For the Pearl-Clutching Let’s Go Brandon Crowd Fainting at Biden’s Hot Mic Take

For each and every incident you listed, the left had a four-alarm meltdown.

I know you think you have something here, but you really don't.

Me, if that's the best profanity the Biden can muster, then fuck him.
President Biden’s statement about the Fox ‘reporter’ was thoroughly fact-checked and found to be perfectly accurate.

You fail to understand!

These good folks are wishing you success in your amorous aspirations! It'll give you pleasure and, since you'll never go back to women, has the side-effect of lowereing the liberal reproductive rate. Though that would make baby parts considerably more expensive. Hmmmmmm.....a new aspect of Xidenflation!
No one around me says anything you are implying.

No, it is simply the most obvious examp,e. The OP provided many more.

You have to look at the context here.....not just the words.
Obviously Biden is a nasty old fart who insults people all of the time.....we just don't hear it all of the time.
He's supposedly an improvement on Orangeman Bad.
Well...apparently not.

Last edited:

Poor little child, I don't recall Trump ever saying he was going to fire someone for disrespecting people. The hypocrisy xiden shows is just unbelievable. Oh, and didn't xiden claim he was going to bring civility back to the presidency? He's proving daily he's no better than Trump. That said, here ya go.
nose tissue.jpg

You are so fucking stupid, honest to god, can you retard authority figures not abort this creature from your site? Nobody, nobody at all disputes Trump lashed out at media, savagely. You however stupidly, would equate Trump's apples, with Bidens lemons, context is not offered by your zombified self, and context is everything you grotesque sub-human.

Trump had ample provocation to go as far as having certain members of a totally treasonous press corps, shot for just that, treason, they intentionally conspired with democrat party and rino party to bring down his lawful government, this is so fucking proven it demonstrates just how fucking far removed your imbecilic ass is from realty!

On the hand we have Biden, who has no such provocations to proceed upon, not fucking one example exists, indeed that same treasonous press corps openly conspired with all of the same, to cheat his psychopathic ass into an office he clearly did not lawfully win. He does not attack them for lies, and treason as a righteous Trump did, but rather the psychopathic Biden attacks them, savagely, just for that press corps asking him any questions at all!!!

Check-fucking-mate you cretinous puddle of slime..... :banana:

1D28E29D-2980-430B-B973-B2761D49F994.jpeg

They can handle Donald going off half baked but not Biden...
It was you people who set the whole “acting Presidential” bullshit standard. Hold your guy to the standards you hold dear. We know Trump cusses.

Rubbing the left's noses in their hypocrisy and double standards obviously hit a nerve.
Are you kidding?

The "Fuck Joe Biden" crew is upset about Biden saying son of a bitch and DEMS are the hypocrites?

Forum List

Back