For the Pearl-Clutching Let’s Go Brandon Crowd Fainting at Biden’s Hot Mic Take

You are so fucking stupid, honest to god, can you retard authority figures not abort this creature from your site? Nobody, nobody at all disputes Trump lashed out at media, savagely. You however stupidly, would equate Trump's apples, with Bidens lemons, context is not offered by your zombified self, and context is everything you grotesque sub-human.

Trump had ample provocation to go as far as having certain members of a totally treasonous press corps, shot for just that, treason, they intentionally conspired with democrat party and rino party to bring down his lawful government, this is so fucking proven it demonstrates just how fucking far removed your imbecilic ass is from realty!

On the hand we have Biden, who has no such provocations to proceed upon, not fucking one example exists, indeed that same treasonous press corps openly conspired with all of the same, to cheat his psychopathic ass into an office he clearly did not lawfully win. He does not attack them for lies, and treason as a righteous Trump did, but rather the psychopathic Biden attacks them, savagely, just for that press corps asking him any questions at all!!!

Check-fucking-mate you cretinous puddle of slime..... :banana:

You are so fucking stupid, honest to god, can you retard authority figures not abort this creature from your site? Nobody, nobody at all disputes Trump lashed out at media, savagely. You however stupidly, would equate Trump's apples, with Bidens lemons, context is not offered by your zombified self, and context is everything you grotesque sub-human.

Trump had ample provocation to go as far as having certain members of a totally treasonous press corps, shot for just that, treason, they intentionally conspired with democrat party and rino party to bring down his lawful government, this is so fucking proven it demonstrates just how fucking far removed your imbecilic ass is from realty!

On the hand we have Biden, who has no such provocations to proceed upon, not fucking one example exists, indeed that same treasonous press corps openly conspired with all of the same, to cheat his psychopathic ass into an office he clearly did not lawfully win. He does not attack them for lies, and treason as a righteous Trump did, but rather the psychopathic Biden attacks them, savagely, just for that press corps asking him any questions at all!!!

Check-fucking-mate you cretinous puddle of slime..... :banana:
checkmate?

you played tictactoe, and lost. to a chicken.

They walk around saying "Fuck Joe Biden" then claim someone else is being nasty...
You fail to understand!

These good folks are wishing you success in your amorous aspirations! It'll give you pleasure and, since you'll never go back to women, has the side-effect of lowereing the liberal reproductive rate. Though that would make baby parts considerably more expensive. Hmmmmmm.....a new aspect of Xidenflation!

I don't remember Trump cursing and insulting reporters without being insulted first.

The worst thing I remember Trump calling them to their faces was "Fake News".

OMG!!!

NOT FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Oh?

E3DBCC8A-650C-4C67-8FAB-FA8BCEF04312.gif

The OP had some links. Look for yourself.

I don't like the fake outrage. It's stupid. Doocy doesn't care, and I think he sees it as a badge of honor.
Once again...you don't see the point.
4 years you folks claimed Trump was like this.......turns out he wasn't....but Biden is.
You folks claimed Trump was an angry old man......so you put this angrier old man in the White House.
Now you know why they kept the prick in his basement.

joe-biden-mouth.png

Once again...you don't see the point.
4 years you folks claimed Trump was like this.......turns out he wasn't....but Biden is.
You folks claimed Trump was an angry old man......so you put this angrier old man in the White House.
Now you know why they kept the prick in his basement.

View attachment 592790

My dude, I'm a full blown Trump supporter, and voter, always have been.

The way I see it, the same people who chant "Fuck Joe Biden" shouldn't be upset by this.

My dude, I'm a full blown Trump supporter, and voter, always have been.

The way I see it, the same people who chant "Fuck Joe Biden" shouldn't be upset by this.
Well...I've never chanted it.....but I really don't see how you can say that considering the fact he's telling us to go fuck ourselves every time he turns his back on us......or calls us racists.....or accuses us of murder.....or any number of other times he's insulted and divided us.

bg082421dAPC20210823064548.jpg

Forum List

Back