Trump: One classy guy

How are the wingnuts who decry the fall of western civilization under Obama going to ignore Trump bringing it to you on a golden platter.

So presidential.

It's been going downhill for decades.

Which of the candidates do you think is going to reverse it?

Twiddling thumbs
twiddling thumbs

Nope, they won't change it.

Reverse what? Acting like a complete asshole while running for President and leading the GOP? Sorry, this is a first.

"Reverse what?"

America going downhill.

I love it when people look over the fact he didn't say it himself. He was quoting someone to merely just quote. Perhaps a hint to the crowd to tone it down on words like that. Cause he did say his reprimand. So for all the libs who are reaching hard. Just stop reaching. I could probably look up enough political demos using enough curse words said while they talk on TV. Trump didn't say it!

How are the wingnuts who decry the fall of western civilization under Obama going to ignore Trump bringing it to you on a golden platter.

So presidential.

It's been going downhill for decades.

Which of the candidates do you think is going to reverse it?

Twiddling thumbs
twiddling thumbs

Nope, they won't change it.

Reverse what? Acting like a complete asshole while running for President and leading the GOP? Sorry, this is a first.

"Reverse what?"

America going downhill.

I don't share your pessimism.

I love it when people look over the fact he didn't say it himself. He was quoting someone to merely just quote. Perhaps a hint to the crowd to tone it down on words like that. Cause he did say his reprimand. So for all the libs who are reaching hard. Just stop reaching. I could probably look up enough political demos using enough curse words said while they talk on TV. Trump didn't say it!

A hint to the crowd to tone it down? Did you hear the crowd tone it down? What Trump did was echo what the lady in the crowd said in calling Cruz a pussy and the crowd roared. He mad sure everyone knew what she said.

A hint to the crowd to tone it down? Did you hear the crowd tone it down? What Trump did was echo what the lady in the crowd said in calling Cruz a pussy and the crowd roared. He mad sure everyone knew what she said.

Hey, he can't control if the crowd cheered for the lady. Freedom of speech, Jack. But he did reprimand her about it. So I don't know what's the big deal if he quoted someone... Plus he didn't say if he agreed so....

It really doesn't matter one little bit... we've had several foul-mouthed Presidents... it's just that this one is richer than God, and doesn't think he needs filters.

Hey, he can't control if the crowd cheered for the lady. Freedom of speech, Jack. But he did reprimand her about it. So I don't know what's the big deal if he quoted someone... Plus he didn't say if he agreed so....

The crowd didn't even hear the lady. You're making excuses. Trump repeated it because in a round about chicken shit way he wanted to call Cruz a pussy.

Yes, they did cheer for her, but Trump had her repeat it, then HE said it himself.

“The other night in the debate,” he told thousands in Manchester, “they asked Ted Cruz a serious question: what do you think of waterboarding? Is it OK? I thought he’d say absolutely, and he didn’t. And he said, well, he’s concerned because some people –”

Advertisement
A woman near the front of the crowd interrupted. “He’s a pussy!”

Trump admonished her for saying “a terrible thing”.

“You know what she just said?” he asked. “Shout it out, because I don’t want to say it.”

“You’re not allowed to say that,” he continued. “I never expect to hear that from you again.”

Trump paused, looked out at his election-eve audience and leaned into the microphone: “She said he’s a pussy.”

The audience cheered – shouting “Trump! Trump!” – before he gave the woman a mock admonishment and returned to his rambling, more than 45-minute speech. “For the press,” he said, looking up at the television cameras, “this is a serious reprimand.”

Trump repeats crowd member's 'pussy' insult as New Hampshire votes

The news reporter even stated that Trump gave her a mock admonishment. Matter of fact, in an interview with Lester Holt of NBC this evening, when asked about the comment, he said that the standing ovation was actually for the woman, not him.

But, he still called Cruz a pussy, even if he was quoting the supporter.

It really doesn't matter one little bit... we've had several foul-mouthed Presidents... it's just that this one is richer than God, and doesn't think he needs filters.

Give me an example, when has a candidate out loud in public called an opponent a pussy.

Yes, they did cheer for her, but Trump had her repeat it, then HE said it himself.

“The other night in the debate,” he told thousands in Manchester, “they asked Ted Cruz a serious question: what do you think of waterboarding? Is it OK? I thought he’d say absolutely, and he didn’t. And he said, well, he’s concerned because some people –”

Advertisement

“You know what she just said?” he asked. “Shout it out, because I don’t want to say it.”

“You’re not allowed to say that,” he continued. “I never expect to hear that from you again.”

Trump paused, looked out at his election-eve audience and leaned into the microphone: “She said he’s a pussy.”

The audience cheered – shouting “Trump! Trump!” – before he gave the woman a mock admonishment and returned to his rambling, more than 45-minute speech. “For the press,” he said, looking up at the television cameras, “this is a serious reprimand.”

The news reporter even stated that Trump gave her a mock admonishment. Matter of fact, in an interview with Lester Holt of NBC this evening, when asked about the comment, he said that the standing ovation was actually for the woman, not him.

Either way he was quoting the lady. I'm sure there are plenty of archives of political demos saying just as much vulgarity. But the main stream media wont show you... So agree to disagree.

Give me an example, when has a candidate out loud in public called an opponent a pussy.
I can't... never said I could...

But like I said... the guy doesn't think he needs filters...

Still... do you honestly believe that such language isn't used in the Oval Office behind closed doors, in some Presidencies?

Advertisement

Either way he was quoting the lady. I'm sure there are plenty of archives of political demos saying just as much vulgarity. But the main stream media wont show you... So agree to disagree.

Let's hear them. When has a Presidential candidate (especially one who actually won) who has called an opponent something close to pussy. What's worse is he has to stand behind the skirt of his supporter to do it.

Still... do you honestly believe that such language isn't used in the Oval Office behind closed doors, in some Presidencies?

I don't care if they use that language behind closed doors, I fully expect it. Calling your opponent a pussy while on stage is something different.

But then again, President Johnson wasn't exactly known for his tame speech.

He also spent a lot of time talking about his junk.

But then again, President Johnson wasn't exactly known for his tame speech.

He also spent a lot of time talking about his junk.

Did he call Goldwater a **** while campaigning in New Hampshire?

EDIT: Really USMB, pussy is ok but not ****?

Advertisement

Let's hear them. When has a Presidential candidate (especially one who actually won) who has called an opponent something close to pussy. What's worse is he has to stand behind the skirt of his supporter to do it.

LOL you seem to denounce freedom of speech towards a fellow American lady. Trump can't control what she says.

I don't care if they use that language behind closed doors, I fully expect it. Calling your opponent a pussy while on stage is something different.

Yeah, that's twice as bad as Harry Weed saying Romney didn't pay any income taxes, and never apologized once he proved he did pay income taxes.

He handled that amazingly well. No wonder he brought the house down. Just looking at the clip, Trump didn't call anyone anything. Someone in the audience did. Trump said "Don't say that again."

Democrats lie. It's all they do.

So do you apparently. He said it clear as day. He repeated what she said. She asked her to repeat it. He made sure everyone heard it multiple times. He equated it to retweeting. I don't retweet things I don't want people to hear do you?

Yeah, that's twice as bad as Harry Weed saying Romney didn't pay any income taxes, and never apologized once he proved he did pay income taxes.

Politicians lying, which is your point is something else all together, pussy.

Advertisement

LOL you seem to denounce freedom of speech towards a fellow American lady. Trump can't control what she says.

How am I denouncing freedom of speech? And I agree, Trump can't control what he says, it's a nice trait.

Forum List

Back