Trump loses the NFL battle

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Despite working night and day, Scumpty has not been able to hamstring the National Football League. He has always had a hard on for the NFL because the owners had the good sense to not approve his acquiring a team in the past. That was a massive hit to Scumpty's ego, and he has been on the war path ever sense.

But today, even with many national anthem protests, the NFL is thriving, which equates to a bigly loss for Scumpty! Question is how many of his die hard trumpanzees, actually watch and support NFL telecasts. I bet it's a bunch.

Despite working night and day, Scumpty has not been able to hamstring the National Football League. He has always had a hard on for the NFL because the owners had the good sense to not approve his acquiring a team in the past. That was a massive hit to Scumpty's ego, and he has been on the war path ever sense.

But today, even with many national anthem protests, the NFL is thriving, which equates to a bigly loss for Scumpty! Question is how many of his die hard trumpanzees, actually watch and support NFL telecasts. I bet it's a bunch.
:shutupsmiley:

Thriving huh? What are those viewership numbers looking like wacko??

With all thee problems due to social distancing and with many former fans pissed off about the BLM protests, I'd be interested in whether the NFL turns a profit this year.

Thriving huh? What are those viewership numbers looking like wacko??

Not exactly thriving to me.

He has always had a hard on for the NFL because the owners had the good sense to not approve his acquiring a team in the past. That was a massive hit to Scumpty's ego, and he has been on the war path ever sense.
Good call by the NFL considering how he drove the USFL into bankruptcy by insisting on moving from a spring to a fall schedule. He's probably still steaming over the laughs the NFL must have had after losing the antitrust suit brought by the USFL. They were awarded treble damages, but since the amount awarded was $1 and the NFL only had to write a check for $3.

With all thee problems due to social distancing and with many former fans pissed off about the BLM protests, I'd be interested in whether the NFL turns a profit this year.

The lion’s share of the NFL’s revenue comes from TV contracts, which have already been negotiated and agreed upon.

Op-ed piece means nothing except bias confirmation for tools.

With all three problems due to social distancing and with many former fans pissed off about the BLM protests, I'd be interested in whether the NFL turns a profit this year.
TV money and the owners' deep pockets will keep the league safe, at least for this year.

The NFL viewership is way down by any measure you care to look at. Of course you aren't looking at any of it, you are happily sipping the Kool-aid inside the Lib-o-sphere.

Op-ed piece means nothing except bias confirmation for tools.
I'll have to remember this quote the next time someone posts a pro-Trump op-ed. It's an easy one-off. You don't have to give any substantive reasons or cites. Genius!
It cuts both ways, for sure. Regardless, true.
Feel free to use any of my quotes to make a point.

Ratings down over 20%. This keeps up and advertisers either bail totally or the rates the NFL charges will have to drop significantly. Say goodbye to that $1 million for 30 seconds on the Super Bowl broadcast. That’s where the big money drop off may materialize.

Ratings down over 20%. This keeps up and advertisers either bail totally or the rates the NFL charges will have to drop significantly. Say goodbye to that $1 million for 30 seconds on the Super Bowl broadcast. That’s where the big money drop off may materialize.

One can only hope.

“Thriving” with zero fans in the stands and lower TV ratings?

In what world do you.....never mind, I remembered we’re dealing with people that believe a male can be a woman.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe ....

The NFL is losing the NFL battle.

Viewership has been hemorrhaging since that American hating POS Kapernaeck first took a knee.

This is a victory for America and has nothing to do with the President.

Oh the TDS ...

s_topTEMP425x425-2595.jpeg

Forum List

Back