Trump needs to be investigated over Putin's hack on his watch. This is what America feared

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

His silence is a confession of guilt! Lock him up
It was bad enough before we were hit by this and the virus.

The incompetence of the buffoon in the White House represents a clear and present danger to our country.

The incompetence of the buffoon in the White House represents a clear and present danger to our country.
But the election was stolen!

Google chrome password manager shows my Ameren Electric Utility password was compromised because it was found in hacker database. Ameren just had me change username & password after I logged in.

Google chrome password manager shows my Ameren Electric Utility password was compromised because it was found in hacker database. Ameren just had me change username & password after I logged in.
My ID security alert tells me I am on the darkweb and they know my name, phone number and address. All you have to do is look in the phone book and you can get the same...

Incompetence is the Best Case scenario here

Google isn't admitting the depth of the hack that occurred this last week and most likely doesn't even know yet.

But the election was stolen!

I did hear that in 2000 and 2016 in fact!

The long term hack on our power grid looms out there somewhere. Won't be able to charge electric cars, pump gas, access your money, etc. etc.. Instant dystopia.

Forum List

Back