Trump needs to dump Bolton asap.

I cringe to think this man is calling the shots

Fun fact: several years ago I was standing at a corner in downtown DC when John Bolton walked right by me. I should have taken him out right there but he slithered way too fast.

He was headed for K Street. Armed with a briefcase that I have no doubt was looking to get filled with war-lobbyist cash.

Fun fact: several years ago I was standing at a corner in downtown DC when John Bolton walked right by me. I should have taken him out right there but he slithered way too fast.

He was headed for K Street. Armed with a briefcase that I have no doubt was looking to get filled with war-lobbyist cash.

pogoid darling-----tell mommy rosie---what you do not like about Bolton

I DO like his mustache. :)

But I take a dim view of Dulles Brothers wannabees bent on taking other people's children into wars to line their own pockets.

I DO like his mustache. :)

But I take a dim view of Dulles Brothers wannabees bent on taking other people's children into wars to line their own pockets.

ok dear child------you think that Bolton is too Hawkish------well-----a little

which man?
Yet he supports the party that voted for an enormous war budget, even bigger than that granted BO, while bemoaning that Donnie has control of nuclear armaments. Rather contradictory...no?

I don't know----he seems to me to be security minded
Sorry I was speaking of Leftnutter...aka Rightwinger.

Bolton is a lunatic. He should be nothing more than a pizza boy.

Forum List

Back