Trump lied: US soldiers were wounded in Iranian attack: US Military

Trump cannot even tell the truth when asked what is 1+1. The US military said, several were wounded in the Iranian attack.

Trump lied, GlueSniffer? The Centcom reported that there were no US casualties and there wasn't. Casualties are DEAD PEOPLE. Now it is known that a few guys suffered concussions, something that doesn't always show up right away. Just watch any football game and most of the concussed players walk off the field feeling fine insisting there is nothing wrong with them.

Every time one of you idiots goes down the well trying to make another Ahha! Trump story out of a nothing-burger, you just show again your entire TDS is all in you.

Trump cannot even tell the truth when asked what is 1+1. The US military said, several were wounded in the Iranian attack.

Iran missile attack: US troops were injured despite Pentagon initially saying there were no casualties - CNNPolitics
OMG!!!

say it aint so,,,

DAYS after the attack, they showed symptoms.

Now that you are a verified liar, are you hoping the President retaliates now?
11 injuries, 11 concussions, that doesn´t sound very credible, either.
but where is the lie???

This is psychology called JAMMING....
It's a propaganda tool. Take one word and one concept like lie and abuse the hell out of its definition until it's no longer identifiable.

So he is a liar, who serves anything but the American citizen.

HOW SO???
By not keeping his promises. Bring troops home, repair infrastructure, make companies produce in the US, ect. Nothing of that is actually taking place.
well he has no authority on the two later ones and he just hasnt gotten enough support to pull troops since dems attack him for going to take a piss,,,

and I'm not sure youre aware that most politicians dont follow through on promises,,,
The Syria withdrawal began despite dems going nuts, you know.
And yes, many politicians don´t care for their promises but that is no reason for me to like Trump.
You're not an American. Your opinion of Trump is utterly worthless.

We should just take Canada....

Jo

Iran missile attack: US troops were injured despite Pentagon initially saying there were no casualties - CNNPolitics

Imagine if (as the Left would demand), that injuries were reported by the US immediately.....the jubilation and energizing effect on Iranian anti-American troops it would likely have caused.

I don't think most real Americans have any clue how serious the domestic enemy threat to this nation is today.

HOW SO???
By not keeping his promises. Bring troops home, repair infrastructure, make companies produce in the US, ect. Nothing of that is actually taking place.
well he has no authority on the two later ones and he just hasnt gotten enough support to pull troops since dems attack him for going to take a piss,,,

and I'm not sure youre aware that most politicians dont follow through on promises,,,
And yes, many politicians don´t care for their promises but that is no reason for me to like Trump.

Jo
I like Canada. It's a good country saddled with morons running it.

Jo

All the more reason to annex it.

JO

Well, however he handled it, we avoided a larger war so I'm giving him a B+ . Maybe you would have preferred to ramp up the situation? send in a few cruise missiles to Tehran?
Did he lie? or was the initial report that we had no casualties? Whatever he did, we can see that his intentions were to keep things in control afterwards and that WAS accomplished.

OMG they showed symptoms days after the attack.
That dude lies all the time. Why join him and lie about this?
Don´t play it down. Brain concussions are a serious matter.
Remember that if it doesn't serve the trump narrative, we are not to care about our military and their welfare.
Cretin! It took the DOD at least a week to recognize possible concussion damage to those troops. Trump didn't lie.

I have been glancing in on this thread about Trump lying about casualties. The stupidity of many on this thread is astounding. Undoubtedly they are people who never served. So, Just another lie of the lying Donald Trump? Imagine you are parent, wife, husband, son, daughter, fiance, a loved one. You know your loved one is on a specific military base or area in sketchy war zone, thousands of miles away. It is night time. It is dark time. The longest hours in any 24 hours. You hear of a serious missile attack on that base. You immediately call, as you have reached him many times by computer or phone as long as he had wifi access, but no contact this time. You are feverishly scan all TV channel, internet sources, trying to call the family support group for information, where's that damn number?, but no one can tell you anything. No one can tell you your world is alright. You Goddamn right the President of the United States better release a statement that all our troops are OK, at least until troops on that base can make contact with home, and let them know the score and they are alright. Or, worst case make notifications. I heard the statement first on a live broadcast of CNN talking to their female correspondent in Iraq, except mentioning possible Iraqi forces injuries. Trump put out the same statement shortly afterward, without speaking of Iraqi casualties. Smartest move he could possibly make! He said exactly what he was told to say. What about the relatives and friend of the hundreds who were not hurt? How about the enemy. Would you have him announce something different to raise their spirits? As far as I'm concerned troops being sent for evaluation are still on duty, doing what they are ordered to do, (being sent to a doctors appointment). It is not like they had a choice, but it darn well might mean they didn't get a chance to check in at home. There is time for the record to the public be corrected later after check ins or worst case notifications. The armed services do not give a damn (in that situation) about your supposed right to hear truth in what you consider a timely manner. Neither do I. Some members of this board need to get their head out of their ass. I don't like Donald Trump, but even I know, at times like that, truth be damned.

Jo
I love Canada. They're quite different from us, but they live in respect of Native Canadians, and they include them in their cultural pride. They live in respect of the beauty of their Rocky Mountains, and of the Russian farmers who would have died in Russia who were brought in to bring in fields of wheat and grains, and all things that make that land so prosperous with good things from the earth in their countries. Canadians protect their wildlife and when on a visit, I saw rocky mountain goats walking along highway roads without fear of human beings, who never harm them according to Canadian law. The people have spirit, love the arts and beauty, are hard workers, and they love to make their tourist guests feel at home. They behave themselves in a fair and square way. And to insure our good travels, they sent our group one of their top historians to explain what we were seeing as we crossed the entirety of Canada by rail. Those Canadians are just awesome, and they use their public buildings to show the beautiful quilts made by women across the continent in Toronto and other historic cities along the way. Their standards are as high as my grandparents' standards who grew up in America before income taxes were imposed in 1914, when they were both teenagers. We have awesome neighbors, and there's no two ways about that in my mind. And though we were an intellectual group passing through, you couldn't help but admire the respect they hold for the working people in the country. Enough of my drivel. Good evening everyone. Have a lovely evening. :huddle:

Well, however he handled it, we avoided a larger war so I'm giving him a B+ . Maybe you would have preferred to ramp up the situation? send in a few cruise missiles to Tehran?
Did he lie? or was the initial report that we had no casualties? Whatever he did, we can see that his intentions were to keep things in control afterwards and that WAS accomplished.
Actually, he was provoking the tensions and even war. But when he realized he put thousands of Americans deployed around Iran in acute danger, he withdraw from his plans.

Actually, he was provoking the tensions and even war. But when he realized he put thousands of Americans deployed around Iran in acute danger, he withdraw from his plans.

who? and what "provocations"?

who? and what "provocations"?
Consult a 2020 historian. He can tell you.

You can tell this guy is an idiot he has a self portrait as his avatar.
He doesn't understand what he is posting. Just posting stuff that he thinks proves Trump is bad and mean. After all he hurt his little feelers and made him pee his diapers.
If Trump wasn´t a big liar, the soldiers would not have been in Iraq in the first place!

WTF?

They have been in Iraq since 2003!

He doesn't understand what he is posting. Just posting stuff that he thinks proves Trump is bad and mean. After all he hurt his little feelers and made him pee his diapers.
If Trump wasn´t a big liar, the soldiers would not have been in Iraq in the first place!

WTF?

You still don´t get it? He campaigned with bringing the troops home. You don´t know that?

WTF?

You still don´t get it? He campaigned with bringing the troops home. You don´t know that?

So did Obama, and guess what?

Both lied!

Troops are never coming home and still you claimed Trumps lies caused the Troops to be there which is a lie on your part!

George W. Bush caused the mess in the Middle East we are dealing with and Obama did not fix it and neither will Trump!

The Military Complex will not allow any President to end a war that could cut their budget!

WTF?

So did Obama, and guess what?

Both lied!

Troops are never coming home and still you claimed Trumps lies caused the Troops to be there which is a lie on your part!

George W. Bush caused the mess in the Middle East we are dealing with and Obama did not fix it and neither will Trump!

The Military Complex will not allow any President to end a war that could cut their budget!
It takes Trump one simple order.

Forum List

Back