Trump: No Salary for Me as President...But challenge the Hildebrandt to do the same!!!!

Do any of you trumptards realize you've been played?

I really did believe the democrooks were dumber....

I hope like fuck you assholes get the vote out and beat the bitch....Not sure what Trump will do when he realizes he's in fuckin charge but it might makle the next season of south park just as funny.
If by some miracle of God he were to become the next president, he could do absolutely nothing at all and I would still be happy because for one, he would do less damage than the whore will do, and the best part? watching the liberals burn down their own neighborhoods again. That's worth more than you will ever know,.

actually it says that the government cant raise or lower his pay during the 4 years. It does not say that the president cant refuse the pay, or send it back, or have it donated to a charity. Only that the government cant raise or lower it.
Except that's not what the Constitution says. True, he could accept it and donate it, but he can't "diminish" the compensation. And while you point out it's the government which can't diminish it, you seem to not understand that if he's the president wanting to not be paid, he represents the Executive branch of the government.
and what you seem to not understand, Congress is the body of the government that would be setting pay. oops.

actually it says that the government cant raise or lower his pay during the 4 years. It does not say that the president cant refuse the pay, or send it back, or have it donated to a charity. Only that the government cant raise or lower it.
Except that's not what the Constitution says. True, he could accept it and donate it, but he can't "diminish" the compensation. And while you point out it's the government which can't diminish it, you seem to not understand that if he's the president wanting to not be paid, he represents the Executive branch of the government.
and what you seem to not understand, Congress is the body of the government that would be setting pay. oops.
Other than a Congressional override, the Congress doesn't spend a dime without the president's approval. To your surprise, the Executive branch is a branch of the government and cannot unilaterally alter the Constitution. Especially when he or she swears to the best of their ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

And while it's true the president can accept his pay and donate it, this goes to show just how ignorant of the Constitution he is; as that is not what he offered to do. He didn't realize his offer violates the Constitution.

Now what reporter has the balls to ask her?????...

Billionaire U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Thursday he does not want the $400,000 annual salary that comes with the White House job and would turn it down if elected.

Trump, the front-runner for the Republican nomination in the 2016 race despite having no political experience, was asked at a town hall-style meeting in Rochester, New Hampshire, if, as president, he would roll back generous pension and healthcare benefits given to members of Congress.

(Excerpt) Read more at nevo.news ...

Even without a salary, she’ll find a way to steal half the furnishings and probably fence them this time to foreign kings and mullahs!
Leave it to dumbfucking Crazy Donald to suggest violating the Constitution in his effort to appear magnanimous.

Article II, Section I

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be encreased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

1233796371590.gif
I guess, as usual you didn't see him mention Congress pay and pensions....pathetic

Other than a Congressional override, the Congress doesn't spend a dime without the president's approval. To your surprise, the Executive branch is a branch of the government and cannot unilaterally alter the Constitution. Especially when he or she swears to the best of their ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

And while it's true the president can accept his pay and donate it, this goes to show just how ignorant of the Constitution he is; as that is not what he offered to do. He didn't realize his offer violates the Constitution.
then you should be really upset with obama and hillary. Neither one of those two have shown any respect for the constitution.
Oh wait thats right, the disregard and manipulate the constitution to your liking, therefore its ok, Trump just wants to go without pay for a few years and this somehow brings your whole world down.
Oh and, Congress has to allocate the money for everything, the president can ask them for money, but he is not the one that has the say if that money ends up in a bill on his desk for final signature.

Billionaire U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Thursday he does not want the $400,000 annual salary that comes with the White House job and would turn it down if elected.

Trump, the front-runner for the Republican nomination in the 2016 race despite having no political experience, was asked at a town hall-style meeting in Rochester, New Hampshire, if, as president, he would roll back generous pension and healthcare benefits given to members of Congress.

Even without a salary, she’ll find a way to steal half the furnishings and probably fence them this time to foreign kings and mullahs!
She'll let you know a day after the elections. Let you be in suspense.
we already know, that greedy bitch needs the money to pay for the cream that bill needs to take care of the rash on his gentals he picked up from whores, not his whore wife, Im talking about the 5 dollar whore behind the 7-11 dumpster.
Who do you think has banged more hoes trump or bill?
Hitlery...l

Too Bad Donald can't do anything good on his own...
Well golly, Satan isn't about doing good is he? His spirit leapt from Bush to Palin and now Trump and his army of minions await the battle cry "Death to America!"
Please, show us all how righteous Trump is and how Christ like or God like he is and has been his entire life.... what makes him so special??

Well golly, Satan isn't about doing good is he? His spirit leapt from Bush to Palin and now Trump and his army of minions await the battle cry "Death to America!"
Please, show us all how righteous Trump is and how Christ like or God like he is and has been his entire life.... what makes him so special??
He's a man. Conservatives don't appoint demi-gods, we don't want/need that level of direction.

Trump looks like the best one to change the country around to boosting the economy. As a businessman he knows what works and what doesn't and what we are doing isn't working. I fail to see how anyone can believe more taxes and regulations will fix things. It will have the opposite effect, like we are experiencing now.

OMG......what would she do without her precious $$$?? $400,000 a year would be like having to live on minimum wage to her, but without even that much, she'd probably apply for welfare. :badgrin:

BTW...kinda off topic.......what I really want to know is this.......what has she been doing with all the millions she's been fundraising for? Yes I know a campaign can be expensive, but between all her donors & fundraising......??? I think she's been taking in a whole lot more than she's been spending.
Let me give you an example of your hypocrisy. John McCain is a millionaire John McCain get the Senate paycheck and John McCain gets 100% disability benefits from the military for being disabled. Do you really think he needs that disability check?

He's a man. Conservatives don't appoint demi-gods, we don't want/need that level of direction.

Trump looks like the best one to change the country around to boosting the economy. As a businessman he knows what works and what doesn't and what we are doing isn't working. I fail to see how anyone can believe more taxes and regulations will fix things. It will have the opposite effect, like we are experiencing now.
We fail to see how lower taxes on the rich and less regulations will fix anything.

If there are specific regulations we can discuss but regulations are just a right wing talking point

We fail to see how lower taxes on the rich and less regulations will fix anything.

If there are specific regulations we can discuss but regulations are just a right wing talking point
You don't discuss issues. You insult people that fail to agree with you. obama has added some 21,000 regulations as of last year, I don't know what it's up to now. How did we manage before? Since you business is selling pot on street corners you won't be effected but legal small business cannot keep up. Only the mega corporations can. They do better and better while Main Street America withers on the vine.

Federal Regulations: The Real Laws Behind the Acts of Congress
How Many Federal Regulations are There?
According to the Office of the Federal Register, in 1998, the Code of Federal Regulations(CFR), the official listing of all regulations in effect, contained a total of 134,723 pages in 201 volumes that claimed 19 feet of shelf space. In 1970, the CFR totaled only 54,834 pages.

The General Accountability Office (GAO) reports that in the four fiscal years from 1996 to 1999, a total of 15,286 new federal regulations went into effect. Of these, 222 were classified as "major" rules, each one having an annual effect on the economy of at least $100 million.

While they call the process "rulemaking," the regulatory agencies create and enforce "rules" that are truly laws, many with the potential to profoundly effect the lives and livelihoods of millions of Americans. What controls and oversight are placed on the regulatory agencies in creating the federal regulations?

You don't discuss issues. You insult people that fail to agree with you. obama has added some 21,000 regulations as of last year, I don't know what it's up to now. How did we manage before? Since you business is selling pot on street corners you won't be effected but legal small business cannot keep up. Only the mega corporations can. They do better and better while Main Street America withers on the vine.

According to the Office of the Federal Register, in 1998, the Code of Federal Regulations(CFR), the official listing of all regulations in effect, contained a total of 134,723 pages in 201 volumes that claimed 19 feet of shelf space. In 1970, the CFR totaled only 54,834 pages.

The General Accountability Office (GAO) reports that in the four fiscal years from 1996 to 1999, a total of 15,286 new federal regulations went into effect. Of these, 222 were classified as "major" rules, each one having an annual effect on the economy of at least $100 million.

While they call the process "rulemaking," the regulatory agencies create and enforce "rules" that are truly laws, many with the potential to profoundly effect the lives and livelihoods of millions of Americans. What controls and oversight are placed on the regulatory agencies in creating the federal regulations?
Let's get rid of the bad ones one at a time and let's discuss why those regulations are there in the first place because I'm sure there's a reason

Let's get rid of the bad ones one at a time and let's discuss why those regulations are there in the first place because I'm sure there's a reason
No one has suggested blank removals. Many serve the public, many serve special interests. Coal has been hit hard but these days is clean. WA State has 10% power from coal but they are regulating it out of business. Who pays the difference? We do.

If you elect Rightwinger President...I won't take any salary either

Deal?

He's not good in propaganda ;)
He should have said "If I will be President I'll give my annual salary to the poor".
It should have been a good thing for his campaign :)

He should have said "If I will be President I'll give my annual salary to the poor".
THAT would have sounded like pandering, by refusing to take it, he did not play favorites, as other groups would have said. why not us!

Republicans need to be more specific about the regulations they want to remove. Whether it's coal or bankers there's probably a reason for the regulations.

Great example is on Bush's watch he deregulated the coal mines and people died. Then he deregulated the banks and we all know how that turned out.

Then he deregulated NAFTA and bye bye manufacturing

Republicans need to be more specific about the regulations they want to remove. Whether it's coal or bankers there's probably a reason for the regulations.

Great example is on Bush's watch he deregulated the coal mines and people died. Then he deregulated the banks and we all know how that turned out.

Then he deregulated NAFTA and bye bye manufacturing
Huh? None of that is based on reality.

THAT would have sounded like pandering, by refusing to take it, he did not play favorites, as other groups would have said. why not us!
Normally when trump enters a contract it's the other party that doesn't get paid.

Oh, and trump will give up $400k but his family will make $4 billion thru russia

Forum List

Back