAFTA and TPP"

"I'll level the playing field with China and India, on behalf of the American Worker"

And because he has thrown the much-hated PC out the window...

Folks look the other way, and wink, and he gets away with it.

Consider it a Market Correction for the LIberal agenda having taken us places where most Americans really don't want to go.

Negative feedback on such a scale is not welcome news to the LibProg community.

I love it when people look over the fact he didn't say it himself. He was quoting someone to merely just quote. Perhaps a hint to the crowd to tone it down on words like that. Cause he did say his reprimand. So for all the libs who are reaching hard. Just stop reaching. I could probably look up enough political demos using enough curse words said while they talk on TV. Trump didn't say it!

A hint to the crowd to tone it down? Did you hear the crowd tone it down? What Trump did was echo what the lady in the crowd said in calling Cruz a pussy and the crowd roared. He mad sure everyone knew what she said.

Hey, he can't control if the crowd cheered for the lady. Freedom of speech, Jack. But he did reprimand her about it. So I don't know what's the big deal if he quoted someone... Plus he didn't say if he agreed so....

Yes, they did cheer for her, but Trump had her repeat it, then HE said it himself.

“The other night in the debate,” he told thousands in Manchester, “they asked Ted Cruz a serious question: what do you think of waterboarding? Is it OK? I thought he’d say absolutely, and he didn’t. And he said, well, he’s concerned because some people –”

Advertisement
A woman near the front of the crowd interrupted. “He’s a pussy!”

Trump admonished her for saying “a terrible thing”.

“You know what she just said?” he asked. “Shout it out, because I don’t want to say it.”

“You’re not allowed to say that,” he continued. “I never expect to hear that from you again.”

Trump paused, looked out at his election-eve audience and leaned into the microphone: “She said he’s a pussy.”

The audience cheered – shouting “Trump! Trump!” – before he gave the woman a mock admonishment and returned to his rambling, more than 45-minute speech. “For the press,” he said, looking up at the television cameras, “this is a serious reprimand.”

Trump repeats crowd member's 'pussy' insult as New Hampshire votes

The news reporter even stated that Trump gave her a mock admonishment. Matter of fact, in an interview with Lester Holt of NBC this evening, when asked about the comment, he said that the standing ovation was actually for the woman, not him.

But, he still called Cruz a pussy, even if he was quoting the supporter.
And these are the type of people Trump represents, crude, boorish, ignorant, hateful, bigoted conservatives, about a third of the GOP – the type of people you shield your children from, move away from in a restaurant or movie theater, the same conservatives subscribing to this very thread in defense of Trump.

It's not just about ideology and politics, it's about a way of life common to about a third of conservatives based on fear, intimidation, insults, and personal attacks – what we see day in and day out on this very forum from conservatives.

Yet when we had our last candidate, a guy who never swore, a religious man who dedicated a lot of time to his religion, a family man with a beautiful family, a guy who never touched a cigarette in his life, a guy who never touched a drop of alcohol in his life, a guy who never used any recreational narcotics in his life, a man who was very successful financially, you leftists tore him down just as bad.

If you want to keep your kids away from anybody, that might be Hillary's husband.

Well..... he isn't the President so it is fine.

Trump knows what people want to hear, that's why he has standing room only rallies while Hillary couldn't pay people enough to come in and listen to her BS.

I can't deny he's an entertainer, and that's why this election is so interesting.

He's running for potus, is isn't fine. It speaks volumes about his classlessness. Tired of that shit.

A crude entertainer is running for President of the United States. Tells you how far down the rabbit hole we've gone.

Hillary needs to fall off a cliff and take Sanders with her.

This isn't the first entertainer we've had running for office. Sonny Bono was a fine Senator. Do you want me to post a very popular picture of Al Franken when he was on SNL? The Terminator was the Governor of California. I won't even comment on Jessie Ventura.

Sanders is an entertainer too in his own way. Think how boring this election would be without him and Trump. Same ole.......same ole.......

This election has some spark in it enough to draw record viewers as well as voters. Is that really a bad thing????

Well, when we're stuck with Trump v Sanders ... no place to go but down. We'll hit bottom quicker if Sanders wins cause he'll take the express. So there is that.

There are a lot of things such as Trump is far from our nominee yet, and then there is whether Hillary will be indicted or not, and let's not forget Nanny Bloomberg who would in effect make whoever the Republican nominee the instant winner of the race if he decided he was going to run as an Independent.

Still... do you honestly believe that such language isn't used in the Oval Office behind closed doors, in some Presidencies?

Of course it is. Where is shouldn't be used is on the main stage, in the public eye.

Seven years of Republicans being insulted by obama, and Rs screaming about it.

Trump comes along and suddenly it's a okay.

:eusa_hand:
It's not OK.

But, because he says things that Middle Americans have been waiting too long to hear out of a politician...

"I'll get rid of the damned Illegal Aliens"...

"I'll stop Muslims from entering the US"

"I'll get rid of NAFTA and TPP"

"I'll level the playing field with China and India, on behalf of the American Worker"

And because he has thrown the much-hated PC out the window...

Folks look the other way, and wink, and he gets away with it.

Consider it a Market Correction for the LIberal agenda having taken us places where most Americans really don't want to go.

Negative feedback on such a scale is not welcome news to the LibProg community.

Consider that if Clinton or Sanders said it the right would be all over them like white on rice.

No, it demeans the position of President of the United States.

Raise the damn bar people.

This guy is running for potus and calls another candidate a pussy ... and his supporters just gobble it up.

I think Cruz and Trump are assholes but you're over reacting to that incident. That's a candidate being real and not a phony for a change. He's not Prez yet and won't be. Call him on the real harmful shit he says, not this softball stuff. He spun it deftly and was pretty funny.

Nobody is saying this is be be all of Trump, it's just one more thing.

Hope springs eternal in the libturd breast.

Get used to saying "President Trump."

Nobody is saying this is be be all of Trump, it's just one more thing.

Hope springs eternal in the libturd breast.

Get used to saying "President Trump."

I get the feeling you're going to be disappointed for a third time. My breast told me.

Forum List

Back