Trump: No Salary for Me as President...But challenge the Hildebrandt to do the same!!!!

Now what reporter has the balls to ask her?????...

Billionaire U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Thursday he does not want the $400,000 annual salary that comes with the White House job and would turn it down if elected.

Trump, the front-runner for the Republican nomination in the 2016 race despite having no political experience, was asked at a town hall-style meeting in Rochester, New Hampshire, if, as president, he would roll back generous pension and healthcare benefits given to members of Congress.

(Excerpt) Read more at nevo.news ...

Even without a salary, she’ll find a way to steal half the furnishings and probably fence them this time to foreign kings and mullahs!

Desperation.

Too Bad Donald can't do anything good on his own...
Well golly, Satan isn't about doing good is he? His spirit leapt from Bush to Palin and now Trump and his army of minions await the battle cry "Death to America!"
Please, show us all how righteous Trump is and how Christ like or God like he is and has been his entire life.... what makes him so special??
He's a man. Conservatives don't appoint demi-gods, we don't want/need that level of direction.

Trump looks like the best one to change the country around to boosting the economy. As a businessman he knows what works and what doesn't and what we are doing isn't working. I fail to see how anyone can believe more taxes and regulations will fix things. It will have the opposite effect, like we are experiencing now.
Republicans need to be more specific about the regulations they want to remove. Whether it's coal or bankers there's probably a reason for the regulations.

Great example is on Bush's watch he deregulated the coal mines and people died. Then he deregulated the banks and we all know how that turned out.

Then he deregulated NAFTA and bye bye manufacturing
Huh? None of that is based on reality.
When writing that it reminded me of in 2005ish bush delay hastert actually gave companies going overseas tax breaks. We were screaming " why are you helping them move.

No matter what Republicans say I say bs. Show me.

A. Win an election
B. Stop being hypocrite sellouts.

Sorry, I can't believe it isn't obvious to you.

Well golly, Satan isn't about doing good is he? His spirit leapt from Bush to Palin and now Trump and his army of minions await the battle cry "Death to America!"
Please, show us all how righteous Trump is and how Christ like or God like he is and has been his entire life.... what makes him so special??
He's a man. Conservatives don't appoint demi-gods, we don't want/need that level of direction.

Trump looks like the best one to change the country around to boosting the economy. As a businessman he knows what works and what doesn't and what we are doing isn't working. I fail to see how anyone can believe more taxes and regulations will fix things. It will have the opposite effect, like we are experiencing now.
Republicans need to be more specific about the regulations they want to remove. Whether it's coal or bankers there's probably a reason for the regulations.

Great example is on Bush's watch he deregulated the coal mines and people died. Then he deregulated the banks and we all know how that turned out.

When writing that it reminded me of in 2005ish bush delay hastert actually gave companies going overseas tax breaks. We were screaming " why are you helping them move.

A. Win an election

You can't back up anything, that's obvious to me. If a company moves overseas the US has no control over what taxes they pay there.

A. Win an election

You can't back up anything, that's obvious to me. If a company moves overseas the US has no control over what taxes they pay there.
Yea but we were giving companies moving tax breaks. Why?

If guess I'll have to wait and hope trump admits it on National TV before you'll admit it.

Remember even your leader trump admits we have horrible trade deals. Flip flop?

Billionaire U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Thursday he does not want the $400,000 annual salary that comes with the White House job and would turn it down if elected.

Trump, the front-runner for the Republican nomination in the 2016 race despite having no political experience, was asked at a town hall-style meeting in Rochester, New Hampshire, if, as president, he would roll back generous pension and healthcare benefits given to members of Congress.

Even without a salary, she’ll find a way to steal half the furnishings and probably fence them this time to foreign kings and mullahs!
He's not good in propaganda ;)
He should have said "If I will be President I'll give my annual salary to the poor".
It should have been a good thing for his campaign :)
THAT would have sounded like pandering, by refusing to take it, he did not play favorites, as other groups would have said. why not us!
Normally when trump enters a contract it's the other party that doesn't get paid.

Oh, and trump will give up $400k but his family will make $4 billion thru russia

Well what the hell, Sealbutt, Cunton has already gotten over $125 million from Russia and it's financial connection by selling them 25% of our strategic Uranium reserves....and we have WikiLeaks spelling out her attack on Trump from bullshit fake charges of a Trump Putin connection...want me to post that WikiLeaks, or can you find it with the help of a 5th grader?

OK....here's my final offer

Make Rightwinger President and not only will I take no salary, but I will pay $1000 a month rent on the White House

Beat that Trump

OMG......what would she do without her precious $$$?? $400,000 a year would be like having to live on minimum wage to her, but without even that much, she'd probably apply for welfare. :badgrin:

BTW...kinda off topic.......what I really want to know is this.......what has she been doing with all the millions she's been fundraising for? Yes I know a campaign can be expensive, but between all her donors & fundraising......??? I think she's been taking in a whole lot more than she's been spending.
Let me give you an example of your hypocrisy. John McCain is a millionaire John McCain get the Senate paycheck and John McCain gets 100% disability benefits from the military for being disabled. Do you really think he needs that disability check?

I can't stand John McCain, so that didn't work other than to give me even more reason to dislike him.

As for Hillary......she did say they were broke and in debt when they left office. She has spent a large majority of her career 'fundraising' that didn't make it to the Foundation, she has donors that pay to play. She charges 100's of thousands of dollars for a seat at one of her dinners. $400,000 is chump change to her.

It's a job. Agreeing to not get paid is stupid.

OMG......what would she do without her precious $$$?? $400,000 a year would be like having to live on minimum wage to her, but without even that much, she'd probably apply for welfare. :badgrin:

BTW...kinda off topic.......what I really want to know is this.......what has she been doing with all the millions she's been fundraising for? Yes I know a campaign can be expensive, but between all her donors & fundraising......??? I think she's been taking in a whole lot more than she's been spending.
Let me give you an example of your hypocrisy. John McCain is a millionaire John McCain get the Senate paycheck and John McCain gets 100% disability benefits from the military for being disabled. Do you really think he needs that disability check?

I can't stand John McCain, so that didn't work other than to give me even more reason to dislike him.

As for Hillary......she did say they were broke and in debt when they left office. She has spent a large majority of her career 'fundraising' that didn't make it to the Foundation, she has donors that pay to play. She charges 100's of thousands of dollars for a seat at one of her dinners. $400,000 is chump change to her.
Trump will give up $400k to have the power then he'll become a trillionaire. How generous of him

That's like saying "God if I win I will never..." We know you'll break that promise.

Trump has often promised to donate money and he lied. Pfft

Do any of you trumptards realize you've been played?

I really did believe the democrooks were dumber....

I hope like fuck you assholes get the vote out and beat the bitch....Not sure what Trump will do when he realizes he's in fuckin charge but it might makle the next season of south park just as funny.

Getting your information from a cartoon show, now that is funny! You do realize though that Trump has outlined the plan in great depths. It's not rocket science how corruption is curtailed.

That's like saying "God if I win I will never..." We know you'll break that promise.

so, the whore hillary has often opened her mouth, and she lied.
You would think Trump lying and treating people poorly would have given him great support from the left.

You would think Trump lying and treating people poorly would have given him great support from the left.
That's right. Consider this. No one gives a fuck Donald grabs women by the pussy. Bill did that shit and his approval ratings went up. So what else is it that we don't like about Trump? Ask yourself that.

That's right. Consider this. No one gives a fuck Donald grabs women by the pussy. Bill did that shit and his approval ratings went up. So what else is it that we don't like about Trump? Ask yourself that.
he doesnt want to keep letting illegals sway our elections? or maybe he thinks people should work for a living instead of just collecting from the taxpayer? or maybe he wants to fight ISIS instead of protecting them or could it be that he does not approve of starting violence at his opponents rallies Im sure it could have nothing to do with his giving the U.S classified documents to other countries or collecting millions for his campaign from less than friendly nations,. I dont know, how about you tell me why you want a sickly whore in the white house instead of someone that has the best interest of the country at mind.

Forum List

Back