Trump now owns healthcare, and the GOP will need to go home

They didn't change it, so they own it?
You should have known as soon as your MessiahRushie told you the ACA has not been changed, that it truly has been changed!!!

Jul 18, 2017
RUSH: The law still says you have to buy it. Remember, the mandates are still there. The fines are still there. Everything’s still there if it isn’t repealed in its present downward spiral, which everybody agrees is happening.

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release

January 20, 2017

Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal

EXECUTIVE ORDER

Sec. 2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) and the heads of all other executive departments and agencies (agencies) with authorities and responsibilities under the Act shall exercise all authority and discretion available to them to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.

I don't waste my time listening to Rush, you are the only person I see posting his words. Pretty funny.

You should have known as soon as your MessiahRushie told you the ACA has not been changed, that it truly has been changed!!!

Jul 18, 2017
RUSH: The law still says you have to buy it. Remember, the mandates are still there. The fines are still there. Everything’s still there if it isn’t repealed in its present downward spiral, which everybody agrees is happening.

The White House

For Immediate Release

January 20, 2017

Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal

EXECUTIVE ORDER

Sec. 2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) and the heads of all other executive departments and agencies (agencies) with authorities and responsibilities under the Act shall exercise all authority and discretion available to them to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.

I don't waste my time listening to Rush, you are the only person I see posting his words. Pretty funny.
So, Frank is your sock, or are you his???

Jul 18, 2017

The White House

For Immediate Release

January 20, 2017

EXECUTIVE ORDER

I'm no ones sock deflect much, and what the hell does that have to do with my post? I haven't listened to Limbaugh since maybe 2001, all he is, is an agitator, just like you are. You keep pulling out his dribble like it means something. Then you repeat the same shit post after post, your act is old, boring and lends nothing to the discussion. Keep on citing Rush, it proves you are just an out of touch left wing asshole.

Jul 18, 2017

The White House

For Immediate Release

January 20, 2017

EXECUTIVE ORDER

I'm no ones sock deflect much, and what the hell does that have to do with my post? I haven't listened to Limbaugh since maybe 2001, all he is, is an agitator, just like you are. You keep pulling out his dribble like it means something. Then you repeat the same shit post after post, your act is old, boring and lends nothing to the discussion. Keep on citing Rush, it proves you are just an out of touch left wing asshole.
It really hurts you to have your MessiahRushie exposed as the lying scum he is.

If Republicans were in charge of building a new Death Star:

The Emperor shows up..."so you fixed that tiny hole in this moon-sized ship that allowed Luke-Drop-A-Deuce to drop a little energy down the Death Star's a-hole and blow it up right?" "Oh yes sir, now you can't just take a shot and blow up the new Death Star, you have to fly a fleet of fighters into it, maneuver around inside flying down ship sized tunnels until you reach the gigantic open air stadium in the center and shoot a bit of energy at something there to destroy it".

Emperor double-face palm.

Actually the GOP has done everything to ruin the ACA since inception.
Such as WHAT?
The perpetual Right-wing dumb act again.

Such as this:
The White House
For Immediate Release
January 20, 2017

Okay... just so people are following what is happening here...

It was charged that "the GOP has done everything to ruin ACA since inception."

I asked for an example.

Shit-for-brains posts an EO from 2017.

Now, obviously, the inception of Obamacare was not Jan. 2017 and President Trump is not the GOP.But nowadays, this passes for objective debate to the liberal left. Ed actually believes he put me in my place. :rofl:

Thing is, Conservatives have no idea what it is they actually want. All they know is what they don't want, and that's a pretty childish way to go about policy. Individual mandates are necessary if you are looking to keep premiums low. The more healthy people that pay into the premium pool, the lower the premium for that pool. That's how insurance works. Then, when those healthy people become unhealthy, the new healthy people cover their costs. And the system repeats itself as such. That's how it's sustainable.
Mandates are not keeping insurance rates low. If the lawyers wife wants to continue with her expensive cancer treatment she and hubby may have to sell that million dollar plus house and tell their kids that they will have to pay for their own college just like poor peoples children generally have to do.

Man you are a lost one. Obviously you do not understand insurance.
Obviously I understand it all to well. I actually considered selling some of it for a brief moment in time. Spent two days studying, spent the required two hundred bucks for that module, took the test and got a license for that specific type of insurance that I was considering being a sales person for with a possibility of expanding later after I checked it all out throughally. Spent one day with another agent and then came across his superior that accosted me in an attempt to steal my notes out of my hands.

I was also the one for years who determined which insurance my company would have for the employees and my own family. I also have a fairly decent line on the medical community and the pitfalls in that field too due to some fortunate and unfortunate circumstances. Insurance forced protection by the government onto people. It is racketeering made legal through legislative action. If you want it you should be able to buy it freely. If not and the legislators force you into buying it or else it is just another gangster type racketeering program legalized for a few can benefit off of other peoples labor and efforts.

edit for clarity; BTW, that insurance company offered to open up an office that they wanted me to run. I declined.

Good you didn't continue, as with the Marketplace you do not need a sales agent. I am pro Gov healthcare because one can't trust the insurance companies. We have been self insured for years and it has not been good, always having to worry about increases and cuts and getting diagnosed with anything for fear of being cut.
For whatever reason you are pro in this whole scam I am against you. My son's insurance went up by $1,800.00 a month and his deductible went from $1,500.00 a year to $5,000.00 a year. He had to pay all of the diagnostic bills and then on top of all that he paid for his own natural treatment for the brain cancer the local doctors and Mayo clinic diagnosed. I'll keep saying it until the cows come home ACA is nothing more than government sponsored racketeering.

He must make good money. (that doesn't tell us jack, , age, family size , family income, etc??

Mandates are not keeping insurance rates low. If the lawyers wife wants to continue with her expensive cancer treatment she and hubby may have to sell that million dollar plus house and tell their kids that they will have to pay for their own college just like poor peoples children generally have to do.

Man you are a lost one. Obviously you do not understand insurance.
Obviously I understand it all to well. I actually considered selling some of it for a brief moment in time. Spent two days studying, spent the required two hundred bucks for that module, took the test and got a license for that specific type of insurance that I was considering being a sales person for with a possibility of expanding later after I checked it all out throughally. Spent one day with another agent and then came across his superior that accosted me in an attempt to steal my notes out of my hands.

I was also the one for years who determined which insurance my company would have for the employees and my own family. I also have a fairly decent line on the medical community and the pitfalls in that field too due to some fortunate and unfortunate circumstances. Insurance forced protection by the government onto people. It is racketeering made legal through legislative action. If you want it you should be able to buy it freely. If not and the legislators force you into buying it or else it is just another gangster type racketeering program legalized for a few can benefit off of other peoples labor and efforts.

edit for clarity; BTW, that insurance company offered to open up an office that they wanted me to run. I declined.

Good you didn't continue, as with the Marketplace you do not need a sales agent. I am pro Gov healthcare because one can't trust the insurance companies. We have been self insured for years and it has not been good, always having to worry about increases and cuts and getting diagnosed with anything for fear of being cut.
For whatever reason you are pro in this whole scam I am against you. My son's insurance went up by $1,800.00 a month and his deductible went from $1,500.00 a year to $5,000.00 a year. He had to pay all of the diagnostic bills and then on top of all that he paid for his own natural treatment for the brain cancer the local doctors and Mayo clinic diagnosed. I'll keep saying it until the cows come home ACA is nothing more than government sponsored racketeering.

He must make good money. (that doesn't tell us jack, , age, family size , family income, etc??
He pays for insurance for himself and his son. Prior to obunglecare his employer provided his insurance. His employer could not afford the drastic increase in insurance cost. He is a construction worker making a standard construction workers wage with no special education. He generally puts in sixty to eighty hours a week. You people have stolen his ability to save up to have his own home paid for before he retires in twenty years. You are a bunch of f'ing thieves.

Probably because it's bullshit. Saying it went up $1,800 a month!? Not even the Platinum plans on the exchanges are that expensive.

He pays for insurance for himself and his son

OK, so we can very easily determine if you're being honest or not by providing a few more minor details such as the ages of those on the policy, the income (an estimate will do), and where they live. Plug those things into the Kaiser Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator and see what the actual cost is.

Prior to obunglecare his employer provided his insurance. His employer could not afford the drastic increase in insurance cost

Now I know you're full of it because Group Plans were untouched by Obamacare, and are bought through the SHOP marketplaces, not the Exchanges where individuals go to buy policies. This is more of that fake Obamacare victimhood Conservatives have been lying about for seven years. At this point, if you're still making shit up about the effects of Obamacare on these nameless people you expect us to believe you know, at least do the hard work of corroborating it. You don't even do that. LAZY and SLOPPY!

He is a construction worker making a standard construction workers wage with no special education. He generally puts in sixty to eighty hours a week. You people have stolen his ability to save up to have his own home paid for before he retires in twenty years. You are a bunch of f'ing thieves.

Notice how vague this is. He's not going to divulge the key parts of this story because he either made the whole thing up, or is just relaying third-hand bullshit on the board.

Gambling doesn't is a guaranteed payout, you will collect on one form of insurance in your lifetime so therefore not a gamble.

That bit of rambling doesn't even make sense. Not sure if you were drinking or huffing when you posted this but you might want to consider reorganizing your words or perhaps using other ones to form a coherent thought.

Someone asked me to explain how insurance worked. I did my best to do so in a way that morons can grasp. If that was over your head, I'm sorry... can't really dumb it down anymore.

An insurer is gambling that you won't get sick and if you do, it will cost less than your deductible or no more than the total of your premiums. If their gamble isn't paying off across the pool they cover, premiums and deductibles have to increase.

He pays for insurance for himself and his son

OK, so we can very easily determine if you're being honest or not by providing a few more minor details such as the ages of those on the policy, the income (an estimate will do), and where they live. Plug those things into the Kaiser Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator and see what the actual cost is.

Prior to obunglecare his employer provided his insurance. His employer could not afford the drastic increase in insurance cost

Now I know you're full of it because Group Plans were untouched by Obamacare, and are bought through the SHOP marketplaces, not the Exchanges where individuals go to buy policies. This is more of that fake Obamacare victimhood Conservatives have been lying about for seven years. At this point, if you're still making shit up about the effects of Obamacare on these nameless people you expect us to believe you know, at least do the hard work of corroborating it. You don't even do that. LAZY and SLOPPY!

He is a construction worker making a standard construction workers wage with no special education. He generally puts in sixty to eighty hours a week. You people have stolen his ability to save up to have his own home paid for before he retires in twenty years. You are a bunch of f'ing thieves.

Notice how vague this is. He's not going to divulge the key parts of this story because he either made the whole thing up, or is just relaying third-hand bullshit on the board.
You do not like the truth so you make up your own bs trying to push your own agenda.

Kaiser is not an established provider for obunglecare throughout the rest of the country so it doesn't mean shit what their calculator says.

You do not like the truth so you make up your own bs trying to push your own agenda.

No, actually, you're the ones doing that. Like this imaginary construction worker friend who you claim saw his premiums rise by $1,800, but you strangely refuse to divulge information that can corroborate your claim. So why the fuck should I take your word for it? What the actual fuck have you done to establish enough trust where I can accept second-hand anecdotal information you give me? You guys are such egomaniacs you have to make shit up just so you don't have to admit you're wrong on a fucking message board.

Get the holy living fuck over yourself.

Kaiser is not an established provider for obunglecare throughout the rest of the country so it doesn't mean shit what their calculator says.

Hey you stupid fucking idiot, Kaiser is in fact a health care provider, and the Kaiser Family Foundation, which devised the calculator mechanism specifically for this purpose, has no partisan agenda. Gah!

So you come here on the boards to spread lying bullshit, why? What is your reason for lying and making up shit on a message board? Is it an ego thing? Are you paid to do this? Are you testing out stupid arguments that you can use IRL? What gives?

No, actually, you're the ones doing that. Like this imaginary construction worker friend who you claim saw his premiums rise by $1,800, but you strangely refuse to divulge information that can corroborate your claim. So why the fuck should I take your word for it? What the actual fuck have you done to establish enough trust where I can accept second-hand anecdotal information you give me? You guys are such egomaniacs you have to make shit up just so you don't have to admit you're wrong on a fucking message board.

Get the holy living fuck over yourself.

Hey you stupid fucking idiot, Kaiser is in fact a health care provider, and the Kaiser Family Foundation, which devised the calculator mechanism specifically for this purpose, has no partisan agenda. Gah!

So you come here on the boards to spread lying bullshit, why? What is your reason for lying and making up shit on a message board? Is it an ego thing? Are you paid to do this? Are you testing out stupid arguments that you can use IRL? What gives?
Nah' you make up shit and think you are going to do it without getting called on it.

Democrats are perfectly happy paying a Muslim Brotherhood spy $150,000.00 a year but they damn sure have a problem when it comes to paying an American national construction worker the same.

Look idiot, various members of my family worked for Kaiser Steel long before they sold the private health system. My daughter was born at Kaiser hospital when it was for employees only. What you are reading from may say Kaiser but that doesn't make it Kaiser or Kaiser Steel. It's like Norwest paying for the use of Wells Fargo's name. That is what got their ball rolling. You see, each state requires a charter for an out of state corporation to enter into business in that state.

For those who are unaware of what a few derps want you to accept as the norm these stories may give you a clue to what will be happening if you don't get rid of Obungle Care. Repeal it and do not replace it. Kill it! Before it kills you or a member of your family.

kaiser medical care kills babies - Google Search

Kaiser Kills | Kaiser Permanente Thrive Exposed
www.kaiserthrive.org/category/kaiser-kills/
Oct 4, 2012 - You have to ask yourself — is your Kaiser Permanente doctor a one man ... touting Kaiser-style health care “reform” for all… because your child ...
Kaiser May Face Fine Over Infant's Death | Kaiser Permanente Thrive ...
www.kaiserthrive.org/2007/03/12/kaiser-may-face-fine-over-infants-death/
Mar 12, 2007 - The little boy remained under hospital care because of an illness. On February ... Previously: Medication error kills infant at Kaiser Santa Clara ...
Another mother buries her child thanks to Kaiser Permanente | Kaiser ...
www.kaiserthrive.org/.../another-mother-buries-her-child-thanks-to-kaiser-permanent...
Jul 31, 2009 - What we vehemently oppose is Kaiser-style health care reform, and insurance companies killing people for profit. Big difference that. Admin.
Kaiser patient horror stories
horror.kaiserpapers.org/
It scares me to think that Kaiser could be the template for national health care! ... On another occasion after the birth of my first child, I had some strange cramping and was ... Man Wrongly Convicted of Murder Freed After 21 Years Behind Bars
Head Lice - My Doctor Online - Kaiser Permanente
https://mydoctor.kaiserpermanente.org/ncal/.../condition_viewall_page.jsp?...
Most families use a special nonprescription shampoo to kill the lice. .... health care team is aware of all aspects of your child's condition, care is safer and more ...
[PDF]Colds and Flu in Children - My Doctor Online - Kaiser Permanente
https://mydoctor.kaiserpermanente.org/.../90398 Rev10.13 CL_tcm75-14252....
Antibiotics only kill bacteria—not viruses ... care to maintain your child's health during cold and flu .... 2002, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program. All rights ...
[PDF]Colds and Flu in Children - Kaiser Permanente Thrive
https://thrive.kaiserpermanente.org/care.../Colds-and-Flu-in-Children_tcm28-195271....
only kill bacteria—not viruses—and colds and flu are caused by ... Take extra care to maintain your child's .... 2002, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program.
Your Care Instructions - Health-Encyclopedia - Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente...
Or your child can take pills by mouth to kill bacteria in the skin or pores. This type of medicine is not used to treat skin problems that are caused by viruses or ...
Baby's parents battle HMO in court - latimes
articles.latimes.com › Collections › Court Rulings
Sep 22, 2007 - ... baby seeking to force healthcare giant Kaiser Permanente to move their ... and allow Andrew to get good medical care and not kill my son.".
Top 730 Complaints and Reviews about Kaiser Permanente Insurance
ConsumerAffairs.com: Research. Review. Resolve. › Insurance › Health Insurance
Rating: 1.4 - ‎137 votes
Please, do NOT choose Kaiser for your health care needs. .... Ok, it's a damn serious situation that could kill me and that's how they handle it? ..... me 8k for 15 minutes doctor visit just for delivery doctor (normal delivery with healthy baby).

Nah' you make up shit and think you are going to do it without getting called on it.

That's exactly what you're doing, pal! You have this imaginary construction worker friend who you claim saw his premiums increase by $1,800 a month (bullshit), yet when pressed for details, suddenly you clam up. What gives? You thought everyone would just take your word for it? What makes you think that? I haven't made anything up. You're the one invoking these people no one can confirm are real. They're just your imaginary friends. You know who else has imaginary friends? My niece. But she's 4. What's your excuse?

Democrats are perfectly happy paying a Muslim Brotherhood spy $150,000.00 a year but they damn sure have a problem when it comes to paying an American national construction worker the same.

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit, liar. You cna't deflect away from the subject we're discussing; why you feel it necessary to make shit up on a message board. I really, truly believe it's an ego thing with you. That you simply cannot bring yourself to admit that you're not as smart or clever as you think you are. So all this shit you're posting is just to compensate for that insecurity you have. Seriously, get over yourself. No one cares about you enough that it matters if you're right or wrong here. So you may as well be right...right?

Look idiot, various members of my family worked for Kaiser Steel long before they sold the private health system.

Who fucking cares!? The Kaiser Family Foundation has been around since 1948. Which predates you, me, and most insurance companies today.

My daughter was born at Kaiser hospital when it was for employees only. What you are reading from may say Kaiser but that doesn't make it Kaiser or Kaiser Steel. It's like Norwest paying for the use of Wells Fargo's name. That is what got their ball rolling. You see, each state requires a charter for an out of state corporation to enter into business in that state.

What the actual fuck is this bullshit? The Kaiser Family Foundation is a non-profit that focuses on health care issues and has since its creation 70 years ago.

So I see what you're doing...you're trying to obfuscate the issue because you know that the details you provide on your imaginary friend's health care won't corroborate your claims if put into this calculator. But if you don't want to use that one, fine. There are myriad other insurance calculators out there to use that all result in the same fucking thing; exposing you as being a lying shitbag who makes people up out of thin air in order to lend your argument credibility it never had in the first place.

Forum List

Back