Trump once said a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden would be out on his ass if the fucking FBI Gestapo went after the Biden Crime Family with as much energy as they are going after Trump.

We know Biden is senile and is NOT a real president. He is NOT the ultimate decider, he reads teleprompters.

There is NO WAY Biden could be elected legitimately in 2024. He can't even function and do a real press conference now, how bad will he be in 4 or 5 years?

As for the OP, the indictments against Trump are political not criminal.

Au conraire!
71 felony charges so far, and summer isn't over yet.
We haven't even seen Jack Smith's next set of indictments for Trump's role in the J6 2021 attack on Democracy.
Smith has had all The January 6th Committee's evidence in hand for a year now and based upon what this committee showed us last summer Trump is slam dunk guilty.
And then we have more felony charges that are going to be filed in Georgia next month for election interference.
By the end of summer little orange golfboy is liable to be staring down over 100 separate felonies that may land him behind bars for the remainder of his pathetic life.

So yeah.
VERY criminal!

But just in case you don't know I will tell you why you and your ilk are using the terminology "political charges."
Because you've been manipulated...again.
See, the only reason Trump came out and announced his ridiculous candidacy as early as he did was because he and his handlers already knew that some SERIOUS shit was about to come down this year regarding his multiple felonies.
They needed a way to get ahead of the damage.
All they could come up with was "if I announce my candidacy early then I become an official presidential candidate and then any charges that they file against me I can claim are politically motivated. All I need to do is get my cultist sheeple to repeat that enough so that it becomes their alt-reality and PRESTO!
I have a defense."

And here YOU are.
Hook, line, and sinker.
Boy are you going to be surprised... just like in 2016....
Boy are you going to be surprised....just like in 2020.
And 2022.

Au conraire!
We haven't even seen Jack Smith's next set of indictments for Trump's role in the J6 2021 attack on Democracy.
Smith has had all The January 6th Committee's evidence in hand for a year now and based upon what this committee showed us last summer Trump is slam dunk guilty.
And then we have more felony charges that are going to be filed in Georgia next month for election interference.
By the end of summer little orange golfboy is liable to be staring down over 100 separate felonies that may land him behind bars for the remainder of his pathetic life.

So yeah.
VERY criminal!

But just in case you don't know I will tell you why you and your ilk are using the terminology "political charges."
See, the only reason Trump came out and announced his ridiculous candidacy as early as he did was because he and his handlers already knew that some SERIOUS shit was about to come down this year regarding his multiple felonies.
All they could come up with was "if I announce my candidacy early then I become an official presidential candidate and then any charges that they file against me I can claim are politically motivated. All I need to do is get my cultist sheeple to repeat that enough so that it becomes their alt-reality and PRESTO!
I have a defense."

And here YOU are.
Hook, line, and sinker.

And 2022.
There is no enthusiasm for Biden... but MAGA can't wait for election day.....

Cult 45 has arrived
NPC.jpg

Biden would be out on his ass if the fucking FBI Gestapo went after the Biden Crime Family with as much energy as they are going after Trump.

We know Biden is senile and is NOT a real president. He is NOT the ultimate decider, he reads teleprompters.

There is NO WAY Biden could be elected legitimately in 2024. He can't even function and do a real press conference now, how bad will he be in 4 or 5 years?

Calling an election illegitimate if your candidate doesn't win, especially before it has even happened yet, is as un American as it gets.

I never thought I would see the day where so many Americans would be attacking the very heart of our system based on the word of one guy.

It's truly sad.

Trump is infamous for his hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Enthusiasm for Biden is not needed.

There is massive enthusiasm to vote against Trump.
You must have a very willing enthusiastic base to get them to cheat like they did in 2020 and 2022..... We are going to swamp you this time to override and shenanigans from you hoodlums....

You must have a very willing enthusiastic base to get them to cheat like they did in 2020 and 2022..... We are going to swamp you this time to override and shenanigans from you hoodlums....
Wahhh...cheater...wahh.

Here. I hope this helps.

I have read stage one is the most difficult stage.

• Denial: When you first learn of a loss, it’s normal to think, “This isn’t happening.” You may feel shocked or numb. This is a temporary way to deal with the rush of overwhelming emotion. It’s a defense mechanism.

Which is why Trump is going to win... no enthusiasm on the snowflake left.... MAGA folks already have a pen in their hands waiting for the time to cast a ballot.... or two or three....

LOL

You rambtard, there was no enthusiasm for Biden in 2020...

maxresdefault.jpg

... and he still schlonged Trump.

Since you have no access to all the evidence and testimony, you are desperately presenting speculation as fact.
Speculation? When has Biden had a real press conference? NEVER. The senile old goat can't remember anything accurately. He has no clue what is going on around him.

People elected Fetterman over Dr.Oz, so if you're counting on Low-IQ voters you may win easily.

Which is why neither Trump nor Biden should be running for president. I don't want to have to vote for Biden. But I have no choice if he's the Democratic candidate and Trump is the Republican candidate. And I am not alone among those who feel that way.
Exactly. If its Trump v Biden it should be another nail biter like 2020. I hope the primaries give us a better choice.

Au conraire!

So yeah.
VERY criminal!

I have a defense."

And here YOU are.
Hook, line, and sinker.

And 2022.
71 BOGUS felony charges so far, even if they get to 100 it won't matter. The election will happen before any trial or conviction or self-pardon.
If Trump loses in the kangaroo courts he'll win on appeal.

Calling an election illegitimate if your candidate doesn't win, especially before it has even happened yet, is as un American as it gets.
I never thought I would see the day where so many Americans would be attacking the very heart of our system based on the word of one guy. It's truly sad.
I never said the 2024 election was illegitimate if Biden wins, I said that the FBI Gestapo covers up for Biden and hounds Trump so the voters are duped, like in 2020.
If the FBI Gestapo and MSM didn't put their thumbs on the scale a senile Joe Biden would likely lose to someone who is a better candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back