Trump On Teleprompter

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
So....it's been a while since the guy started using the prompter for all of his "rallies". He gets props from pundits...such as Hugh Hewitt....who just said that he was very pleased to see that Trump is on message in Pueblo.

Funniest thing about it is that he doesn't rehearse.....so he's reading this shit for the first time on stage. It leads him to mispronounce words. Business acumen becomes "ah-q-men" with emphasis on the second syllable. Fiduciary become "phi-du-shi-air-y" with the "fi" pronounced like it is in "Fido". It makes him seem like a buffoon.

I wonder.....do you think a President Trump would continue to let KellyAnne Conway force him to read his remarks? Or...would he return to his natural tendency and just wing it?

I think he'd wing it. He's that much of an idiot.

So....it's been a while since the guy started using the prompter for all of his "rallies". He gets props from pundits...such as Hugh Hewitt....who just said that he was very pleased to see that Trump is on message in Pueblo.

Funniest thing about it is that he doesn't rehearse.....so he's reading this shit for the first time on stage. It leads him to mispronounce words. Business acumen becomes "ah-q-men" with emphasis on the second syllable. Fiduciary become "phi-du-shi-air-y" with the "fi" pronounced like it is in "Fido". It makes him seem like a buffoon.

I wonder.....do you think a President Trump would continue to let KellyAnne Conway force him to read his remarks? Or...would he return to his natural tendency and just wing it?

At least the guy can stand on his own and can speak without coughing for fifteen minutes. His eyes don't go wandering off in all kinds of crazy leers either.

At least the guy can stand on his own and can speak without coughing for fifteen minutes. His eyes don't go wandering off in all kinds of crazy leers either.

Snot the way I remember it.

Snort.

Snot the way I remember it.

Snort.

You must be talking about that woman from SNL that filled in for Hillary in the debate?

I personally think he does this on purpose to sent a message to his mindless supporters that he's being forced to stay sane for a few minutes....the way he goes about it is soo grade school...this guy is such a fuckin joke...such a joke.

Yeah and if he had a fuckin brain he could actually say shit that makes sense to normal people and not just the trash heeps he speaks too.....dude you and those that support this guy are nothing but enabling morons.

Yeah and if he had a fuckin brain he could actually say shit that makes sense to normal people and not just the trash heeps he speaks too.....dude you and those that support this guy are nothing but enabling morons.

Don't you constantly keep a foul taste in your mouth from all the profanity you spout out? You have absolutely zero class. You are a brute beast.

"Corpseman"

Need I say more?

I couldn't believe it when the shithead said that. At first I thought he was putting us all on. How stupid and removed from real America could this guy get. Apparently very stupid and very removed.

Don't you constantly keep a foul taste in your mouth from all the profanity you spout out? You have absolutely zero class. You are a brute beast.
Irony Alert!

She is an example of the uneducated minority the democrats keep on welfare for a vote, and as you can see she also makes Gruber proud.

So you guys are off the teleprompter bad diss bitch fit now?

So you guys are off the teleprompter bad diss bitch fit now?

I never said a word about using a teleprompter. I remember folks reading from prepared notes. My pastor reads from notes all the time. What's the difference?

Forum List

Back