Trump On Teleprompter

So....it's been a while since the guy started using the prompter for all of his "rallies". He gets props from pundits...such as Hugh Hewitt....who just said that he was very pleased to see that Trump is on message in Pueblo.

Funniest thing about it is that he doesn't rehearse.....so he's reading this shit for the first time on stage. It leads him to mispronounce words. Business acumen becomes "ah-q-men" with emphasis on the second syllable. Fiduciary become "phi-du-shi-air-y" with the "fi" pronounced like it is in "Fido". It makes him seem like a buffoon.

I wonder.....do you think a President Trump would continue to let KellyAnne Conway force him to read his remarks? Or...would he return to his natural tendency and just wing it?

I think he'd wing it. He's that much of an idiot.

At least the guy can stand on his own and can speak without coughing for fifteen minutes. His eyes don't go wandering off in all kinds of crazy leers either.
Yeah and if he had a fuckin brain he could actually say shit that makes sense to normal people and not just the trash heeps he speaks too.....dude you and those that support this guy are nothing but enabling morons.

Don't you constantly keep a foul taste in your mouth from all the profanity you spout out? You have absolutely zero class. You are a brute beast.
(sigh).....I am who I am. Either place me on ignore or miss me with this constant critique of my language...I'm soooo tired of it. And having zero class among this group of simps.....a honor!!

So....it's been a while since the guy started using the prompter for all of his "rallies". He gets props from pundits...such as Hugh Hewitt....who just said that he was very pleased to see that Trump is on message in Pueblo.

Funniest thing about it is that he doesn't rehearse.....so he's reading this shit for the first time on stage. It leads him to mispronounce words. Business acumen becomes "ah-q-men" with emphasis on the second syllable. Fiduciary become "phi-du-shi-air-y" with the "fi" pronounced like it is in "Fido". It makes him seem like a buffoon.

I wonder.....do you think a President Trump would continue to let KellyAnne Conway force him to read his remarks? Or...would he return to his natural tendency and just wing it?

At least the guy can stand on his own and can speak without coughing for fifteen minutes. His eyes don't go wandering off in all kinds of crazy leers either.
Yeah and if he had a fuckin brain he could actually say shit that makes sense to normal people and not just the trash heeps he speaks too.....dude you and those that support this guy are nothing but enabling morons.

Don't you constantly keep a foul taste in your mouth from all the profanity you spout out? You have absolutely zero class. You are a brute beast.
She is an example of the uneducated minority the democrats keep on welfare for a vote, and as you can see she also makes Gruber proud.
Sticks and stones, bitches, sticks and stones!!

Every time Hillary speaks, her favoribility and trustworthy number drop. I don't think there's ever been a career politician as disliked and hated as Hillary. That's why the left wing media minimize her public speaking broadcasts, and concentrate on demonizing Trump. If Democrats think there's going to be a big turnout coming out to vote in favor of Hillary, they're dreaming.

(sigh).....I am who I am. Either place me on ignore or miss me with this constant critique of my language...I'm soooo tired of it. And having zero class among this group of simps.....a honor!!

Then you should feel very honored indeed because you are one of the most foul-mouthed people on USMB. I'll bet your kids hate to have you meet any of their school friends.

Then you should feel very honored indeed because you are one of the most foul-mouthed people on USMB. I'll bet your kids hate to have you meet any of their school friends.
I'm almost 60 (LOLOLOLOL)...listen, Trump curses like a sailor, acts like a moron and you simple minded white fucks love him for it...so do me a favor, get off my tits and get over it.

Every time Hillary speaks, her favoribility and trustworthy number drop. I don't think there's ever been a career politician as disliked and hated as Hillary. That's why the left wing media minimize her public speaking broadcasts, and concentrate on demonizing Trump. If Democrats think there's going to be a big turnout coming out to vote in favor of Hillary, they're dreaming.
Seriously......for all the love Trump gets, I've yet to meet one mf that will openly say they're voting for Trump....now mind, these white hillbillies I work with and see, all will vote Trump...but publicly, all ashamed to admit it, that's how much they loathe this guy and Hillary...so both are equally repulsive and disgusting.

I'm almost 60 (LOLOLOLOL)...listen, Trump curses like a sailor, acts like a moron and you simple minded white fucks love him for it...so do me a favor, get off my tits and get over it.

I figured you were a low life bottom feeding ghetto rat living off entitlement programs.

I figured you were a low life bottom feeding ghetto rat living off entitlement programs.
Don't ask me how I could tell, but I knew you were college educated.....straight out of Fox Fuck Trump U......way to go, lice ball!!

She is an example of the uneducated minority the democrats keep on welfare for a vote, and as you can see she also makes Gruber proud.
Sticks and stones, bitches, sticks and stones!!
Truthful.

Don't ask me how I could tell, but I knew you were college educated.....straight out of Fox Fuck Trump U......way to go, lice ball!!

Actually I got my degree in electrical engineering from VPI. I got it through the GI Bill. You claim being 60 years old somehow is the reason you curse like a sailor? I would have thought at the age of 60. you would have learned better manners. I knew better than that back when I was 60.

Seriously......for all the love Trump gets, I've yet to meet one mf that will openly say they're voting for Trump....now mind, these white hillbillies I work with and see, all will vote Trump...but publicly, all ashamed to admit it, that's how much they loathe this guy and Hillary...so both are equally repulsive and disgusting.
The Hillary voters are known, they're the usual base voters, and there isn't an opportunity to change or expand them, while all the enthusiasm is on the GOP ticket. There will be record numbers of whites, independents, party cross overs, Sanders supporters, frustrated anti establishment Americans, plus secret voters and first timer voters that will come out in large numbers and vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back