Trump needs to dump Bolton asap.

How the fuk did we come within minutes of war over an unmanned drone?

Who does Trump have advising him?

The President knows the meaning of peace through strength. We do not keep the peace by ignoring militant or malicious acts against us by the government of any nation. There MUST be response to illegal and malicious acts committed against us, even shooting down a drone that cost the taxpayers $130 million. To fail to act indicates weakness and encourages more of the same. And the initial response sent Iran a clear message of what to expect if they start targeting people instead of things like unmanned drones.

But President Trump wisely chose not to kill more than a hundred people as he saw this disproportionate to the offense. But he will act appropriately and won't ignore it.

That dude's not right.

I honestly don't know what to think about Bolton. Yes, I saw the Tucker segment last night in which he seemed to characterize Bolton as a war-hungry neocon hawk. But I have also watched Bolton in all these many months and he just isn't coming across that way in his short bits on television. And Bolton's supporters say that such characterizations are unfounded and unwarranted.

So I just don't know what to think.

I do know that Trump haters were all saying Trump can't be trusted with the military and will plow us into a new war. And now that he has chosen not to do that of course they are accusing him of no guts, wimping out, etc. I do know what to think about that.

Bolton in public and Bolton behind the scenes are different animals

His reputation goes back decades

I know. I have been following him and others for decades. But I am unwilling to label him a warmonger without more evidence than I have.

Never should have associated with Bolton in the first place

The President knows the meaning of peace through strength. We do not keep the peace by ignoring militant or malicious acts against us by the government of any nation. There MUST be response to illegal and malicious acts committed against us, even shooting down a drone that cost the taxpayers $130 million. To fail to act indicates weakness and encourages more of the same. And the initial response sent Iran a clear message of what to expect if they start targeting people instead of things like unmanned drones.

But President Trump wisely chose not to kill more than a hundred people as he saw this disproportionate to the offense. But he will act appropriately and won't ignore it.
We had peace that was coordinated with the international powers

Now we have conflict. More proof Trump does not know what he is doing

Seems he has sent a message....unlike the Surrender Monkey the next time you push America they do understand 150 of their Republican guard was targeted how about 1500 or 15000 on their next PUSH....BUT little lefties only see things in ONE DIMENSION not all dimensions possible...little cowards should be bowing down and thanking Trump for NOT being a hair trigger!
So you bought his little fairy tale, too, huh?
OF COURSE he didn't order Iran bombed. He never meant to. He told that little story exactly so that we would bow down and thank him for his humanity. Boy are you stupid.

As I am pretty sure you can't or won't support that with any credible evidence, you are unconvincing. Sorry.

Don't kid yourself.
The sanctions on Iran, Russia and Venezuela and the 'trade war' with China are all
about one thing winning the currency war. If these countries all get together and trade outside the US petro dollar with gold-backed currency ( Like Gaddafi was implementing, coincidentally... ) If they crash the dollar when we're $22 trillion in debt already what do you think will happen ? You think Venezuelans are whining about hyperinflation ? Wait until it hits this spoiled bunch of punks.
Walmarts will be converted into FEMA camps and you'l be lucky if you have a garden and some chickens, with a well and solar/wind generator pump, or you'll be waiting in line for 3 hours for some Spam,potatoes and rice.

Last edited:
That dude's not right.

Trump seems to be full of hot air,he talks about making america great again but his appointments prove otherwise. for one,if he was sincere,he would appoint Rand Paul chairman of the fed,

Seems he has sent a message....unlike the Surrender Monkey the next time you push America they do understand 150 of their Republican guard was targeted how about 1500 or 15000 on their next PUSH....BUT little lefties only see things in ONE DIMENSION not all dimensions possible...little cowards should be bowing down and thanking Trump for NOT being a hair trigger!
So you bought his little fairy tale, too, huh?
OF COURSE he didn't order Iran bombed. He never meant to. He told that little story exactly so that we would bow down and thank him for his humanity. Boy are you stupid.
You must look in the mirror...a lot!

It has been reported Tucker had something to do with stopping the raid on Iran. Trump apparently listens to him.

At any rate, was there any leading anchor or personality in the DNCMSM who openly opposed war? Did Jake Tapper, Anderson. Cooper, Rachel Madow oppose? No. Warmongers all owned by the MIC.

The D party politicians were all for war, then criticized Donnie as weak when he didn’t mass murder innocent people as W and BO are infamous for doing.

It has been reported Tucker had something to do with stopping the raid on Iran. Trump apparently listens to him.

At any rate, was there any leading anchor or personality in the DNCMSM who openly opposed war? Did Jake Tapper, Anderson. Cooper, Rachel Madow oppose? No. Warmongers all owned by the MIC.

The D party politicians were all for war, then criticized Donnie as weak when he didn’t mass murder innocent people as W and BO are infamous for doing.
Trump was criticized for considering attack in the first place

By whom?

I criticize the whole affair ----some jerk made it public

Partisan asses like you criticize him for opening his eyes, so that's not surprising. Honestly, this mindless, knee jerk opposition is why I have become more and more sympathetic to him.

Forum List

Back