Trump melt down continues

If you want something that can do the job close in, you need an A-10 Warthog or an Apache Longbow helo, but both of those have a significantly slower airspeed than 1500 mph. I think the Apache can reach up to 200, but the range isn't that far.
While this is essentially correct, why weren't assets nearby to help? If the political situation didn't allow it, then why were our personnel told to stay in Benghazi instead of evacuating to Tripoli before 9/11 that year?

Actually, Stevens WAS told to return to Tripoli, but he refused, saying that he had made a lot of progress with the locals and didn't want to appear weak by leaving.

Part of the blame is on Stevens himself.

.....I recommend you watch the movie 13 Hours sometime. It was written with the help of the people who were actually there.

And no....................Hillary didn't have anything to do with Stevens' death.
There one where the specops guys were told to stand down? Yep, saw it. Excellent movie!

I agree Hillary didn't have anything directly to do with Steven's death. She was completely out of the loop due to her paranoia about using classified government email. Her own email was unsecure and, therefore, unauthorized for use of classified material.

Yeah, the specops guys were told to stand down, but it wasn't by Washington, it was by the CIA station chief who was afraid that the station would be exposed if a rescue attempt was mounted.

I also blame the CIA station chief for the screw ups that happened that night.

Hard to say....we have Trump saying he LOVES WAR, and trump saying he'd basically start a war by blowing up anyone who taunted our navy, said he'd kill the terrorists and commit a war crime and kill their wives and kill their children too....

He's said some real doozies on this....
Much like Hillary who actually let people die.
Hillary was right you guys are deplorable

Who did she let die?
I just received an E-mail from one of my active duty friends who was working in Vicenza, Italy at the time of the Benghazi screw-up. He included this bit of info he found. It explains why veterans despise Obama and Hiliary.

Ambassador Stevens, Seal Team Six, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, Chattanooga Military Recruiters Have In Common With You? You Better Pay Attention

The United States military is in a state of war in the Middle East and President Obama has committed the unprecedented action of firing two senior level command officers for what would comprise the leadership of an attack force against Iran and potentially China and Russia. This action is so unprecedented, so reckless, that it is difficult to comprehend. Please allow me to offer a sports analogy in order to explain the magnitude of this action. Imagine that your favorite football team was on the eve of the Super Bowl and the owner of your team fired both the head coach and the quarterback the night before the big game. Wouldn’t this throw your team into a state of disarray? Of course it would, and subsequently your team would face annihilation. This is exactly the case with our forces in the Middle East after the firing of these two military leaders at this critical point in time. The deposing and subsequent arrest of AFRICOM commanding officer, General Carter Ham, and the firing of Carrier task force commander, Admiral Charles M. Gayouette is an irresponsible move by the Obama administration and has left a leadership void in the Middle East that has needlessly put the lives of our military at risk.
The positions held by Hamm and Gayouette are so powerful and so sensitive, their replacements will require approval from the Senate. Why would Obama engage in such a reckless act when the country is so close to war? Very simply, both men were jointly attempting to rescue Ambassador Stevens and his bodyguards, despite being told to stand down by Defense Secretary, Leon Panetta. There is now proof that Obama was warned in advance of the coming attack in which Stevens begged for more protection and his impassioned plea was denied by Clinton.

As Stevens was begging for help after the attack had begun, General Hamm had activated a special forces team within minutes of learning that the embassy, which was really a CIA safe house, was under attack. When General Ham received his “stand down” orders from Obama, he made plans to go ahead with the rescue and was arrested within minutes of contravening he order by his second in command, General Rodriquez. Admiral Gayouette, the commander of Carrier Strike Group Three, was preparing to provide intelligence and air cover for General Hamm’s rescue team in violation of his standing orders and he was promptly relieved of command for allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.”

General Ham had been in command of the initial 2011 US-NATO military intervention in Libya. And as we can, in part, read from US military insider accounts of this growing internal conflict between the White House and US Military leaders. There appears to be a growing body of evidence that the military is rebelling against this rogue President. I have come to realize that if this President is re-elected, Obama may face a well-deserved coup from his senior military leaders.

It is abundantly clear that had Obama been concerned for saving the lives of the four murdered Americans, American forces could have stopped the mortar fire that eventually killed Ambassador Stevens. However, Panetta and Obama blocked any rescue attempt. In legal parlance, Obama, Panetta and Clinton are, at minimum, accomplices to murder. At maximum these three rogue government officials are co-conspirators to first degree murder and now they have sacked two senior command military leaders to cover their complicity in an act of treason. I feel like I am watching an episode of the former popular television show, 24, as we are presently engaged in a plot that scarcely anyone would have believed if it had aired on television and not occurred in real life.

Even though the corporate controlled media refuses to cover the events in Benghazi,Representative Buck McKeon wrote a letter to Obama in which he boldly stated ”As we are painfully aware, despite the fact that the military had resources in the area, the military did not deploy any assets to secure U.S. personnel in Benghazi during the hours the consulate and the annex were under attack. I find it implausible that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Commander of U.S. Africa Command (author’s note: General Hamm) and the Commander of U.S. European Command would have ignored a direct order from the Commander in Chief.”

There’s growing evidence that US agents in Libya were at least aware of weapons and militants moving across the border. The ties between murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and jihadist Syrian rebels are becoming more clear as it is now known that Chris Stevens was an arms dealer for the CIA and he brokered arms deals with Al-Qaeda and their affiliate rebels in both Libya and Syria. Can anyone imagine the political fallout to this President if word of this had ever leaked out? Stevens was the link between the CIA and al-Qaeda. With Stevens out of the way, the trail could grow cold and the American public would be none the wiser. This is why a rescue attempt was not permitted and this explains why two senior level officials were sacked for trying to do so.

Adding fuel to this conspiratorial fire is the fact that the mainstream media refuses to cover these points despite overwhelming evidence. My advice to the American public is burn down the phone lines of the corporate controlled media and tell them to legitimately cover the events at Benghazi.
***NBC – 212-664-3720 ***ABC – 212-456-7777 ***CBS – 212-975-3247
The murder of Stevens and his team at Benghazi could be a seminal moment in American history. We know from last year that al-Qaeda forces, fighting on the side of NATO in Libya,obtained 20,000 hand-held stinger missiles. This means that the Obama administration has allowed al-Qaeda to be armed to the teeth including 20,000 stinger missiles in which only one is needed to take down an American airliner. To cover their tracks, the Obama administration left Chris Stevens and his bodyguards defenseless as they were killed by the very terrorists who this administration armed. Additionally, the Obama administration has allowed al-Qaeda to be armed to the teeth including 20,000 stinger missiles in which only one is needed to take down an American airliner. Additionally, there is a growing movement in the military to rebel against this administration. Panetta was shot at by American troops while landing in Afghanistan. The former commander of our forces in Afghanistan, General McChrystal, was sacked for his “disrespectful comments” about the Commander-in-Chief. And now we witness two senior level command officers fired by Obama because they would not be complicit in the murder of Ambassador Stevens.

As the facts continue to come out, it is clear that Obama, Panetta and Clinton are accessories to murder. Some feel that they are the masterminds behind the murder of Stevens. All three individuals should be charged with treason, conspiracy to commit treason, first degree murder and for violating Trading with the Enemies Act. If any American airliners are brought down as a result of their heinous actions, they should face additional charges of accessories to murder and depraved indifference. General Rodriquez, who arrested General Hamm, for attempting to launch a rescue effort, should be charged with aiding and abetting murder and treason. Chris Stevens was certainly no angel. However, he did not deserve to sacrificed in order that Obama could cover his criminal tracks.

Whether we are talking about Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, murdered by drug cartel members who were supplied with weapons by Obama’s illegal Fast and Furious gun running program, or we are speaking of Chris Stevens, murdered by Obama related forces to cover his illegal gun running tracks, how can anyone who works for this administration and feel comfortable that the this President has their back as they risk their lives doing what their country asks them to do?
Spam e-mail...very convincing.....
I didn't reveal who wrote it. It didn't convince me. I already knew the bastards let people die when help was within 2 hours away. Siege lasted 13 hours.

The closest help was at the secret CIA station that was only a couple of miles away, but the trouble is, the CIA station chief wouldn't let the rescue team (his bodyguards) go to retrieve him until it was too late.

BTW.................the closest station to Benghazi that MAY have been able to send in a rescue team was Sigonella Sicily, but that was scrapped by someone in the chain of command (not Hillary) to stand down and they then tried to mount a rescue mission from Aviano Italy (which was further away than Sigonella BTW).

I recommend you watch the movie 13 Hours sometime. It was written with the help of the people who were actually there.

And no....................Hillary didn't have anything to do with Stevens' death.
Aviano is roughly 1200 miles from Benghazi. Less than 2 hours away. An F-16 travels at 1500mph with a range of 2000 miles. They could have gotten there easily. But what do I know? Too bad the military wasn't involved.
You trying to tell us an F-16 would have helped? Lol

I didn't reveal who wrote it. It didn't convince me. I already knew the bastards let people die when help was within 2 hours away. Siege lasted 13 hours.

The closest help was at the secret CIA station that was only a couple of miles away, but the trouble is, the CIA station chief wouldn't let the rescue team (his bodyguards) go to retrieve him until it was too late.

BTW.................the closest station to Benghazi that MAY have been able to send in a rescue team was Sigonella Sicily, but that was scrapped by someone in the chain of command (not Hillary) to stand down and they then tried to mount a rescue mission from Aviano Italy (which was further away than Sigonella BTW).

I recommend you watch the movie 13 Hours sometime. It was written with the help of the people who were actually there.

Aviano is roughly 1200 miles from Benghazi. Less than 2 hours away. An F-16 travels at 1500mph with a range of 2000 miles. They could have gotten there easily. But what do I know? Too bad the military wasn't involved.

Yeah..........and going at full afterburner will eat up their fuel faster, leaving them less time on station to try to help.

Besides.............the only CAS (Close Air Support) aircraft that is worth a crap for close in fighting is the A-10, which is a hell of a lot slower. BTW...............how many F-16's would you have sent? One doesn't have enough of a bomb payload to be very effective unless you have the skills of Luke Skywalker shooting a missile through a 3ft square hole on the Death Star.

In order to be even moderately effective, you'd have to have sent a full squadron, because they don't carry much ammo.

And.................how would you have gotten them out? The only effective way is to use helos and a rescue team to get them out. And helos only fly at about 160 mph, meaning even if they were turning on the tarmac with a full team ready to go (they weren't), it would have still taken at least 8 hours to get there.

You're right..............what do you know? Apparently nothing, because you appear to not know what is required for rescue missions.

If they REALLY wanted to rescue Stevens, the CIA station chief just 2 miles down the road would have sent a rescue team (who were also his bodyguards) back to pick him up as soon as the attack started rather than waiting 3 hours to let them go get him.

I suggest you watch the movie 13 Hours sometime and then get back to me.
Having been involved in rescue missions, I guess the "expert" knows a hell of a lot more than me, what with him flying a desk in some headquarters. I have heard that there's such a thing as airborne tankers for refueling. Too bad the USAF wasn't allowed to do the job they're trained for.
So..there were refueling planes already there?

Exactly. The movie 13 hours kinda explains the whole string of errors.

1) Stevens refused to leave his compound.
2) Because Stevens was told to stay in his compound, he sent his bodyguards back to the CIA station for some time off.
3) When the attack happened, not only did we have ZERO assets in the area (other than a surveillance drone), but the CIA station chief (that was 2 miles away) refused to allow Stevens' bodyguards to go rescue him until it was too late.

No................there is no way in hell that we could have mounted a rescue attempt in time.

Divine Wind is right, Stevens and his crew were in an untenable situation.
If Stevens refused to leave his compound, why was he "told to stay in his compound"?

The problem with Benghazi is that somehow, IMO, the WH was involved. My guess is they were collecting guns in Libya and shipping them to Syrian rebels. I would support an idea like that as "twofer". The problem was that the operation was being run on a shoestring with insufficient security in a still-hostile section of Libya. Our government rolled the dice with those men's lives and they lost.

It's not what we did or didn't do on the night of September 11th, 2012, but why better plans and contingencies were completed before 9/11/12. It also bothers me that there is hint of cover up. Not Hillary, who was out of the loop, but the WH just a few weeks before a close election.

I just received an E-mail from one of my active duty friends who was working in Vicenza, Italy at the time of the Benghazi screw-up. He included this bit of info he found. It explains why veterans despise Obama and Hiliary.

Ambassador Stevens, Seal Team Six, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, Chattanooga Military Recruiters Have In Common With You? You Better Pay Attention

The United States military is in a state of war in the Middle East and President Obama has committed the unprecedented action of firing two senior level command officers for what would comprise the leadership of an attack force against Iran and potentially China and Russia. This action is so unprecedented, so reckless, that it is difficult to comprehend. Please allow me to offer a sports analogy in order to explain the magnitude of this action. Imagine that your favorite football team was on the eve of the Super Bowl and the owner of your team fired both the head coach and the quarterback the night before the big game. Wouldn’t this throw your team into a state of disarray? Of course it would, and subsequently your team would face annihilation. This is exactly the case with our forces in the Middle East after the firing of these two military leaders at this critical point in time. The deposing and subsequent arrest of AFRICOM commanding officer, General Carter Ham, and the firing of Carrier task force commander, Admiral Charles M. Gayouette is an irresponsible move by the Obama administration and has left a leadership void in the Middle East that has needlessly put the lives of our military at risk.
The positions held by Hamm and Gayouette are so powerful and so sensitive, their replacements will require approval from the Senate. Why would Obama engage in such a reckless act when the country is so close to war? Very simply, both men were jointly attempting to rescue Ambassador Stevens and his bodyguards, despite being told to stand down by Defense Secretary, Leon Panetta. There is now proof that Obama was warned in advance of the coming attack in which Stevens begged for more protection and his impassioned plea was denied by Clinton.

As Stevens was begging for help after the attack had begun, General Hamm had activated a special forces team within minutes of learning that the embassy, which was really a CIA safe house, was under attack. When General Ham received his “stand down” orders from Obama, he made plans to go ahead with the rescue and was arrested within minutes of contravening he order by his second in command, General Rodriquez. Admiral Gayouette, the commander of Carrier Strike Group Three, was preparing to provide intelligence and air cover for General Hamm’s rescue team in violation of his standing orders and he was promptly relieved of command for allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.”

General Ham had been in command of the initial 2011 US-NATO military intervention in Libya. And as we can, in part, read from US military insider accounts of this growing internal conflict between the White House and US Military leaders. There appears to be a growing body of evidence that the military is rebelling against this rogue President. I have come to realize that if this President is re-elected, Obama may face a well-deserved coup from his senior military leaders.

It is abundantly clear that had Obama been concerned for saving the lives of the four murdered Americans, American forces could have stopped the mortar fire that eventually killed Ambassador Stevens. However, Panetta and Obama blocked any rescue attempt. In legal parlance, Obama, Panetta and Clinton are, at minimum, accomplices to murder. At maximum these three rogue government officials are co-conspirators to first degree murder and now they have sacked two senior command military leaders to cover their complicity in an act of treason. I feel like I am watching an episode of the former popular television show, 24, as we are presently engaged in a plot that scarcely anyone would have believed if it had aired on television and not occurred in real life.

Even though the corporate controlled media refuses to cover the events in Benghazi,Representative Buck McKeon wrote a letter to Obama in which he boldly stated ”As we are painfully aware, despite the fact that the military had resources in the area, the military did not deploy any assets to secure U.S. personnel in Benghazi during the hours the consulate and the annex were under attack. I find it implausible that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Commander of U.S. Africa Command (author’s note: General Hamm) and the Commander of U.S. European Command would have ignored a direct order from the Commander in Chief.”

There’s growing evidence that US agents in Libya were at least aware of weapons and militants moving across the border. The ties between murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and jihadist Syrian rebels are becoming more clear as it is now known that Chris Stevens was an arms dealer for the CIA and he brokered arms deals with Al-Qaeda and their affiliate rebels in both Libya and Syria. Can anyone imagine the political fallout to this President if word of this had ever leaked out? Stevens was the link between the CIA and al-Qaeda. With Stevens out of the way, the trail could grow cold and the American public would be none the wiser. This is why a rescue attempt was not permitted and this explains why two senior level officials were sacked for trying to do so.

Adding fuel to this conspiratorial fire is the fact that the mainstream media refuses to cover these points despite overwhelming evidence. My advice to the American public is burn down the phone lines of the corporate controlled media and tell them to legitimately cover the events at Benghazi.
***NBC – 212-664-3720 ***ABC – 212-456-7777 ***CBS – 212-975-3247
The murder of Stevens and his team at Benghazi could be a seminal moment in American history. We know from last year that al-Qaeda forces, fighting on the side of NATO in Libya,obtained 20,000 hand-held stinger missiles. This means that the Obama administration has allowed al-Qaeda to be armed to the teeth including 20,000 stinger missiles in which only one is needed to take down an American airliner. To cover their tracks, the Obama administration left Chris Stevens and his bodyguards defenseless as they were killed by the very terrorists who this administration armed. Additionally, the Obama administration has allowed al-Qaeda to be armed to the teeth including 20,000 stinger missiles in which only one is needed to take down an American airliner. Additionally, there is a growing movement in the military to rebel against this administration. Panetta was shot at by American troops while landing in Afghanistan. The former commander of our forces in Afghanistan, General McChrystal, was sacked for his “disrespectful comments” about the Commander-in-Chief. And now we witness two senior level command officers fired by Obama because they would not be complicit in the murder of Ambassador Stevens.

As the facts continue to come out, it is clear that Obama, Panetta and Clinton are accessories to murder. Some feel that they are the masterminds behind the murder of Stevens. All three individuals should be charged with treason, conspiracy to commit treason, first degree murder and for violating Trading with the Enemies Act. If any American airliners are brought down as a result of their heinous actions, they should face additional charges of accessories to murder and depraved indifference. General Rodriquez, who arrested General Hamm, for attempting to launch a rescue effort, should be charged with aiding and abetting murder and treason. Chris Stevens was certainly no angel. However, he did not deserve to sacrificed in order that Obama could cover his criminal tracks.

Whether we are talking about Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, murdered by drug cartel members who were supplied with weapons by Obama’s illegal Fast and Furious gun running program, or we are speaking of Chris Stevens, murdered by Obama related forces to cover his illegal gun running tracks, how can anyone who works for this administration and feel comfortable that the this President has their back as they risk their lives doing what their country asks them to do?

You trying to tell us an F-16 would have helped? Lol
I don't know but the pilots who were on strip alert were pissed because they couldn't go. They have to know something you don't.

Yeah..........and going at full afterburner will eat up their fuel faster, leaving them less time on station to try to help.

Besides.............the only CAS (Close Air Support) aircraft that is worth a crap for close in fighting is the A-10, which is a hell of a lot slower. BTW...............how many F-16's would you have sent? One doesn't have enough of a bomb payload to be very effective unless you have the skills of Luke Skywalker shooting a missile through a 3ft square hole on the Death Star.

In order to be even moderately effective, you'd have to have sent a full squadron, because they don't carry much ammo.

And.................how would you have gotten them out? The only effective way is to use helos and a rescue team to get them out. And helos only fly at about 160 mph, meaning even if they were turning on the tarmac with a full team ready to go (they weren't), it would have still taken at least 8 hours to get there.

You're right..............what do you know? Apparently nothing, because you appear to not know what is required for rescue missions.

If they REALLY wanted to rescue Stevens, the CIA station chief just 2 miles down the road would have sent a rescue team (who were also his bodyguards) back to pick him up as soon as the attack started rather than waiting 3 hours to let them go get him.

I suggest you watch the movie 13 Hours sometime and then get back to me.
Having been involved in rescue missions, I guess the "expert" knows a hell of a lot more than me, what with him flying a desk in some headquarters. I have heard that there's such a thing as airborne tankers for refueling. Too bad the USAF wasn't allowed to do the job they're trained for.
So..there were refueling planes already there?
They would have been on station when the fighters got there. Any more silly questions?

Actually, Stevens WAS told to return to Tripoli, but he refused, saying that he had made a lot of progress with the locals and didn't want to appear weak by leaving.

Part of the blame is on Stevens himself.
Who told him? When and why? Telling him to leave all of his men behind because he might get killed is an order only a bullshit leader would give.

I don't know but the pilots who were on strip alert were pissed because they couldn't go. They have to know something you don't.
You know as well as I do that military professionals don't want to leave anyone behind or in the lurch. They'd want to go just to do what they could to help even if the military leadership in the area knew it'd just be risking more assets in a completely FUBAR'd situtation.

Exactly. The movie 13 hours kinda explains the whole string of errors.

1) Stevens refused to leave his compound.
2) Because Stevens was told to stay in his compound, he sent his bodyguards back to the CIA station for some time off.
3) When the attack happened, not only did we have ZERO assets in the area (other than a surveillance drone), but the CIA station chief (that was 2 miles away) refused to allow Stevens' bodyguards to go rescue him until it was too late.

No................there is no way in hell that we could have mounted a rescue attempt in time.

Divine Wind is right, Stevens and his crew were in an untenable situation.
If Stevens refused to leave his compound, why was he "told to stay in his compound"?

The problem with Benghazi is that somehow, IMO, the WH was involved. My guess is they were collecting guns in Libya and shipping them to Syrian rebels. I would support an idea like that as "twofer". The problem was that the operation was being run on a shoestring with insufficient security in a still-hostile section of Libya. Our government rolled the dice with those men's lives and they lost.

It's not what we did or didn't do on the night of September 11th, 2012, but why better plans and contingencies were completed before 9/11/12. It also bothers me that there is hint of cover up. Not Hillary, who was out of the loop, but the WH just a few weeks before a close election.

Stevens was told to come back to Tripoli, but he refused, saying that he didn't want to appear weak to the locals. So, after he said he wouldn't come back, he was told to stay in his compound so that he could be (moderately) safe.

As far as the shoestring budget? Might wanna talk to the Republicans on that, because they started the sequester and then cut the budget for embassy security.

Yeah...................I admit.................better plans could have been made, but they weren't. Hopefully we learned something from this debacle so it doesn't happen again.

They would have been on station when the fighters got there. Any more silly questions?
Agreed. Fuel was not a problem. The USAF always has tankers around and, while I don't know where the Med aircraft carrier was that night, it could launch an F-18 with "buddy stores" to refuel anything coming across the Med.

Last edited:
You know as well as I do that military professionals don't want to leave anyone behind or in the lurch. They'd want to go just to do what they could to help even if the military leadership in the area knew it'd just be risking more assets in a completely FUBAR'd situtation.

Watch the movie again. At the beginning, Stevens was told to come back, but didn't and said he'd stay in his compound. Also, towards the beginning (before the attack) he told his security detail to go back to the CIA station, and they told him they didn't feel comfortable about it.

Staying in a dangerous place, as well as sending your security detail away? That's just asking for trouble.

...As far as the shoestring budget? Might wanna talk to the Republicans on that, because they started the sequester and then cut the budget for embassy security...
Might want to talk to the Democrats about actually setting a decent budget....not to mention all those Democrats who agreed to sequestration.

Regardless, if one political party cuts the funding of beans, bullets and bandaids to military forces in the field, it would be reckless for another political party to keep those military forces in the field without supplies just to spite the other political party.

If what you said about the Republicans starting sequestration were true, then the Democrats recklessly endangered the lives of every American in Benghazi that night.

Watch the movie again. At the beginning, Stevens was told to come back, but didn't and said he'd stay in his compound. Also, towards the beginning (before the attack) he told his security detail to go back to the CIA station, and they told him they didn't feel comfortable about it.

Staying in a dangerous place, as well as sending your security detail away? That's just asking for trouble.
Told by who? You and I both know it wasn't Hillary. LOL

Billy Bush is a Bush, guys. He's Jeb's first cousin. Yes, he waited to create an October Surprise.

Yes, it was deliberate. Yes, the Trump gang wished they had a nuclear surprise too. They don't.

14595560_10154565063294402_6022671359897727442_n.jpg

I wouldn't gloat about it. Hillary is none too pretty either. It is a sorry state of affairs for our nation and us, our children and all the usual blah, blah blahs.

My position is that we should proclaim the whole nomination process null and void, reboot and start again. Throw the bums out and hope we can find someone worthy. It is painfully obvious that the current clowns are not.

Billy Bush is a Bush, guys. He's Jeb's first cousin. Yes, he waited to create an October Surprise.

Yes, it was deliberate. Yes, the Trump gang wished they had a nuclear surprise too. They don't.

I wouldn't gloat about it. Hillary is none too pretty either. It is a sorry state of affairs for our nation and us, our children and all the usual blah, blah blahs.

My position is that we should proclaim the whole nomination process null and void, reboot and start again. Throw the bums out and hope we can find someone worthy. It is painfully obvious that the current clowns are not.
Agreed!

Although this could be a Democrat "October Surprise", it could also be either a Republican one or even a Trump one. He was pretty quick to apologize and did it nicely too. Not his usual banter or just avoiding any apology at all.

Agreed!

Although this could be a Democrat "October Surprise", it could also be either a Republican one or even a Trump one. He was pretty quick to apologize and did it nicely too. Not his usual banter or just avoiding any apology at all.

Crap and less than presidential material on any account. not worth a consideration.

Agreed!

Crap and less than presidential material on any account. not worth a consideration.
Here, pass 'em out.

ready-for-hillary-bumper-stickers.jpg

Hard to say....we have Trump saying he LOVES WAR, and trump saying he'd basically start a war by blowing up anyone who taunted our navy, said he'd kill the terrorists and commit a war crime and kill their wives and kill their children too....

He's said some real doozies on this....
Much like Hillary who actually let people die.
Hillary was right you guys are deplorable
You must mean the guys whose responsibility it was for Hillary to keep safe in Benghazi.

Forum List

Back