Trump: One classy guy

55095471.jpg

That is totally what one means when they call you a pussy because you don't want to torture.

I think we should make them have to talk to Liberal Idiots like yourself, and they would tell us everything they know just so you'd shut up...................

ISIS-burns-prisoners-alive-640.jpg

The guys doing this................would wish they were getting water boarded only..................

liamnees2_1410529378-these-5-horrific-movie-torture-scenes-scarred-us-for-life-and-we-let-them-png-133234.jpg

That is totally what one means when they call you a pussy because you don't want to torture.

I think we should make them have to talk to Liberal Idiots like yourself, and they would tell us everything they know just so you'd shut up...................

Why is it my problem you're making excuses for Trump?

I'm not making excuses...................I don't give a fuck......................after what these animals have been doing to people and little children over there I simply don't care.............................

Your wife has been kidnapped..............you catch a guy that knows where she is an if he doesn't talk she dies.............what would you do???????????

I'm not making excuses...................I don't give a fuck......................after what these animals have been doing to people and little children over there I simply don't care.............................

Your wife has been kidnapped..............you catch a guy that knows where she is an if he doesn't talk she dies.............what would you do???????????

If you don't care what Trump said then why bother responding with same lame attempt to change the meaning of the word pussy as used by Trump.

If you don't care what Trump said then why bother responding with same lame attempt to change the meaning of the word pussy as used by Trump.

Sarcasm escapes you.

Sarcasm escapes you.

Yeah, bud, I get it, you don't have much to say on the subject.

Sarcasm escapes you.

I'm sure that this is the first time in the history of the world that a politician has implied someone's a pussy..................geesh.....

Sarcasm escapes you.

I'm sure that this is the first time in the history of the world that a politician has implied someone's a pussy..................geesh.....

You're obviously not the person who is going to demonstrate it.

How are the wingnuts who decry the fall of western civilization under Obama going to ignore Trump bringing it to you on a golden platter.

So presidential.

And sticking a cigar in the pussy of an intern is presidential?

This mass dimocrat melt down, is one of the most rewarding events I've ever witnessed... Even they know Trump is going to win.

After tonight's returns from New Hampshire, if any of you Liberals wish to get a jump on what may be a huge land grab, you need to book your flights to Syria as early as you can and get over there to grab the better properties.

This mass dimocrat melt down, is one of the most rewarding events I've ever witnessed... Even they know Trump is going to win.

Win the GOP primary? Hope so. Or Cruz, they would be my top 2 choices.

Really a none issue when demo supporters and politicians say 10 times worse vocabulary. Look at Barack Obama's interview with Marc Maron. He said a slur! Ahhhh should I overreact immaturely like a liberal?!

What did Obama say? And, please, don't forget to provide the context. You'd be a moron to simply say, "Obama said ******, so......derp, derp, derp".

Well let's see, now what did DumBama say about Bush? Here you go:

How are the wingnuts who decry the fall of western civilization under Obama going to ignore Trump bringing it to you on a golden platter.

So presidential.

And sticking a cigar in the pussy of an intern is presidential?

Consensual sex in private? Nope, not concerned at all.

Sex between a CEO, a boss and person in charge over a subordinate. It can't be consensual. Lol!

Of course it can, happens every day.

I like Trump for a simple reason: he makes the shit-filled heads of all these liberal, arrogant, self-hating-Westerner, self-righteous, PC-crazed, anti-free-speech, Islam-cocksucking heads explode! Trump makes me want to get a straw and drink vile liberal pigs' tears directly off their faces. Today's Obama liberals are the most detestable, bereft-of-redeeming-quality lifeforms in the history of this planet, so their suffering gives me schadenfreude.

Trump told me to tell you that you got the job. You start writing his speeches tomorrow.

Forum List

Back