Trump needs to dump Bolton asap.

How the fuk did we come within minutes of war over an unmanned drone?

Who does Trump have advising him?

That dude's not right.

Bolton should never be allowed near anything.

What Rump needs to do more basically is quit appointing Same Old Swamp creatures on the basis of nothing deeper than "I've seen this guy on TV".

Trump looks more sane when Bolton is standing next to him.

Here is the playbook for those who don’t know...

Create a crisis
Make threats
Back off at the last minute
Take credit for keeping the peace.

Iran, Mexico, Europe, etc…

That dude's not right.

I honestly don't know what to think about Bolton. Yes, I saw the Tucker segment last night in which he seemed to characterize Bolton as a war-hungry neocon hawk. But I have also watched Bolton in all these many months and he just isn't coming across that way in his short bits on television. And Bolton's supporters say that such characterizations are unfounded and unwarranted.

So I just don't know what to think.

I do know that Trump haters were all saying Trump can't be trusted with the military and will plow us into a new war. And now that he has chosen not to do that of course they are accusing him of no guts, wimping out, etc. I do know what to think about that.

Seems he has sent a message....unlike the Surrender Monkey the next time you push America they do understand 150 of their Republican guard was targeted how about 1500 or 15000 on their next PUSH....BUT little lefties only see things in ONE DIMENSION not all dimensions possible...little cowards should be bowing down and thanking Trump for NOT being a hair trigger!

That dude's not right.

I honestly don't know what to think about Bolton. Yes, I saw the Tucker segment last night in which he seemed to characterize Bolton as a war-hungry neocon hawk. But I have also watched Bolton in all these many months and he just isn't coming across that way in his short bits on television. And Bolton's supporters say that such characterizations are unfounded and unwarranted.

I do know that Trump haters were all saying Trump can't be trusted with the military and will plow us into a new war. And now that he has chosen not to do that of course they are accusing him of no guts, wimping out, etc. I do know what to think about that.

Did you watch the end where Bolton is speaking about occupying Tehran ?

Seems he has sent a message....unlike the Surrender Monkey the next time you push America they do understand 150 of their Republican guard was targeted how about 1500 or 15000 on their next PUSH....BUT little lefties only see things in ONE DIMENSION not all dimensions possible...little cowards should be bowing down and thanking Trump for NOT being a hair trigger!
"little lefties only see things in ONE DIMENSION"
"Surrender Monkey "
You seem confused today.

"little lefties only see things in ONE DIMENSION"
"Surrender Monkey "
You seem confused today.
It is you who is confused but all lefties are!

That dude's not right.

Did you watch the end where Bolton is speaking about occupying Tehran ?

Yes, but without full context I can't be sure what Bolton actually means there. So I am unwilling to condemn him without more information than what Tucker provided. I do believe Tucker is sincere in his opinion, but he isn't always right either.

I damn sure don't want us to go to war against Iran unless there is absolutely no other choice, i.e. they deliberately attack us rather than just commit provocative acts. I 100% support President Trump's prudence re that and I do believe President Trump intends to keep his campaign promise to not engage us in futile and unnecessary wars.

He is unlikely to cave in to any pressure from warmongers.

Last edited:
That dude's not right.

Bolton in public and Bolton behind the scenes are different animals

His reputation goes back decades

Forum List

Back