Trump once said a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former President Donald Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.
He also said the government can provide fine healthcare, proving that he is not correct 100% of the time.

LOL

You rambtard, there was no enthusiasm for Biden in 2020...

maxresdefault.jpg

... and he still schlonged Trump.
Cheated... covid rules made it easy... those rules are no longer in place in swing states....

Fuck off, rambtard, I quoted that post in its entirety.
Oooooooo from laughing to angry is seconds... that shows panic... are you panicking Faunny?.... you even said you don't want to vote for Biden..... no one does and no one is still angry enough at Trump to make them go vote for Joe but you die hard libtrolls on this board...
Biden-lost GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Former President Donald Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments nearly seven years ago about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said during a November 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada, reviewed by CNN’s KFile. “It would grind government to a halt.”

Now, Trump finds himself under the exact situation he repeatedly described after he was charged in early June with 37 federal counts related to retention of classified documents and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

At another rally on November 3, 2016, in Concord, North Carolina, Trump made similar comments.

“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,” he said. “She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

“She has no right to be running, you know that,” Trump said. “No right.”

Trump added at a November 5, 2016, rally
in Denver that as “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation,” Clinton’s controversies would make it “virtually impossible for her to govern.”

he isn’t president right now.

71 BOGUS felony charges so far, even if they get to 100 it won't matter. The election will happen before any trial or conviction or self-pardon.
If Trump loses in the kangaroo courts he'll win on appeal.

Turley failed on that since the charges were filing falsified business records in the state of New York, which is a state crime.

I never said the 2024 election was illegitimate if Biden wins, I said that the FBI Gestapo covers up for Biden and hounds Trump so the voters are duped, like in 2020.
If the FBI Gestapo and MSM didn't put their thumbs on the scale a senile Joe Biden would likely lose to someone who is a better candidate.

When you said:

"There is NO WAY Biden could be elected legitimately in 2024".

It certainly looks like you are already calling a Biden election win illegitimate.

Oooooooo from laughing to angry is seconds... that shows panic... are you panicking Faunny?.... you even said you don't want to vote for Biden..... no one does and no one is still angry enough at Trump to make them go vote for Joe but you die hard libtrolls on this board...
Biden-lost GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just like in 2020, you completely underestimate the level of rejection the American electorate holds for Trump.

Trump will win....because I say so.....:smoochEE:

NOT A FELONY. The FEC already said there was no election law (felony) violation. This case is total bullshit.

Of course there was a related felony law violated. Cohen went to jail for it. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Just like in 2020, you completely underestimate the level of rejection the American electorate holds for Trump.

No we underestimated the amount of dem cheating.... Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016... explain that John boy....
he will get even more in 24.... hey I'm a poet and didn't know it....

So? Neither was Hillary when Trump made those comments. He was giving reasons not to vote for her. Don't his own reasons now apply to him?
same the same reason apply if he were president. He was talking clearly about a president under indictment…not someone running…his case will be cleared up by the time he were to take office

Biden would be out on his ass if the fucking FBI Gestapo went after the Biden Crime Family with as much energy as they are going after Trump.

We know Biden is senile and is NOT a real president. He is NOT the ultimate decider, he reads teleprompters.

There is NO WAY Biden could be elected legitimately in 2024. He can't even function and do a real press conference now, how bad will he be in 4 or 5 years?

As for the OP, the indictments against Trump are political not criminal.
When's the last time your boy didn't read off a teleprompter at one of his hate rallies? And your boy used a telepromper when he was the fake potus.

Now cry more.

No we underestimated the amount of dem cheating.... Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016... explain that John boy....
he will get even more in 24.... hey I'm a poet and didn't know it....

LOLOL

There was no such cheating, rambtard. Again, it's your brain that was cheated. Trump wasn't. His backup plan, which was laid out BEFORE the election, in case he lost, was to claim he really won but was cheated. And you, being the abject cretin you are, fell for it. :badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back