Four stories the American pravda media afraid to tell you this week.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Sure hope this doesn't offend people's delicate feelings on this board. We know truth does indeed make certain people's emotions all upset.

You need to change your avatar to this...all of those stores were covered in the news. Your are such a rube
9673494-3x2-700x467.jpg

You need to change your avatar to this...all of those stores were covered in the news.
How in the world would he know? He only exposes himself to the alternate universe "news".
And who the hell is that chick doing the "news"? She looks like and sounds like she was an extra in "Clueless"
As I understand it, OAN has replaced FOX as the dependable and obedient go-to alternate universe news network. She must be an "anchor".

You need to change your avatar to this...all of those stores were covered in the news.
How in the world would he know? He only exposes himself to the alternate universe "news".
And who the hell is that chick doing the "news"? She looks like and sounds like she was an extra in "Clueless"
As I understand it, OAN has replaced FOX as the dependable and obedient go-to alternate universe news network. She must be an "anchor".

She does seem to have the same qualifications as most of the FoxNews female anchors.

I've seen local news anchors who read the news better.

/—-/ Liberals mock strong, smart and beautiful women who don’t tow the liberal line. Always have - always will.

/—-/ Liberals mock strong, smart and beautiful women who don’t tow the liberal line. Always have - always will.
Wrong. I mock all stupid people regardless of gender but I don`t mock the handicapped and POWs. /____/

CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS,PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters, etc show their Far Left Bias daily by omitting stories, spinning stories, and not including essential facts in some stories.

Bias by omission is irresponsible "journalism" from a Media who has become purely the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

We knew the responses would be something other than addressing the content.

Surprised a identity politics loser like Mac has not broke out the race card.

Isn't he pathetic?

Last edited:

I just can't tell you how enlightening it is being a woman, and identifying as a woman, on political sites. Liberal men? ALWAYS the biggest sexists, always. Of course we know this, because all their crying about "sexism and misogyny" is projection.

I busted one who didn't want to listen to Laura Ingraham today because she's either "trans or just ugly".

Lines right up with their feminist cred, yes?

Wrong. I mock all stupid people regardless of gender but I don`t mock the handicapped and POWs. /____/
/——-/ Libs mocked John McCain when he had the audacity to run against Obozo and he was both handicapped and a POW. Libs called him John McLame. Libs also mocked Bob Dole a handicapped WWII vet.

She does seem to have the same qualifications as most of the FoxNews female anchors.
48073296d1489610286-rachel-madcow-has-the-latest-trump-information-img_1137.jpg

While she is hot, I have seen no evidence of smart or strong.

We knew the responses would be something other than addressing the content.

Surprised a identity politics loser like Mac has not broke out the race card.

Isn't he pathetic?

I addressed the content in my first post.

do try and keep up

48073296d1489610286-rachel-madcow-has-the-latest-trump-information-img_1137.jpg

Do you spend a lot of time watching Maddow? Personally I have never seen her show once

Forum List

Back