Why have we become so anti intellectual and reactionary?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
It is sad to see our society lose interest in space and in reject science and intellect.

In this interview Bruce Boxleitner states the humanity should "leave this rock" and that humanity's future is "out there".
http://www.coawfla.org/cms/_fle/9750915829DEV7GREN.PDF

He is also dismayed at the young people who believe the moon landing was faked.

It is important to note that Bruce Boxleitner is a Republican if the internet is to be believed.

Now if only all humans had Bruce Boxleitner's attitude on space.

I have begun to see more and more Republicans object to space development for economic and even religious reasons. I have also even see a few liberals object to it.
Salish Sea Anti-Space Symposium

What has happened to us as an society?

It is sad to see our society lose interest in space and in reject science and intellect.

In this interview Bruce Boxleitner states the humanity should "leave this rock" and that humanity's future is "out there".

It is important to note that Bruce Boxleitner is a Republican if the internet is to be believed.

I have begun to see more and more Republicans object to space development for economic and even religious reasons. I have also even see a few liberals object to it.

Republicans are reactionary? Lol you idiots just impeached a president for winning an election lol

Bruce is an actor. His opinion isn't any more important than my own. But in this case, I agree with him. But we do what we can afford to.

Republicans are reactionary? Lol you idiots just impeached a president for winning an election lol

The bad news just keeps coming in. Rump doesn't know when to STFU. He's getting his wish in the Senate Hearing. Had he not been so adamant, maybe witnesses would not be called. And more information keeps coming making even the witnesses that Rump wants called in serious trouble. The latest 2 dings are enough to make the Senate Republicans very uncomfortable with a quick down and dirty vote. Rump and his merry band of Criminals broke the law, period. Without the Ukrainian mess, there would not be enough there to go for impeachment. But Rump got worried and did another of his "Here, hold my beer" moments and now can't seen to find a way out of it short of going to a full blown war with Iran although he did come close.

The bad news just keeps coming in. Rump doesn't know when to STFU. He's getting his wish in the Senate Hearing. Had he not been so adamant, maybe witnesses would not be called. And more information keeps coming making even the witnesses that Rump wants called in serious trouble. The latest 2 dings are enough to make the Senate Republicans very uncomfortable with a quick down and dirty vote. Rump and his merry band of Criminals broke the law, period. Without the Ukrainian mess, there would not be enough there to go for impeachment. But Rump got worried and did another of his "Here, hold my beer" moments and now can't seen to find a way out of it short of going to a full blown war with Iran although he did come close.

Sure buddy get some rest lol

I did grab a fast nap, thanks for caring. But I will be sound asleep at 3 am but the same can't be said with your Orange Diety who will be Tweeting like mad on this. I suggest you figure out a way to Rump to get some rest. That way, he wouldn't get in so much trouble. America is pretty well fed up with is antics. So it doesn't matter if he's removed from office or not at this point. Your Dream of him doing a slam dunk in November is just a dream and it might turn into a nightmare for you. Or not. he picked a bad time for another "Here, Hold my Beer" moment.

I did grab a fast nap, thanks for caring. But I will be sound asleep at 3 am but the same can't be said with your Orange Diety who will be Tweeting like mad on this. I suggest you figure out a way to Rump to get some rest. That way, he wouldn't get in so much trouble. America is pretty well fed up with is antics. So it doesn't matter if he's removed from office or not at this point. Your Dream of him doing a slam dunk in November is just a dream and it might turn into a nightmare for you. Or not. he picked a bad time for another "Here, Hold my Beer" moment.

Sure sure buddy

If it makes you feel any better.....
There's been a HUGE increase in animal abuse, violence against women and the interest in online blood lust videos has reached all time highs.

Thank God Our Current President recently signed a bill that FINALLY makes animal abuse a felony. It took far too damned long. It honestly should be a capital offense and when I become King, it sure as hell will be. Animal abusing scum need not breathe.

Americans as a whole are devolving and becoming less intellectual and civil, and more interested in hedonism and satisfying their lust for blood and violence. Just look around. All the evidence is right there, every day.

A sure sign that evil is on the rise.

Last edited:

Sure sure buddy

We haven't drank a beer together so I doubt I would consider you a Buddy. We haven't even had lunch together. But you believe what you want to believe, cupcake.

Sure sure buddy

We haven't drank a beer together so I doubt I would consider you a Buddy. We haven't even had lunch together. But you believe what you want to believe, cupcake.
Ok buddy sleep tight

Sure sure buddy

Ok buddy sleep tight

You too, cupcake.

Bruce is an actor. His opinion isn't any more important than my own. But in this case, I agree with him. But we do what we can afford to.

cheated. Went IMDB, confirmed who he was. Didn't read his opinion simply because he is an actor, but agree with OP. Republican do seem more reactionary than they used to be. I also support advancing continued strives in science (especially for science sake) even if immediate payoff not clear. I support continued exploration of space. Hope we land on Mars before I'm dead.

Sure sure buddy

Ok buddy sleep tight

You too, cupcake.
TDS

Sure sure buddy

Ok buddy sleep tight

You too, cupcake.
TDS

My you are a busy little terrorist, aren't you.

upload_2020-1-16_20-56-52.jpeg

Have you ever considered that perhaps, just maybe, your/our conception of reality is modeled entirely by propaganda, and you have no idea what you are talking about?

You posted two videos, one, from a video game, and another, from a TEE VEE show.

You also quote an interview from a paid actor. Most actors have tangential ties to the intelligence agencies and propaganda networks.

It seems to me, you don't really know your head from a hole in the ground. Everything could possibly be, but illusions, from the very beginning.

If you study ancient tales, from ancient cultures, they have some very different tales to tell you.

Let's say the moon landing did happen as they have told us.

What is your evidence that the moon is even a natural satellite? :dunno:

Do you know who Isaac Asimov is? He is pretty much the father of modern Sci-fi. He had his doubts about the moon's natural origins. . . why shouldn't you? :dunno:

What on Earth makes you think the galactic federation will ever let this science experiment, we humans call civilization, will be allowed to leave off planet?

:auiqs.jpg:

Folks in the know, call it, "prison planet" for a reason you know.

aliens-brought-us-here.jpg

prison planet - Google Search

Forum List

Back