trump needs to make 2000 plus apologies

He needs to take responsibility for his vile policy.

He needs to get every single one of those children back to their families.

He needs to personally apologize to each child and parent, explaining to them that he was wrong, he is sorry, and it will never happen again.

He needs to find a way to make it up to them.

Then he can apologize to the American public for lying to them and acting badly as a representative of the country.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Its the law dummy. It was the law in 2014 and its still the law.

If you don't like the law, though you didn't give a shit when Barry was POTUS, write your Congresscritter demanding that it be changed. Write Immigration.

Oh and you can stuff your hilarious thread up your ass while you are at it. LOL

He needs to personally apologize to each child and parent, explaining to them that he was wrong, he is sorry, and it will never happen again.

Then he can apologize to the American public for lying to them and acting badly as a representative of the country.
They.Are.Criminals. Apologize? Sure, as they get on a bus headed South. I'd suggest he even hand out sack lunches and MAGA hats to them.

God forbid you actually give him credit for bowing to your whims... You crazy Trump haters disgust me. You’re completely irrational, full of nothing but hate and often display the exact type of behavior you claim to so loathe about Trump.
they get what they want then change what they wanted.

this is the bullshit that needs to end. if they really care about the kids, stop using them as political weapons but hey - we let the FBI become a weapon, what's a few immigrant kids.

this shit needs to end. people demanding others cave to their emo demands.

ain't gonna happen. give it up. dream another dream. stop being so damn anal. understand the entire picture, not just your emo-hate.
I understand the big picture. These people are guilty of a misdemeanor at best and are innocent until proven guilty in the meantime. trump basically kidnapped these children. And the ones old enough to remember or going to be traumatized for a very long time.
this is so full of shit the sewage department turned down the processing of your crap.

Ok, how about I start. We apologize, we're sorry you're feeling so butt hurt.

it seems all sides are full of emo-demands. you think it wasn't emo demands to make trump stop separating families so they can then come back with how dare he do an EO?

I think there are must as many irrational people supporting Donald who say stupid things, as there are irrational people opposing Donald who say stupid things. I'm not going to dive into the rabbit hole of parsing the shards of logical points embedded in stupid replies to stupid replies.

it seems all sides are full of emo-demands. you think it wasn't emo demands to make trump stop separating families so they can then come back with how dare he do an EO?

I think there are must as many irrational people supporting Donald who say stupid things, as there are irrational people opposing Donald who say stupid things. I'm not going to dive into the rabbit hole of parsing the shards of logical points embedded in stupid replies to stupid replies.
it would also seem you can't read for shit.

"it seems all sides are full of emo-demands. you think it wasn't emo demands to make trump stop separating families so they can then come back with how dare he do an EO?"

you like to bypass what people say so you can pick on the parts you want to prance around in front of.

Obviously. They are different charges :rolleyes:

More specifically, the severity is quite different. Misdemeanors are "less" severe crimes, generally speaking. That is, when compared to felonies like. But not all misdemeanors are equally severe. Jaywalking is a misdemeanor, too. We can't equate all misdemeanors with the most severe examples.

Would they kid have been "kidnapped" by trump if their folks didnt break the law?

The second difference is that "going to jail for DUI" generally means that you've been convicted and sentenced. And when that happens, you're usually a repeat offender of an explicitly reckless crime that entails a direct risk of killing innocent people. So you're comparing the situation with these immigrant families with people who have already been convicted and are being punished for their crimes.

you like to bypass what people say so you can pick on the parts you want to prance around in front of.

You're being oddly defensive for a reply that mostly agreed with you.

Look, I have absolutely no qualms about prancing around in front of anything. I don't need to find excuses, I just do what I want. And you can take that to the bank. I sure have.

actually the left needs to apologize to Trump 10 trillion times for all the name-calling and threats and all that

Obviously. They are different charges :rolleyes:

More specifically, the severity is quite different. Misdemeanors are "less" severe crimes, generally speaking. That is, when compared to felonies like. But not all misdemeanors are equally severe. Jaywalking is a misdemeanor, too. We can't equate all misdemeanors with the most severe examples.

Would they kid have been "kidnapped" by trump if their folks didnt break the law?

The second difference is that "going to jail for DUI" generally means that you've been convicted and sentenced. And when that happens, you're usually a repeat offender of an explicitly reckless crime that entails a direct risk of killing innocent people. So you're comparing the situation with these immigrant families with people who have already been convicted and are being punished for their crimes.
1 : Severity is subjective. For example, i think illegal crossing a national border is severe. Its so severe that, just like DUI, after the 2nd or third time, its a felony.
2 : If you get caught drunk driving, you are going to jail. The conviction and sentencing comes at a later court date.

if he had any honor, he'd commit seppuku

If you had any honor, you'd pop your head with your head.

Amen!

Amen!

Leftist shill sez wut? :rolleyes:

No he needs to build a wall......people get the point, don't come here unless you do it legally........and don't send your kids alone....wtf is that???

Forum List

Back